26

Chapter 26 New Substances

    Si Huaixi cherished the first crystal nucleus that Pei Maomao gave him in the palm of his hand, his sea blue eyes sparkled with solemnity and emotion, and he decided to find a locked box to treasure it for a lifetime.

    It's just that he suddenly thought of something. Just now, his own Pei Maomao seemed to say that he went to the trading area to earn points.

    Si Huaixi belatedly regretted that he actually let his own cat, Pei Maomao, go out to work to earn money for him. He was heartbroken and ashamed but also inexplicably happy.

    He still had the memory of Pei Zhaozhou lying weakly and dying in the wilderness, like a dying big cat, unable to drive away the zombie birds, and his gray amber golden eyes revealed a sense of lifelessness and weakness. help.

    Poor as a golden-eyed cat who desperately needs to ask him for help.

    Since he decided to take Pei Zhaozhou home, he didn't care about raising another person.

    Si Huaixi fumbled in his inner pocket and took out a card that he hadn't used for a long time. Since the supplies were delivered directly to his door, he usually didn't care how many points there were in this card.

    However, Cao Leipeng said that his contribution to the base cannot be excluded because he is the commander of the base, so how many times he has participated in the mission of defending the base and transporting materials is also counted.

    It's just that Si Huaixi didn't calculate it carefully, and it is estimated that Pei Zhaozhou can eat at the Lucheng base for a lifetime.

    Si Huaixi casually handed the card to Pei Zhaozhou, and then hugged the crystal nucleus that Pei Zhaozhou sent, planning to find a place to put it away.

    Before leaving the living room, seeing the clean bowl, Si Huaixi asked Pei Zhaozhou if he wanted some more wontons.

    Pei Zhaozhou was a little dazed when he was stuffed into this card, and before it was his turn to know whether to accept it or not, he heard Si Huaixi say that he wanted to eat small wontons, so he nodded quickly.

    Not paying much attention to it, Pei Zhaozhou pocketed the unlimited black card, Doomsday Edition, which was comparable to his interstellar time.

    When putting it in the pocket of his trousers, Pei Zhaozhou suddenly realized that he was wearing a pair of hot trousers, and frowned fiercely.

    Feel free to sit in the living room.

    Pei Zhaozhou noticed a few books on the table.

    It can be seen that there are traces of reading.

    One of them aroused Pei Zhaozhou's interest.

    The name is "Research on Antarctic Iceberg Meteorites-New Substances for Human Evolution", and it is still a handwritten manuscript. The author is Chen Wenfeng, a biologist before the end of the world.

    At the beginning, it tells about the abnormal phenomenon that the author followed the scientific research icebreaker to Antarctica.

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were frequently surprised.

    He has always heard about the zombie virus, but he has never known the origin. This manuscript is the first-hand information on the cause of the outbreak of the zombie virus in the last days.

    The original zombie virus was not called zombie virus, but a new substance code-named 'Iceberg'.

    Because it is rare for a meteorite to break open an iceberg that has been frozen for thousands of years, the author's scientific research team was sent to investigate.