Extra 2

Chapter 53

"Little Pei Chaoxi, you are only 8 years old this year, and you still need the company and care of your family. Can you tell the teacher why you are applying for a high school boarding school?" The

female teacher asked kindly, still a little surprised.

The very independent and smart kid in front of me is the child of Si Huaixi, the world-renowned strongest supernatural being, and Pei Da, the most talented scientist of our time. The last days are also brought to an end by these two big men. I heard that Pei Da's scientists have started to build orbits leading to the moon of Mars, and humans can travel in the universe to live on other planets.

As the child of two great figures, Pei Chaoxi is also extraordinary. He has awakened his spiritual power since he was a child, and his intelligence is also extraordinary. He followed Pei Da's scientist into the laboratory very early, and he was able to make even a female teacher by himself. They are all surprised by the high-tech items that have been frightened, such as small transport aircraft, mechanical pets, translators for supernatural beasts, etc.

The little girl Pei Chaoxi put on a bun face coolly, and pretended to be mature and said: "I have grown up, and I can take care of myself." The

round and watery amber-gold cat eyes perfectly inherited the genes of one of his fathers, The exquisite outline can vaguely tell that he will become a male face when he grows up, and he has inherited another father who is handsome and extraordinary, and his good looks are comparable to his reputation as the strongest supernatural being.

The cute little handsome guy is serious like a little adult, which made the female teacher laugh, coughed twice and comforted him: "Although the teacher has received the letter of consent from your parents for skipping a grade, the teacher has not received the news that you are allowed to live in the school. ...After all, little Pei Chaoxi is only 8 years old, and the school is full of teenage brothers, so it's not good to accidentally bump into it while playing. If little Pei Chaoxi wants to stay, the teacher must get the consent of your parents."

Pei Chaoxi immediately put on a cold and cute bun face, and left disappointed.

If father and father really agreed, he wouldn't be so embarrassed.

Ugh......

Both Pei Zhaozhou and Si Huaixi felt that children should get along with their peers and not let Pei Chaoxi skip a grade too early. Maybe he has finished high school now. After all, Pei Chaoxi followed Pei Zhaozhou into the laboratory to learn knowledge far beyond the level of textbooks. What's more, he was taught by Uncle Yinhu, the most technologically intelligent brain in the interstellar era.

Coming to school is really fun for the children of Pei Chaoxi. Occasionally, they take out all kinds of novel and interesting toys they make to amuse the naive and innocent students to pass the time.

As a result, little Pei Chaoxi was very popular with the little classmates.

When he was about to skip a grade and leave, those little classmates even held a farewell party for him, and they all wept and gave their favorite toys and gifts to little friend Pei Chaoxi.

The little girl Pei Chaoxi held a bunch of gifts, and said coolly that he was promoted to the senior grade, and he also covered these little classmates, and gave the little classmates some exquisite and cute mechanical bird playmates. If you have any difficulties, you can come to him through the mechanical bird look for him.

The mechanical bird has the function of contacting and protecting the host. There was once a little classmate who accidentally slipped and fell down the stairs. The mechanical bird immediately activated the protection function, caught the little classmate in mid-air, and slowly let him land safely.