13

Chapter 13 Fish, cats like to eat it. ...

    The cool wind blows in at night, since the base lacked generators, the street lights that originally supplied the main road at night have stopped supplying power. The entire base is basically covered in a large area of ​​darkness except for a few special buildings that have lights.

    After the meeting.

    Si Huaixi walked out the door, his sea-blue eyes became darker and darker against the background of the night, he took out a cigarette and lit the scarlet fire, which was so weak that it seemed to be extinguished at any time, and then flickered in this extraordinarily dark night .

    It can be seen that the people who came out together were a bit addicted to cigarettes.

    Cao Leipeng looked helplessly at the cigarette in Si Huaixi's hand, and asked politely: "Brother Si, how about I exchange some wine with you? I have been a smoker for ten years, and it is worse to not smoke for a few months than not to eat." In the

    last days, it is hard to find anything. Although wine is precious, it will not break after decades or hundreds of years, and you will find it occasionally.

    Tobacco is different. It has a short shelf life and can’t be used if it gets wet. In the last days, no one has the leisure time to grow tobacco, and it can’t be eaten. Therefore, alcohol and tobacco are luxury goods in the last days. Tobacco is even rarer than alcohol.

    Si Huaixi also walked in the wilderness for more than a month, and accidentally found it from an uninhabited wild tobacco field, and was attacked by a supernatural plant.

    Si Huaixi glanced at him, and said calmly, "No change."

    He doesn't like alcohol, and he prefers cigarettes when he decompresses, compared to alcohol that puts everything aside and immerses himself in a drunken and chaotic state.

    I lit the strong and pungent tobacco, my throat was slightly burning, as if melting into the haze of smoke, but my brain was relaxed and awake...

    Cao Leipeng rubbed his hands, haggling several times to no avail, Si Huaixi He coldly said no to change, choking with anger, he had to change the subject: "Are you really determined to go?"

    Cao Leipeng looked a little serious. Regarding the question of going to the computer city at the meeting just now, he knew that he couldn't change the subject. Huai Xi's idea.

    Si Huaixi let out a casual 'hmm'.

    Cao Leipeng: "Brother Si, if you don't add me, I haven't used my hands and feet for a long time. If I don't kill some zombies, I'm afraid I'll forget how to kill them."

    Si Huaixi: "No, the base always has A high-level supernatural being sits in the town."

    Cao Leipeng pondered for a moment: "Then I will send a team of supernatural beings to assist you, when do you plan to go?"

    Si Huaixi: "As soon as possible, I can do it alone."

    Cao Lei Peng frowned: "According to the regulations of the base, go out to look for supplies with at least a three-person supernatural team. This time you ran to such a far place, why do you have to bring a few supernatural people? The wilderness is full of dangers. Even if you don't know your strength If you are confident, it’s good to have more companions to take care of you.”

    Now it’s Si Huaixi’s turn to frown: “I’m in the way, they’re too slow, and they may want me to protect them, just give me a modified car, as long as it fits The engine is fine, I don’t need a truck.”