11

Chapter 11 "I... don't have a single spar...

    Zhou Fei came out to smooth things over, patted Hu Libo on the shoulder and said to him: "Exactly! Captain Hu, how can you attack people casually? Wouldn't this make the little brothers from outside feel cold about our base?!"

    "..." Hu Libo Expressing a heart attack, I feel ashamed and don't want to talk, but fortunately my dark skin can't see the blush.

    It's not good to lose face in front of someone, but in front of this kid Zhou Fei, it's because I caused trouble first, and it's fine if I cause trouble, but I can't beat it! ! !

    Hu Libo is not that kind of stingy person either. Although the bruises on his body are still painful, the person in front of him has a sense of strength. He didn't suffer any serious injuries. He, a seventh-level power system supernatural power user, recovered after slowing down.

    Hu Libo explained awkwardly: "Well, as the captain of a team of supernatural beings, I came here to conduct some investigations on you because of the safety of the base. It's okay, our base will not target you."

    Zhou Fei also turned his head. With a smile on his face, he said kindly and enthusiastically to Pei Zhaozhou: "I'm really sorry, my big brother Hu is a little impulsive, but you can also see that he didn't kill you, he just wanted to try your skills... It seems This brother is really talented, and he is also a person who wants to enter the base. I just came here from a certain base, and there is a high probability that we will still be colleagues in the future!"

    After speaking, Zhou Fei stretched out his hand very friendly, and smiled with big eyes With a bright face, and under Pei Zhaozhou's cold and vigilant gaze, he withdrew his hand in embarrassment and smiled wryly in his heart.

    He gritted his teeth and cursed inwardly, he was just a worker at the base not long ago, why did Team Hu look for trouble? ! He just offended the indifferent handsome guy in front of him with extraordinary strength!

    Even ordinary people who can survive the end of the world should not be underestimated, not to mention that this indifferent handsome guy looks brightly dressed, and he doesn't seem to have suffered any torture from the wilderness full of zombies, which is definitely not a good thing.

    The moment they met, there was no fluctuation in their abilities, so they beat Hu Dui, the seventh-level power system superhuman, to the ground. The time when Hu Dui was so fast to return a punch, this indifferent handsome guy punched five or six times.

    Hu Dui has been beaten to the point of being a pig's head, what if his handsome face is damaged? !

    Just thinking about Zhou Fei makes his whole body tremble. He is just a small sixth-level fire-element supernatural being. If he throws a fireball, this person can hit him. Don't mess with him!

    Thinking of this, Zhou Fei's smile became even more flattering, and he could bend and stretch: "As an apology for Team Hu's ignorance, I will take you to register in the base in advance. Anyway, with your skills, you will be specially recruited by the base, and sooner or later you will be an official member. , are all our own people!"

    Pei Zhaozhou felt a little weird when he saw the base's supernatural being who suddenly became sincere and enthusiastic.

    He just beat up his partner and thought he would be retaliated against. He was not afraid of retaliation, but worried about causing trouble for Si Huaixi.

    Now that the other party has expressed goodwill, Pei Zhaozhou is not so ungrateful, and he still has some things he wants to ask the other party.

    He didn't know about Si Huaixi's situation behind the city wall, and he kept suppressing his anxiety. There were two superhumans in the base in front of him who probably knew about Si Huaixi's news.