12

Chapter 12 - Annoying, I want to lick the cat. ...

    night.

    base meeting.

    "This month the base accommodated more than a thousand people, and if this continues, the base's residences will not be able to accommodate..."

    "Diesel has six months left in reserve, and the amount of coal is not enough. Anti-inflammatory drugs, hemostatic agents, and bandages in stock It's time to replenish..."

    "One of the generators in the base is broken, and the base has lost 20% of its power supply. The base's power supply quota will have to be further reduced. Now at night, the concentrated residential area of the base has stopped supplying power... ...The maintenance person said that the bearings of the important parts of the generator were damaged by fatigue after decades of use, and the manufacturer of the generator has long since closed down, and now I don't know where to find a replacement..."

    "Zombie snakes recently broke into This caused panic among the residents of the base, corpses were found at the bottom of the river, there was a lack of lights in the residential area at night, some people took advantage of the darkness, and there were many looting incidents, the people were angry and eager to know when the power supply would be restored..."

    "The law enforcement team has already Catch several criminals, but if this problem is not resolved, it will not help..."

    Cao Leipeng, as the leader of a base, is not as majestic as the outside world seems, he has to worry about handling various affairs of the base every day, one after another. The constant troubles made him look sad, and there were a few more white hairs on the top of his head: "Without a generator, a lot of equipment in the base can't operate. Is there any other way to solve it?" The

    research institute was mentioned, and the participating Several professors at the meeting looked at each other, their eyes were full of discouragement and helplessness.

    Before the end of the world, the country vigorously developed science and technology. Several of their professors were respected scientists in various fields. The universities provided them with a lot of funds to conduct research and teach students. Unexpectedly, after the end of the world, the situation changed drastically, and the status of scientists continued to decline.

    At first, these professors were still protected, and they stayed in the base's research institute to conduct research safely, relying on their scientists to find a solution to the zombies.

    Unexpectedly, one year has passed, two years have passed, almost thirty years have passed, and those damn zombies have not only disappeared, but have also become more powerful and terrifying.

    Zombies that have evolved to a high level are powerful enough to change the terrain of mountains and rivers. There was once a high-level zombie of the earth system that raised an 80-meter-high mountain out of thin air, controlling the mountain and crushing tens of thousands of people to death.

    Metallic zombies have completely destroyed the confidence of human beings to raise technological weapons to resist.

    At first, the appearance of zombies did not attract much attention. Even ordinary people with guns could deal with the rudimentary zombies, but things gradually got out of control. A large number of zombies appeared, and some zombies even showed supernatural powers.

    What made the leaders of the country realize that the situation is serious is that zombies have the ability to resist human weapons. The bullets fired by humans are controlled by metal zombies, which in turn hurt humans, resulting in heavy losses. Even the high-speed missiles developed by experts are powerless against zombies.