45

Chapter 45

    "Boss."

    Jing Boshan saluted expressionlessly, but the zombie's face was stiff and unable to show any expression.

    Chen Wen didn't pay attention to these details. The recent zombie hunting action gave him a lot of headaches and lost a lot of zombie subordinates, which greatly restricted his actions. Even such a small matter had to come in person, which really made him irritated.

    "Come on, how's the monitoring going?" Chen Wen asked in a bad tone.

    Jing Boshan lowered his brows and said in a low voice what he had recently discovered from monitoring Si Huaixi's home, and said with a cold face: "Si Huaixi didn't go out in a hurry until noon, with a bandage around his neck, and he seemed to be injured. The ordinary human who lives with Xi usually goes out around six o'clock in the morning, but today he hasn't been seen for a long time."

    Chen Wen's eyes lit up, and he rubbed his chin with his fingers and said, "It seems that we started immediately, but I didn't expect Si Huaixi to actually I have so much trust in the ordinary human being who lives together, but I don’t know how much of the zombie virus in that syringe can enter Si Huaixi’s body... It would be nice if it can be infected into a zombie, but it’s a pity that high-level supernatural beings are more or less resistant to zombie viruses. Since Si Huaixi can still go out, it proves that he didn't turn into a zombie so quickly, but how much has his strength been affected?"

    "Go and try."

    Chen Wen ordered unceremoniously.

    Jing Boshan was silent for a moment, and said with cold eyes: "My subordinates are worried that I am not Si Huaixi's opponent, and this kind of probing may expose our whereabouts again."

    Chen Wen laughed awkwardly twice, and said selfishly and hypocritically: "Well, Jingboshan, when did you become so timid as a level 10 zombie?"

    Jingboshan lowered his head even deeper: "..." On the

    surface, he still treated Chen Wen respectfully and politely, but in private, he was very respectful to this zombie. The same kind of cold-blooded and selfish boss deepened the hatred.

    There will be friendship between seemingly cold-blooded zombies. Since the awakening as a memory of human beings, high-level zombies are more similar to human beings except that they cannibalize people.

    At the time when he didn't know what Chen Wen was doing in the minds of the zombies, Jing Boshan was willing to take the initiative to join in and obey his orders only because he liked Chen Wen's good vision for the future of the zombies. These two words, selfish, have actually tampered with the bodies of zombies like them.

    After knowing how Xu Manyi died, Jing Boshan, as a zombie, felt the hair hanging from his neck was chilly, as if Chen Wen was deliberately detonated to death because of the information in his mind threatening Chen Wen's safety.

    And Chen Wen didn't care about those zombie companions who were captured, and was even afraid of being discovered by Si Huaixi, so he didn't even think about going to rescue those zombies who had followed him for so long, it was really cold and selfish.

    Jing Boshan knew that this boss could not be trusted, he wanted Chen Wen to die more than Si Huaixi who was a great threat to zombies.

    wrong.

    Chen Wen must die!

    Jing Boshan made up his mind, and immediately said: "Boss, since Si Huaixi is already injured, isn't this the best time to attack him?"