14

Chapter 14 Visiting the Cat

    Pei Zhaozhou grabbed a handful of soil on the ground: "Yin arc, analyze the composition."

    Smart Brain Yin arc turned on the scanning function: [Soil contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, calcium, etc., which belong to conventional planetary elements, and no advanced energy has been found , Master, if you want to build a spaceship to find a new habitable planet, at least the energy of the core power is at a moderate level, and this planet has not found such resource conditions for the time being. 】

    Pei Zhaozhou was not too disappointed. Amber golden eyes pondered for a moment, and the corners of his lips lifted slightly: "This is already better than I expected...Silver arc, this is a higher dimension than our original world. I have concerns, if the foundational composition of this world is different from ours."

    "That means that all our cognition will have to be overthrown again, how long will it take to rebuild a new scientific system, and what I lack most is time , but fortunately the two worlds are interlinked, we only need to build new buildings from the original cornerstone."

    "Besides, who can guarantee that this seemingly primitive and backward high-latitude world will not have the high-level world we want?" Energy."

    Pei Zhaozhou suddenly remembered the moment when he saw Si Huaixi for the first time. Against the background of the gray sky, the zombie bird fell miserably. His heart suffocated.

    Intellectual brain silver arc: [Master, do you have a clue? 】

    Pei Zhaozhou reserves his guess: "Maybe, I'm very interested in the changes in this high-latitude world."

    Intellectual Brain Silver Arc: [Master, do you mean the undead monsters in this world that are uglier than Zerg? 】

    Pei Zhaozhou pondered: "Undead monsters... There are indeed monsters, but humans have also changed. The level that can be reached by the limit of human genes in the interstellar world is S-level. No matter how you break through, it is impossible to surpass S-level. But my peak state The body is still unable to defeat some supernatural beings in this world, and the human beings in this world are also very unusual."

    Intellectual brain silver arc speculated: [The master's pheromone disorder has been relieved, there is a high probability that it has something to do with the mutation in this world Relationship, does the master want to study this aspect? 】

    Pei Zhaozhou shook his head: "No, I don't have much research on biology, and I have more important things to do..."

    Pei Zhaozhou changed another place to grab a handful of soil, and continued: "Yin arc, continue to analyze, there is a chance I will find a zombie to analyze the ingredients for you..."

    Just as he said it, a howl like a human and a beast suddenly broke out in the observation room of the base.

    The voice of the person locked in the room next to Pei Zhaozhou panicked: "It's a zombie!"

    "Someone has turned into a zombie!"

    "Will the zombie break out of the observation room!"

    "Ahhh—the zombie is in the room next to me, damn it I saw his pale face before, and thought he was sick, so I kindly asked a few words, but I didn’t expect that people who were infected by zombies would come into the base to harm people!” The

    clamoring and slapping sound continued for a while.

    "Supernatural! People from the base come quickly! Someone has become a zombie!"