36

Chapter 36 The Impossible

    "They seem to have really quarreled."

    Pei Zhaozhou and Si Huaixi could be heard arguing from far away, and what surprised the group of old professors most was that the one with the most emotional fluctuations was actually the commander.

    Don't look at the old professors who have been favored by the commander, and they are usually very friendly and polite to the commander, but the commander does not like to contact people, and his whole body exudes a kind of alienation and coldness.

    The old professors are also more respectful than close.

    It was the first time that the commander had such a rich expression, his handsome face showed anger and aggrieved emotions, he really looked like a young man who just went to college and was full of youthful hormones.

    Compared with the image of a serious and mature supernatural powerhouse in the past, this appearance now shows that Si Huaixi is a young man who has just turned 21, rather than a commander who takes on the fate and responsibility of everyone in the entire Lucheng base.

    Seeing the commander who seemed to be angry, Pei Zhaozhou with a cold expression beside him.

    A group of old professors didn't worry too much about Pei Zhaozhou. They trusted the commander, and the real commander got angry, which was not so calm.

    It's not so much that the commander is angry, it's better to say he's having a fight with Pei Zhaozhou.

    The old professors were full of smiles, watching the two young men bickering, and when it was rare to see the commander feel wronged and deflated, they all laughed in unison.

    "The relationship between the two of them is really good, and the commander has finally realized that he is a close friend."

    "Hahahaha--this scene is hard to see. Usually, the young man who sees the commander doesn't even smile. Fresh, I really want to take a photo with the camera."

    "Don't really get angry, and persuade these two young men later, lest Mr. Pei get angry with the commander, we will never meet such a powerful person again. Technology is great, I am full of desire to ask, I wish I could immediately worship him as a teacher, but it is a pity that the young man Pei Zhaozhou has the same temperament as the commander, and he is not easy to approach so as not to offend him..."

    Old Hu was full of regrets He stroked his beard and said.

    What Lao Hu said reminded everyone that Pei Zhaozhou was brought by Si Huaixi.

    After this period of time, everyone in the research institute has seen the wisdom and knowledge in Pei Zhaozhou's mind beyond this era, and he is simply a treasure bestowed by heaven for this end-time where everything is barren.

    With Pei Zhaozhou surpassing the level of technology in this apocalyptic world, no matter which base he goes to, he will be treated as a VIP and respected.

    Although the status of scientists in the last days is low, it is also because they are weak ordinary people, who can neither carry guns nor fight zombies, and are far inferior to supernatural beings.

    But if, like Pei Zhaozhou, he can produce an energy gun that can kill sixth-level zombies without much effort, comparable to the power of a powerful supernatural being, then things will be completely turned upside down. Weapons can be mass-produced and continuously produced to kill zombies powerful army.

    The power as strong as the commander is still too limited, and the number of supernatural beings is too small.

    If all human groups can have the power to fight against zombies, accumulating sand into a tower will be an unprecedented powerful force. Ordinary people will join hands with supernatural beings to kill those damn zombies and regain the territory that belongs to humans!