17

Chapter 17 What a cruel cat! ...

    Si Huaixi's thoughts turned for a moment, and then he took out the heat preservation box with a calm expression.

    ——How can I say that the only cat I picked up was a cat, so he should be able to afford it anyway.

    "Eat, you shouldn't have eaten anything since I left this morning. This is a meal I brought from a kind man. His wife's fish is not bad."

    Si Huaixi opened the insulated box with ease. .

    The fragrant and sour vinegar fish looks very appetizing. The crispy fish is lightly fried, with a fruity sweet and sour taste in the burnt aroma. The fresh and attractive fish is wrapped in orange-red sour vinegar. The sour taste is a bit spicy and it is irresistible.

    At that time, Si Huaixi couldn't help picking up his chopsticks a few more times at Chief Cao's house. Chief Cao's daughter-in-law also put some homemade side dishes, which were hot and sour and very appetizing. When leaving, Si Huaixi not only took the heat preservation box from Chief Cao's house, but also specially asked his wife to put some side dishes.

    Chief Cao's daughter-in-law is a hearty southern woman, and she wanted to give away a whole jar of side dishes, but Si Huaixi refused on the pretext that she couldn't take them to see her friends. I gave some leftovers to the commander's friend, and specially made another fresh and steaming sour vinegar fish.

    Pei Zhaozhou didn't realize it for a while, just now he was talking about the preparations needed for the new experiment, why suddenly Si Huaixi conjured up a box of ancient cooking meals.

    Meals cooked in the interstellar ancient way are a luxury that can only be enjoyed by the upper class. A plate of fried vegetables cooked in a simple ancient way can buy hundreds of bottles of nutritional supplements. , How can there be money to enjoy the luxury of ancient cooking.

    After entering the First Military Academy of the Empire, a bottle of nutrient supplements can cover the consumption of several days. When fighting against the Zerg, he was so busy that he didn’t even have time to take nutrient supplements, and he didn’t have much chance to enjoy the time-consuming and expensive food of ancient cooking. Luxury.

    Only after becoming a major general of the empire and being invited to the banquet by those nobles, did he try the ancient cooking dishes that these nobles so sought after.

    But after trying Pei Zhaozhou, he realized that the taste is not as good as nutritional supplements.

    Mixed with all sorts of strange ingredients, it creates a weird and dark cuisine taste that can’t be tasted by the tongue. I am used to eating liquid nutrients, and I feel sick to my stomach when I encounter those weird ancient cooking meals that are sticky or stiff to the touch. , Suddenly the appetite is greatly reduced, and the nutritional content is not as good as the balance of the nutritional supplements, it is a waste of food!

    As time passed, Pei Zhaozhou was unwilling to try it. He even refused the invitations of the imperial nobles one after another.

    Pei Zhaozhou thought that there must be no nutritional supplements in this world, nor did he have the flavors of his favorite imperial military nutritional supplements. He could only taste the artificial and primitive cooking of this world...for

    a while, he felt depressed.

    I didn't expect to change the world, but I still couldn't escape.

    But Pei Zhaozhou thought about it for a while, and he knew that it was brought to him by Si Huaixi, and he didn't want to disappoint him... He

    could only hope that it wouldn't be too bad.