31

Chapter 31

    "Asshole! Asshole!"

    You Xiaolin angrily kicked the lawn on the ground.

    Obviously he was trying to save him, but Qi Ding didn't understand what she was doing. Did he really have to put everything in front of his eyes before he was willing to leave with her? !

    No way...

    You Xiaolin's eyes were filled with powerless sadness.

    Qi Ding is different from her being a supernatural being. He is an ordinary person and will not be targeted by intelligent zombies.

    She doesn't know how many zombies are hidden in the human base now, and she can't believe it at all as a companion of the supernatural beings who are supposed to fight the zombies.

    She practiced desperately and was only a wood-type supernatural user at the beginning of the eighth level. She was already a very hard-working and talented supernatural person, but she still couldn't beat those terrible zombies.

    Only Qi Ding with ordinary people hides and survives everywhere, praying not to be discovered by those zombies.

    Qi Ding felt tired from such a life, so wouldn't she be tired from enduring these damned secrets by herself? !

    The corners of You Xiaolin's eyes were red, she wiped her tears, and cursed Qi Ding viciously.

    But if she was a cruel person, she would have thrown away Qi Ding's burden and left long ago.

    After wandering around the base, holding my breath, I couldn't help but want to walk home.

    But after waiting for a while, she didn't see Qi Ding's person. Thinking that he didn't come to find her, You Xiaolin stubbornly continued to walk outside, but she didn't want to go back so soon.

    Go to a remote place.

    You Xiaolin looked at the dark houses in the corner, suddenly there were no people around, which inexplicably made people feel a little scared.

    You Xiaolin turned around and wanted to leave, but unfortunately, the necklace around her neck suddenly broke, and the metal round box on the pendant rolled all the way to the dense grass beside her.

    There are photos of her and Qi Ding in the metal round box.

    It is a rare opportunity to take photos after the end of the world. This is why You Xiaolin accidentally found a Polaroid that no one wanted when searching for supplies, so she took Qi Ding to take a couple photo as a souvenir.

    There were only a few in total, and the one in the round box was her favorite.

    You Xiaolin anxiously wanted to search in the grass, and looked up at the surrounding houses, which were a little too quiet, as if no one lived in them.

    You Xiaolin didn't dare to investigate, she just lowered her head and thought to quickly find the photo and get out of here quickly.

    Suddenly, You Xiaolin touched a round and hard object in the grass, a bright light flashed across her eyes, and she picked up the object in surprise: "I found it?"

    The metal round box that was supposed to be held in her hand was replaced Into a white broken bone.

    You Xiaolin's expression suddenly froze, and her pupils trembled slightly to look down.

    Under the cover of lush grass, there was no round metal box for her, but a dense mass of white bone fragments.

    It looked like it had been chewed by some large beast, and the broken bones couldn't see the original shape.