42

Chapter 42 Weaknesses

    Chen Wen stopped suddenly, a frightening red light flashed in the depths of his pupils, his gentle facial features were sullen and gloomy instantly, and the veins on the tensed back of his hands were exposed.

    Base Warehouse Supplies Department.

    There are many people coming and going in the team, and there are no fewer people from morning to night. They all use base points to exchange for daily necessities.

    The old lady waiting in the line came to buy water, and it happened to be her turn, leading a big mineral water bottle and waiting to get water, but the supernatural being in front of her didn't know why she suddenly stopped moving.

    Usually the supernatural beings of this water system have a good temper, and they are not airy when talking to ordinary people. When buying water, they will give more water.

    But today, the supernatural person's face was particularly ugly, which made the old woman a little scared, and said cautiously: "Mr. supernatural person, is it my turn?"

    Chen Wen's heart became more and more depressed.

    Someone triggered his spiritual power seed.

    Thinking that someone might have known his appearance from Xu Manyi's mind, his mood was extremely irritable and bad, and he almost couldn't hold back his sinister and frightening expression, and wanted to kill the noisy old man in front of him directly.

    The spiritual power seed is to prevent similar spiritual zombies and supernatural beings from learning about him from his subordinates and seeking revenge from him.

    In order to advance to the level, Chen Wen has no compromises. The supernatural beings and zombies who have been entrapped by him can fill up a warehouse. Chen Wen does not want others to notice his whereabouts, so he uses a lot of energy to hide his whereabouts. identity.

    It’s just that Chen Wen sounds cautious, but he’s just like Xu Manyi who is greedy for life and afraid of death, selfish and selfish. He got brain cancer and turned into a zombie and finally regained his life. How could he give up his precious life.

    As for the so-called subordinates, he only used them as tools to help him find more experimental products and people with psychic powers, and he didn't care about their life or death at all.

    The seed of spiritual power accidentally produced by the experiment was also put into the brains of the zombie subordinates. The name is the seed of spiritual power, but it is actually a different kind of supernatural bomb. The condensed seed of spiritual power can be integrated into any crystal nucleus, triggering him Under the set conditions, the energy filled in the spiritual power seed will quickly respond and expand, and the crystal nucleus will explode if it cannot accommodate such a huge amount of energy.

    It is not so easy to make each spiritual power seed. Chen Wen only planted it for his subordinates who were in direct contact with him, and found an excuse to plant it without anyone noticing it. Even those 10th-level zombies could not detect it. This is the frightening thing about spiritual powers.

    Chen Wen is fanatical about the ability of spiritual power. The more he researches, the more fascinated he is by its inconceivability. On the other hand, he is particularly afraid of the same kind of spiritual power zombies and supernatural beings.

    Including Si Huaixi.

    Two years ago, the zombie subordinate who went to the Lucheng base died, which surprised Chen Wen. At that time, his zombie subordinate had just broken through the 10th level. After all, the population of a small base is not as large as it is today. How can it be killed? he.