15

Chapter 15

    The sound insulation effect of the observation room is almost non-existent, otherwise the roar of the zombie just now would not have spread to the entire observation room.

    Through the noise at the door, Pei Zhaozhou vaguely heard the conversation between Si Huaixi and the other, and his amber golden eyes were dazed for a few seconds.

    ——Why did Si Huaixi come here?

    But when Si Huaixi's voice clearly said that he was going to come into his testing room, Pei Zhaozhou's cheeks were a little red, and he bit his lower lip sorely.

    No matter how dull he was, he realized that Si Huaixi came for him.

    ——Why are you so nice to him? It happened to him.

    I've never tried to be so cared about by others before, it's like watching him closely as a newborn kitten who doesn't know much about the world, which makes Pei Zhaozhou feel a little awkward and shy in his heart, and his nose is still sore.

    Pei Zhaozhou couldn't help clenching his palms tightly, lowering his bright and moist amber golden eyes, revealing a little innocent and seductive bewilderment.

    It is like a stray cat that has not been abandoned for a long time, and when it meets an owner who is willing to pick it up, it is also willing to hold the dirty cat in the palm of its hand and take good care of it.

    too weird.

    He should have been purely happy that someone was willing to accept it, an unwanted stray cat.

    But because the reality was better than expected, it was flattered to get too much.

    I 'm afraid that this favoritism comes too easily, that it will be taken back for no reason, and it will return to the state of a stray cat...

    ——Why did Si Huaixi come here?

    ——Or directly, why did Si Huaixi come here for him?

    Why did he save him from the zombie bird, take him away from the black rain, and bring him, a burden, to a safe shelter base?

    Why did he do nothing wrong in the last world, just because he was too dazzling a villain, blocking the protagonist's path, and ended up betraying relatives and dying?

    Pei Zhaozhou felt a suffocating pain in his heart, and sneered at him who used to know nothing.

    One can imagine that the person waiting outside the door, with clear sea blue eyes without haze, will care about him completely, even if he is not the favored protagonist, even if he is just a villain who has been abandoned by the world, there is still someone who is willing to pick him up ...

    Depression, depression, self-loathing, doubt, despair, and finally self-destruction, the completely frozen heart seems to be illuminated by a beam of redemptive light, and the torn and stinging heart will also burst out with warmth that touches the soul. It's like being wrapped and protected by a vast and warm sea.

    ...It turned out that he was not destined to be a villain who betrayed all relatives, and he was also cared about.

    The sound of the key opening the door sounded quietly in the dark room.

    Zhang Lu was still very loud, and said politely: "Commander, just tell me when you want to come out!"

    Si Huaixi had a headache and raised his forehead. Make it known to all.