28

Chapter 28 New House Rules

    the next day.

    Golden warm light spills into the room through the windows on the second floor.

    Pei Zhaozhou seemed to feel the warmth of the sun while he was sleeping, his eyelashes trembled slightly as if he was about to wake up, and his back, which was tanned by the warm light, felt comfortable and relaxed.

    Unknowingly kicking off the quilt, she lay on her side with her back to the light, revealing a flawless body with no obstructions, streamlined muscle texture like ivory white marble, slender neck, slightly concave waistline, continuous ups and downs The tight hip line is covered with a halo of beauty.

    Closing those sharp amber-golden eyes, the stern face in deep sleep still makes people feel that he is a lazy big cat sleeping soundly on the African savannah.

    Si Huaixi came back from outside just now, looked at the sun which was not too early, and planned to wake Pei Zhaozhou up.

    Just knocked on the door.

    The door of the room, which was not locked at all last night, opened.

    Si Huaixi's heart skipped a beat for no reason, and he had a bad feeling.

    I yelled first.

    "Pei Zhaozhou, are you awake?"

    Seemingly hearing someone calling his name, Pei Zhaozhou babbled a few times in his half-asleep and half-awake state, and replied vaguely under the quilt: "...Uh-huh."

    Si Huaixi darkly pine With a sigh of relief, he walked in without a burden.

    Then...

    Si Huaixi was stunned for a while.

    That time he said that Pei Maomao, who was awake, was lying naked on the bed, without opening his eyes, sleeping unconsciously!

    The ambiguous and warm light outlines the curves of his seductive body. The quilt he once used was sandwiched between the slender white legs. His toes were relaxed and slightly curled, like a cat sunbathing unscrupulously on the roof of a building.

    "Bang——!" The

    door suddenly closed.

    Pei Maomao was awakened sleepily: "???"

    Si Huaixi leaned against the door, her cheeks were flushed, her deep sea-blue eyes shone with shame and anger, her chest heaved violently with anger, and she clenched her hands tightly. Tooth thought.

    ——He shouldn't trust this cat who always likes to be naked and not ashamed!

    Go back to the room.

    Only then did Pei Zhaozhou realize that Si Huaixi had been here just now, and he seemed to leave angrily again.

    What is the reason?

    Pei Zhaozhou was full of doubts, thought for a while to no avail, and sure enough, he still couldn't figure out the brain circuit of people in this high-latitude world.

    Thinking of the first family rule that Si Huaixi set for him, he was not allowed to go home after seven o'clock at night.

    Pei Zhaozhou's head hurts a bit. He has never been disciplined like this in StarCraft. He never thought that he would be disciplined even when he was an adult.

    Pei Zhaozhou was a little distressed, but after thinking about it, he got up quickly.

    Looking at the pair of trousers that he threw aside last night because he thought it was too hot, he frowned dissatisfiedly, and planned to wear his nose while pinching his nose.