50

Chapter 50 Infection with Viruses

    Being seen through, Chen Wen couldn't pretend anymore, and hypocritically raised his eyebrows at Si Huaixi and smiled, "Commander, I haven't seen you for a while."

    Si Huaixi's eyes were terribly cold. After the hidden zombies, he thoroughly checked everyone's background, and killed not a few 'zombies' who had spoken to him in the past and were familiar with him, not bad for this one.

    The air was suddenly so cold that it was about to freeze.

    Chen Wen squinted his eyes, and felt the pressure from all directions, which made his bones and muscles squeezed. Even if he moved his fingers slightly, it was as if he was hindered by the heavy water.

    spiritual realm.

    Almost a realm of gods, in this realm he is the god who controls everything.

    Chen Wen's pressure doubled, and he couldn't tolerate his playful smile anymore, and his face gradually became dark and fierce.

    Unexpectedly, Si Huaixi, a level 10 psychic power user, would actually awaken an ability that even a level 11 power user or a zombie might not be able to comprehend.

    He was indeed the most outstanding human genius he had ever seen.

    It's just...

    human geniuses are doomed to be killed.

    Chen Wen's body trembled, and the same mental power field spread out from his body, breaking Si Huaixi's confinement, and he laughed provocatively.

    "Commander, it's not a good behavior to plan to arrest people without asking clearly. After all, I have done a lot of work for your Lucheng base..."

    Si Huaixi's eyes were fixed.

    I felt the same fluctuation of mental power in Chen Wen's body, and even broke through his spiritual realm.

    Chen Wen, who has been dormant in the base for so long, is actually a zombie king. Obviously, he should only be able to use water attributes. What happened?

    Are there zombies with dual attributes in this world?

    Moreover, Chen Wen's fluctuating mental power inexplicably gave Si Huaixi a subtle sense of familiarity, like the zombie he almost killed two years ago but was accidentally run away by him...

    But it couldn't be that zombie, At that time, the zombie crystal nucleus was shattered by him, even if he ran away, he felt that he would not live long.

    It was just that something even more unexpected happened to Si Huaixi.

    Chen Wen is not only a dual-element ability, but a four-element ability. The combined power of mental power, water element, metal element, and earth element is 2+2, which is far greater than 4.

    The wind and sand all over the sky rolled up, the ground cracked, the land and houses disintegrated and rose, and the river flowed back into the air.

    Half of the Lucheng base was directly destroyed, and an island of garbage rose up in the dark sky, and the horrifying scene was like the day of the end of the world.

    Chen Wen spit out the anger in his heart, and facing Si Huaixi, squinted his eyes coldly and said: "Commander, the first time we met was two years ago, you have caused me so much misery, but my broken crystal nucleus was a blessing in disguise. I have reached balance with other attribute crystal nuclei, and now I am the only zombie king in the world with four kinds of abilities!!"