27

Chapter 27 Fit

    Pei Zhaozhou looked at Si Huaixi in astonishment, so it seemed that he knew about it early on.

    Si Huaixi glanced at the book with complicated eyes and disgust, and sat beside Pei Zhaozhou with his brows furrowed.

    "I probably guessed it was him, but I didn't expect it to be such a narrow and ridiculous reason. The earth was almost destroyed in the hands of a narrow-minded human being..." The

    outbreak of the end of the world has always been an uncertain mystery. Discovering such a big thing Of course someone will investigate, but it's a pity that after the zombie outbreak, many data are missing in the global chaos, so the suspects can only be narrowed down to Chen Wenfeng who has been exposed to the most primitive zombie virus, another scientist, and a porter who transported medicine.

    Si Huaixi also explored the cause of the outbreak of the virus in the apocalypse, consciously collected some relevant information before the apocalypse, and learned that this person is very suspicious, but it is a pity that it has been almost thirty years. Is Chen Wenfeng dead? It's not clear whether it's dead or alive or turned into a zombie.

    Pei Zhaozhou frowned, and looked at Si Huaixi with deep distress and worry.

    As a person who has just come to the end of the world, he doesn't have much experience, but Si Huaixi has experienced such a long and cruel end of the world, and witnessed countless compatriots dying of zombies, but the culprit is actually a compatriot who is also a human being.

    What a cruel thing this is for Si Huaixi, who has been trying his best to protect so many compatriots in the base.

    Pei Zhaozhou desperately wanted to comfort Si Huai, and his amber-gold eyes were filled with sympathetic anxiety and sadness.

    Si Huaixi's heart softened when he saw it. The original sad mood was soothed by the person in front of him who wholeheartedly focused on him, and he became calm, with a soft smile flowing from his sea-blue eyes.

    Si Huaixi, who had calmed down, comforted Pei Zhaozhou firmly, and said, "Actually, you don't need to pay too much attention. The end of the world is almost thirty years old, and you have to live it how you want to live. If Chen Wenfeng, a coward, becomes a zombie, I will still be there. I will kill him sooner or later!" He     reached out and picked up the book that exposed the zombie virus outbreak leading to the end of the world, his deep sea blue eyes glanced a few times, complex resentment flashed, and he threw the book aside indifferently.

    From Si Huaixi's point of view, this biologist Chen Wenfeng is a complete coward, a deranged human traitor!

    He knows that the zombie virus has a small probability of causing human beings to evolve to obtain supernatural powers. He may not die after injecting the zombie virus, and his life span will be delayed.

    Even if he had a little kindness in his mind, and locked himself in an airtight cabin when injecting himself with the zombie virus, he would have the opportunity to heal and evolve into a supernatural being to come out by himself, instead of directly injecting the most primitive and most toxic zombie virus, which would completely kill him. I became a zombie, which directly led to a large-scale outbreak of the zombie virus, and more than 8 billion people in the world died of the zombie virus.

    If some human beings had not been immune to the zombie virus and had awakened the same abilities as the zombies, I am afraid that there will be no traces of human beings on the earth now, and the zombies will completely rule the earth.