34

Chapter 34 Jealous

    For Si Huaixi easily letting go of a dangerous superhuman, Pei Zhaozhou expressed his incomprehension, his amber-golden eyes showed dissatisfaction, and he pursed his lips tightly before he could speak.

    From his point of view, Si Huaixi's kindness overflowed again, just like when he unsuspectingly brought him back to the base with unknown background.

    But this time is different, this ability user is aggressive, if he hadn't come in time just now, I am afraid this ability user will cause huge losses in the base.

    Pei Zhaozhou has experienced many betrayals, and the emotions of shock, bewilderment, incomprehension, anger, and pain are intertwined in his heart, scratching his heart again and again at a deeper level, and the pain is bloody.

    One last time, when his world was betraying him.

    He cut off the last trace of thought, and his heart was ashamed.

    Pei Zhaozhou knows how desperate and sad the pain of betrayal is, and he knows it even more...

    If you don't want the sharp edge of betrayal aimed at him, all you need is to solve the source of the betrayal in advance.

    He didn't want... Si Huaixi would experience the betrayal he had experienced.

    When the original base was destroyed, almost injured the residents of the base, and attacked him against the order, Pei Zhaozhou didn't even think about killing the female supernatural being, but he just beat her so hard that she retreated and was caught.

    But now even Zhou Fei can see that the supernatural person needs to investigate her identity and find out the reason behind her out of control use of supernatural powers to destroy the base.

    but now!

    Si Huaixi released that supernatural being!

    If the supernatural user did not stay in the base for punishment as agreed, but chose to abscond, it would be equivalent to adding an unknown enemy to Si Huaixi.

    Pei Zhaozhou was very annoyed and gritted his teeth secretly.

    Some of them were about to blurt out their mouths, and they still couldn't bear to say the words that scolded Si Huaixi for being an idiot.

    In his opinion, as the leader of the base, Si Huaixi's excessive kindness and arrogance to his own strength made Si Huaixi not a qualified ruler.

    So stupid to make him look at the people who are worried about him and get angry!

    ——Si Huaixi is too kind, let him do it if there are some threats that must be killed.

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes darkened suddenly, a trace of indifferent and extremely cold murderous intent leaked out of the amber-gold eyes, and a touch of cold blood red appeared on his thin lips.

    From the beginning to the present, a male lion that has gone through countless battles has never been wiped out of its blood, even if it is kept in a comfortable and comfortable greenhouse, with sharp claws, blood-stained white lion teeth, wildness and ferocity engraved in the hunting genes. , Bloodthirsty will never be wiped out by the owner's temporary shelter from wind and rain.

    "Si Huaixi, I'm short of a man."

    Pei Zhaozhou said with stern eyes, with hidden anger.

    Si Huaixi on the side didn't notice the angry big cat at all, and he didn't care that she would escape when he let You Xiaolin go.