41

Chapter 41

    "The thing is like this. There are hidden high-level zombies in the Lucheng base, not only in the Lucheng base, but also in bases in other places. The zombies are in the dark and we are in the light. No one knows how many zombies will disguise themselves as humans. , so I took Qi Ding out and ran away, unexpectedly..."

    You Xiaolin told everything she knew, with a worried look on her face. How is Ziding now.

    Pei Zhaozhou's pupils tightened, and he looked at Si Huaixi who was at the side.

    He spent countless energy for the people in the Lucheng base, but he didn't expect that there were zombies hidden among the people he protected. What a blow to him...

    Pei Zhaozhou frowned, and asked You Xiaolin, "What's the matter?" Is there no way to distinguish between humans and zombies?"

    You Xiaolin shook her head and said bitterly: "If there is such a way, Qi Ding and I won't have to hide everywhere, unless those zombies take the initiative to expose themselves, otherwise There is no difference in appearance from ordinary people."

    You Xiaolin continued: "I only found out about the existence of this kind of zombie through eavesdropping by accident, and there is a mind in the zombie group directing them to do this..."

    Si Huaixi's face was gloomy The dense, deep eyes are frighteningly dignified.

    In the past, there were some faint guesses and suspicions that I didn't dare to think about, but I didn't expect it to be confirmed.

    Every time a large-scale anti-zombie operation is always revealed, but no one can find the insider.

    Unexpectedly, there are no internal thieves at all, but real zombies!

    A chill that penetrated deep into the bone marrow made Si Huaixi feel heavy.

    How many zombies are hidden in the base, and how many of these zombies are his trusted companions.

    Familiar faces flashed in front of my eyes, and the conversations I had with each other in the past seemed to reveal all kinds of weirdness and unreliability.

    The trust that was originally established is in jeopardy, as if everyone has become a zombie.

    If the news spread that the zombies are hiding in the base, the whole base will be in panic and there is no need to wait for the zombies to attack.

    Si Huaixi stood there silently and gloomily, only the clenched fists in his hands trembled faintly.

    Suddenly a warm hand rested on his, Ling Si Huaixi struggled out of painful and angry thoughts.

    Pei Zhaozhou's amber golden eyes revealed firm trust, and he looked at him sincerely and calmly, as if a beam of sunshine illuminating the haze, dispelling the anxiety and anxiety in his heart.

    Pei Zhaozhou said: "Zombies can't pretend to be ordinary people without crystal nuclei. I'm not a zombie, but an ordinary person without supernatural powers. You can trust me without reservation. I can help you find those zombies!"

    Si Huaixi His pupils froze for a moment, and an inexplicable heat flowed from Pei Zhaozhou's hand to his heart, causing the heart to beat violently, breaking the haze and ice in his heart.

    Gradually, Si Huaixi's eyes regained their former calmness, and there was a deep and secret soft light in the sea-blue eyes that looked at Pei Zhaozhou.

    ——Unexpectedly, I was finally comforted by my cat.

    Even cats are calmer than him, what a disgrace...