22

Chapter 22 - The cat didn't come home.

    White smoke rose from the scorched black hole.

    Zhang Lu, who was holding the energy gun, was a little dazed, his hands were shaking vigorously, and his head was covered in cold sweat, all because of being frightened.

    Zhang Lu's Adam's apple rolled, and he swallowed his saliva: "Is my eyes not so good, when will the gun still have such power?"

    Zhou Fei wiped the sweat from his forehead, looking at the power enough to shoot him through The energy gun on his chest was full of fear, and he couldn't help touching his chest to see if it was all right before he let out a sigh of relief.

    When Zhang Lu took the gun just now, he shook it in his direction, trying to scare him a few times.

    He thought it was a welding torch, and smiled nonchalantly. Zhang Lu curled his lips and aimed the gun at the ground looking bored.

    If the gun was pointed at him just now, even if he is a sixth-level supernatural user, he wouldn't be able to stop it!

    Zhou Fei: "Don't talk about you, I haven't seen such a gun before. If I had this gun, I would be afraid of zombies, at least middle and low-level zombies can be killed in seconds!"

    Zhou Fei looked at the energy gun in Zhang Lu's hand and his eyes gradually faded. warm.

    Which supernatural person doesn't want to have a handy weapon, especially a weapon that can attack from a distance, and can shoot and kill zombies without getting close.

    However, if it is difficult to get such things as firearms, it is not too difficult, he still has channels to get them, but the most expensive thing is the bullets!

    A second-order crystal nucleus can be exchanged for about 30 metal bullets filled with gunpowder, which is already a discounted price at the Lucheng Base.

    Ability users with guns will buy some self-defense. After all, they can't beat zombies with bare hands when they run out of abilities.

    But after the death of the zombie, the skin becomes stiff, the skin is rough and the flesh is thick. If you aim five or six bullets at one place, the aim must be that of a sharpshooter, otherwise it will be difficult to shoot through that layer of dead skin, and the skull in the deadly area will be even harder. up.

    There are not a dozen or twenty bullets in one trip, and they may not be able to kill a zombie.

    Therefore, bullets are usually used to destroy the zombie's mobility, and finally save some bullets and kill the zombie with a make-up knife.

    This is still based on the fact that zombies can fight with firearms. If you encounter a powerful zombie, bullets can't break through the defense of the zombie, and you still have to rely on supernatural powers to fight hard.

    If you are unlucky and encounter a zombie with metallic abilities, if you dare to take out a gun, your teammates will blow your head off first!

    The metal bullets flying out every minute are controlled by zombies, which in turn hurt teammates.

    It’s bittersweet to say the least, sometimes when you kill zombies outside, you not only have to face zombies, but also watch out for pig teammates in various situations. Sure enough, it’s the best job to stay at the base and watch the fish at the door!

    Zhou Fei looked at the energy gun several times greedily, and couldn't restrain his impulse to ask, "Brother Pei, do you sell this gun?"

    Unexpectedly, Zhang Lu next to him also wanted it, louder than him, and his eyes widened excitedly. Liang, shouted to Pei Zhaozhou: "Brother Pei, make an offer, as long as I have everything I have!     Please——