24

Chapter 24

    The sound of running water came from the bathroom.

    in the living room.

    Si Huaixi seemed to read the book intently for a long time, but he didn't turn the page for a long time. When he took a closer look at the depths of the clear sea blue pupils, he was a little absent-minded, and his thoughts wandered.

    in the bathroom.

    Slightly hot water droplets rolled over the bare back, which was dazzlingly white, and the smooth and delicate lines were like a snow leopard active on the peak of a high mountain. It was thrillingly beautiful and full of vitality.

    Gently grasping the flexible waist, the slightly concave touch can make people feel the infinite wonderful elasticity.

    The dense water vapor ambiguously covered the two touches of red powder, the tight and seductive mermaid waistline, the water droplets fell on the round buttocks, and were actually bounced by the tight buttocks...

    Pei Zhaozhou bent slightly, slender and beautiful His figure can be seen at a glance, especially the big white legs that are so long that they can be wrapped around other people's waists, which makes people blush and heartbeat at a glance, full of imaginings.

    Squeeze out the shower gel, hold it in your hand and be washed away by the warm water, and the foam will slide over your body along the steaming water.

    The smooth and lustrous black hair was wet, and he stretched out his hand to stroke it back, revealing a smooth forehead.

    After receiving the hot shower, the water droplets on the eyelashes bounced off, and the amber golden eyes were covered with a layer of ignorant water mist, breathing in a low and relaxed manner, which made people's faces flush.

    The bright red lips that were originally dry and cracked were full of moisture, and became tender and rosy and attractive.

    Pei Zhaozhou glanced at his body in the mirror.

    The smooth body should have been covered with large and small scars, which were all left by him killing insects on the battlefield.

    But what is very strange now is that the original dark brown scars are much lighter, and some of them only have a faint pink color, which is almost invisible.

    Even when he went to assassinate the second prince a few days ago, the scars left on his body with fresh blood were almost healed.

    A hint of surprise and doubt flashed across the amber-gold eyes.

    His eyes turned to look at the cold black and gray protective clothing, but there were holes and bloodstains on the clothes that were cut by various explosive attacks.

    I didn't want to understand, but things like surviving the explosion and traveling to high-latitude worlds have happened, so it's normal to recover from injuries faster...

    Pei Zhaozhou frowned slightly, and pressed his fingers on the gonads at the back of his neck.

    Under the slight pain, the vanilla-flavored pheromone of the gonad alpha overflowed, and the soap smell in the bathroom became more and more mellow.

    Pei Zhaozhou thought for a moment, and planned to put on his clothes and leave the bathroom.

    But my hand just touched the dirty black and gray protective clothing that had been worn for no less than a week, and it was stained all over by dust.