23

Chapter 23 Family Rules

    Lucheng Base.

    Somewhere in a dank basement.

    Didi Dada——

    "Where is this place? Why did you bring me here?! Where was that woman just now?!"

    A blindfolded middle-aged man was tied up and knelt on the ground, feeling a little panicked in his heart. When he saw a beautiful and sexy woman who wanted to hook him up, he was secretly happy and eager to invite that woman to his house.

    Although he is a supernatural being at the Lucheng Base on weekdays, his supernatural power level is rubbish, and he can’t even kill zombies. In addition, he looks ugly and slovenly. Women who are also supernatural beings look down on him, so they can only play for a while. Ordinary women are those things, but in the apocalyptic world, few people can take a shower often because of the lack of water. Those women smell bad when they go to bed.

    This woman who took the initiative to seduce him was different. She could dress cleanly in the last days, with a charming and gorgeous face, sexy red lips, and a mole on the corner of her mouth that seduced him so much that he wanted to push that angry woman down on the spot.

    Hou anxiously wanted to pull the woman home, but when he walked into a dark alley, he suddenly felt a pain in the back of his head and lost consciousness. When he regained consciousness, he was blindfolded and tied here.

    I want to know that it was that damned coquettish woman who did it!

    The middle-aged man yelled softly: "Damn girl! Did you fall into your trap and bring me here to threaten me?! Do you know that I am a supernatural being! Hurry up and let go!" Me!"

    "Do you really want me to let you go?" A female voice sounded.

    "Xu Manyi, stop playing, kill him early and wait until tomorrow, the adults still have tasks." A tall man with a vicissitudes of life who looked like he was in his forties said.

    Xu Manyi's smile turned cold, and he looked at the obscene middle-aged man who was tied up, his scarlet eyes flashed with fierce disgust, and the charming black mole on the corner of his mouth smiled and said: "But just now, this stinky man deliberately groped in the alley." If I don't chop off his greasy hand, I won't feel comfortable..."

    The man with a vicissitudes of life frowned: "It's up to you, but my lord wants a complete and undamaged body of a supernatural person. If you break it, you need to find another one."

    Xu Manyi's eyes sharpened: "It's all because of that idiot, stealing it He didn't hide well, and he was almost discovered by that person. If the adults didn't see him as useful, he would be dragged to the crematorium and burned alive tomorrow, lest I have to clean up the mess for him!"

    "Broken hand, Can't I sew it up with thread again? I managed to catch a supernatural person, even though he is a disgusting ugly man, if you don't let me eat some internal organs, I won't know that I lost a kidney or two when it burns anyway."

    Xu Manyi licked He licked his red lips and asked bloodthirsty cruelly.

    The man couldn't be persuaded anymore, and reminded before leaving: "Don't leave traces."

    Xu Manyi giggled twice: "Do you want to leave half of my heart for you?" The

    man rolled his Adam's apple, and refused: "No, I have a special identity, and I cannot leave a bloody smell to be noticed."

    Hearing the weird conversation between the two, the middle-aged man who was tied up and kneeling was terrified, as if he was just a pig to be slaughtered at any time in their mouths .