35

Chapter 35

    Being scolded by Pei Maomao, I felt a little wronged.

    But the thought of Pei Maomao scolding him so fiercely meant that his guess just now was not true, and Maomao was finally willing to talk to him!

    I was actually a little happy.

    Si Huaixi's eyes were still bright after being scolded, coughed twice and said, "Then you are not interested in that female superhuman?"

    Seeing Si Huaixi smiling happily, his clear sea blue eyes It became like a blue ocean with a clear sky, without the slightest pain of being scolded by him, and looked very happy.

    The inexplicable bright smile made Pei Zhaozhou's goosebumps tremble, and he frowned slightly, looked at Si Huaixi vigilantly, and replied.

    "Otherwise? Why should I have a crush on that female supernatural person, and the man who left with that female supernatural person is her boyfriend? I'm not interested in meddling in other people's feelings. Why do you think I'm so lame? I'll like that female superhuman."

    Si Huaixi, with grievance in his eyes, accused Pei Maomao of being ruthless just now.

    "Then why did you fight with me all the way because of that female superhuman, and I refused to talk to you when I talked to you."

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes flickered when he mentioned this, and he felt a little guilty for no reason.

    He couldn't reveal his true purpose, he didn't want Si Huaixi to be deceived by people with bad intentions, and he didn't want Si Huaixi to see his cold-blooded and ruthless side.

    In Pei Zhaozhou's eyes with multiple layers of filters, Si Huaixi is a super powerful and kind fool. Such a fool can only be bullied by him, and must not be bullied by outsiders!

    Pei Zhaozhou avoided Si Huaixi's aggrieved gaze, and said, "I just need a wood-type supernatural user for some things, and she happens to be in the period of violating the rules of the base, so I can't waste a capable supernatural person."     Si Huai Xi was not satisfied with this explanation, and his clear blue eyes narrowed slightly, flashing suspicious light, and asked sourly: "There are many wood-type supernatural beings besides this base. I mentioned changing it, so why don't you agree?" Change?"

    "You still say you don't care about her?!"

    Si Huaixi complained with aggrieved eyes.

    Pei Zhaozhou couldn't explain clearly, so he had no choice but to change the topic abruptly, and instead said, "Then I really want to ask you what's so special about that female superhuman? Why did you let her go so easily?"

    Si Huaixi was a little surprised, he didn't expect Pei Zhaozhou to care about this, so he hesitated and explained the matter of You Xiaolin.

    "I never thought of letting her go easily, and then the base will thoroughly investigate her identity and the relevant personnel who have contacted him. If there is any change in her, I can kill her at any time..."

    "And You Xiaolin's words implied She seems to have hidden information and plans to tell me something, so for the sake of You Xiaolin not causing too much damage to the base and her apology is sincere, and the boyfriend You Xiaolin values ​​​​is an ordinary person , if You Xiaolin dares to act rashly, that ordinary person will not be able to escape..."

    Pei Zhaozhou frowned in confusion.

    It can be imagined that the female supernatural person really has a lot of affection for her boyfriend. When her boyfriend was almost shot by an energy gun, the female supernatural person cried out in grief, and he still had an impression.