4

Chapter 4 Cats in Estrus

    "Gu... Gulu..."

    The sound of his stomach crowing could become so weak, and he let out a weak cry.

    Pei Zhaozhou's ears turned red belatedly, he moved stiffly, still dominated by the sound of his stomach crowing, his amber-gold moist eyes were full of embarrassment.

    Si Huaixi froze for a moment, his deep eyes were filled with worry, he took out the food and water from the inside pocket of the black vest and handed them to Pei Zhaozhou, frowning, "Eat quickly."

    His tone was irresistible with worries.

    Looking at the pile of food in his palm, to Pei Zhaozhou now, what he eats is much more precious than gold, silver and jewelry, not to mention living in the end times where zombies are rampant.

    Although Pei Zhaozhou didn't know much about the end times, Si Huaixi was the first human being he encountered after coming here for almost a week.

    It is conceivable that most of the wild territories in the last days are occupied by zombies, and most human beings can only live in shelters, and most of the food can only be obtained from the shelter and the land inside the base.

    He also didn't know what level of supernatural power Si Huaixi was.

    But seeing that Si Huaixi came to the dangerous wilderness alone without companions to take care of him, it must be that Si Huaixi is not an easy person, and he is willing to hand over precious food for him to eat.

    Pei Zhaozhou's heart was swelled, his amber golden eyes were touched, and he didn't dare to look directly into Si Huaixi's eyes, for fear of being seen the complicated emotions surging in his heart.

    ——It's just a waste to feed someone like him who is going to die sooner or later...

    Si Huaixi seemed to see the resistance in Pei Zhaozhou's eyes, and stretched out his hand to stuff the crushed biscuit into Pei Zhaozhou's mouth.

    The biscuit with nuts and a slightly burnt aroma melted in the mouth. It was so delicious that he had never tasted it before. Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were widened in shock by Si Huaixi's move, and then he narrowed his eyes and chewed subconsciously.

    The more you chewed the broken biscuits, the more fragrant they became. After swallowing them into his parched throat, Pei Zhaozhou pursed his lower lip with some insatiable desire, and his long-hungry stomach was slightly calmed down.

    Si Huaixi on the side had a smile in his eyes, as if looking at a cat who was angry and refused to eat, but when he came across a delicious biscuit, his amber-gold cat's eyes narrowed in happiness, and he licked his lips It seems that I still want to.

    ——It is a good cat who is not picky about food.

    After reacting, Pei Zhaozhou's eyes froze, his expression was subtly embarrassed, he glanced at Si Huaixi who seemed to be still smiling at him, and was about to say thank you, but the water bottle approaching his mouth stopped him from continuing.

    After being thirsty for so many days, my lips were so dry that they cracked, and the water droplets dangling around the mouth of the bottle became extremely alluring.

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were suddenly attracted by the clean water in the water bottle, and his body clamored for water.

    But he is such an adult with all hands and feet, but he is fed water by a man who looks younger than him, so shameful...