51

Chapter 51 Ending

    No one knows better than him the consequences of becoming a zombie.

    Si Huaixi glanced at Pei Zhaozhou with deep remembrance, his bloodshot red eyes were full of reluctance, and the calm and deep look at each other seemed to remain in his memory forever and deeply across time.

    Then he ran away.

    Tears overflowing from the corners of Pei Zhaozhou's eyes slid down his cheeks, he paused, and involuntarily followed Si Huaixi's escape direction to catch up, and suddenly woke up and shouted: "Si Huaixi, stop!" No

    matter how hard Pei Zhaozhou tried to chase However, Si Huaixi's figure still resolutely disappeared from sight.

    If Si Huaixi was determined to escape, no one would be able to catch up with him.

    Pei Zhaozhou also knew it, but he just refused to give up, and ran in the direction Si Huaixi had left long ago.

    He didn't know if the direction was wrong, but he panicked in his heart, feeling that if he didn't catch up with Si Huaixi, he would completely leave his life.

    Pei Zhaozhou called Si Huaixi's name over and over again in the deserted wilderness.

    -------------------------------------

    Grey sky, no warm light at all, according to It made him bone-chilling.

    "Where are you going?"

    "Si Huaixi..."

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were helpless, and he fell to the ground without paying attention.

    The gravel on the stone had scratched the palm of his hand, and the skin was bloodshot, but he still didn't notice the pain. The sunlight, which was obviously not dazzling, made his eyes sting, and he shed tears, still looking at him unyieldingly. Look for Si Huaixi in front of him.

    Pei Zhaozhou got up and continued to search.

    Little did he know that Pei Zhaozhou's breath of blood attracted something wild.

    A zombie lizard came out of the bushes and approached Pei Zhaozhou silently.

    Then—

    when the zombie lizard was 20 meters away from Pei Zhaozhou, a silent attack penetrated the zombie lizard's skull, and it died silently.

    Si Huaixi, who was hiding behind the tree, had complicated and obscure eyes, holding his right arm that had turned half gray and black from a zombie, and disappeared again.

    When Chief Cao arrived, Pei Zhaozhou was already in a panic.

    Chief Cao's eyes were equally painful, but after nearly thirty years of the end of the world, he had long been used to the fact that his former companions became enemies after being infected with the zombie virus.

    Once infected with the zombie virus, it is irreversible, let alone the virus of the 11th-order zombie king.

    Leader Cao sighed and persuaded: "Go back, Si Huaixi definitely wants to be alone now, and doesn't want to implicate us."

    Pei Zhaozhou's pupils tightened, and his astringent throat choked: "No, it's just infected with the zombie virus. , there must be a chance to be cured, we even killed the zombie king, there is no reason to let Si Huaixi face death alone."

    Leader Cao saw that it was useless to persuade him, he also did not want Si Huaixi to die, It's just that this is a reality that can't be changed.