21

Chapter 21 Ruthless Cat (▼へ▼メ)...

    The corner of Zhou Fei's mouth twitched, he could n't care less about teasing that     little black face, he got off the locomotive, and smiled flatteringly at Pei Zhaozhou, "Brother, why are you here?" Find the big guy to hold your thigh.

    Zhou Fei felt a little guilty and had to be cowardly.

    Hu Dui, who is not intimidated, was beaten on the ground by the boss yesterday. When he went to the meeting this morning, his face was bruised and swollen. Several people he knew came to ask who beat Hu Dui, but Hu Dui was embarrassed to say I fell by myself.

    Laughing to death, they are all old fritters, don’t you know if they were injured or hit?

    Judging by the imprint on Dui Hu's face, it would take a fist-sized stone to swell up like that.

    You must know that supernatural beings have rough skin and thick flesh. For Zhou Fei, Team Hu's skin is even thicker. It is definitely not something ordinary people can do to beat Team Hu like this.

    Zhou Fei thought he was thin-skinned, but he couldn't take a punch.

    Zhang Lu looked left and right, and asked suspiciously: "Zhou Fei, are you calling me?" I

    didn't expect that Zhou Fei would still be like a human one day, so politely call him big brother, if he is really serious For his elder brother, as long as he is willing to apologize for what he said about his little face before, it is not impossible for him to forgive Zhou Fei for those mean words before.

    Zhou Fei glanced coldly: "I'm not calling you, little black face."

    He passed Zhang Lu and came to Pei Zhaozhou.     Zhou

    Fei stretched out his hand, and said enthusiastically, "Brother, we meet again. It is fate to meet you. I didn't ask your name at the gate of the base last time. How do you call me?"

He has a warm and frivolous attitude, but last time Zhou Fei helped him enter the base early, it was considered a big favor to him, and he didn't look bad.

    "Pei Zhaozhou."

    He took Zhou Fei's outstretched hand, held it for a few seconds, and then let go.

    Zhou Fei narrowed his eyes with a smile: "So it's Brother Pei. It just so happened that I agreed to take you to familiarize yourself with the environment in the base. I know the trading area very well. If you have anything you want to buy, I will You can find a way to help you find it.”

    Before Pei Zhaozhou could speak, Zhang Lu said angrily: “No need, Brother Pei will be taken by me, you, Zhou Fei, go as far as you can!”

    Zhou Fei looked For Brother Pei's sake, don't bother with this little black face.

    But when Zhang Lu saw Zhou Fei's motorcycle, he asked suspiciously: "Where did you get the motorcycle? You must have stolen it.

    " I have my own network!"

    Zhou Fei patted the motorcycle beside him, like a big boy excited by a big player, with unconcealable pride in his eyes, he raised his eyebrows and looked at Pei Zhaozhou and said, "Brother Pei, if If you want, I can also lend you to drive it, but I will give it back to another friend of mine.”

    The body is silver-gray, equipped with various metal ornaments and chains, and the sound of the motor starting shakes the ground. , the metallic luster cyberpunk-style locomotive looks very eye-catching, and people passing by keep looking at it, but one of the headlights is broken, but it doesn’t matter if it can be driven.