Extra 1

Chapter 52

The Lucheng base has returned to its former calm.

Si Huaixi broke through to the 11th level, cleaned up the zombies in the south, and the rebuilt Lucheng base became the largest base in the country.

Due to the failure of the zombie king Chen Wen, the conspiracy of the zombies was exposed, and the northern base headed by the capital base launched a serious investigation. Even if the zombies' counterattack hurt them, they were determined to clean up the internal members with different identities.

Si Huaixi was also invited to deal with the zombies, and he also brought Pei Zhaozhou's newly developed weapon.

Pei Zhaozhou established the latest scientific research institute, and the Lucheng base was turned upside down under his influence.

Ordinary people dare to pick up energy guns to deal with zombies, and the living environment of supernatural beings has greatly improved. As supernatural beings and ordinary people cooperate with each other, zombies within a thousand miles of the Lucheng base are basically wiped out. The new high-tech water purifier The natural water sources such as rivers and streams are isolated from being polluted by zombie viruses.

Some parents allowed their children to go out to play at the base, and the school reopened. Si Huaixi donated many books he kept intact to the school for teaching and put them in the newly built library of the base. The Lucheng base began to build roads and trains together with various local bases. .

Human civilization, which has been stagnant for thirty years, has reopened.

Since half a year ago.

Located at the capital base, the zombies gathered all their forces to fight back against humans for the last time. Si Huaixi killed three 11th-level zombie kings in one fell swoop. Since then, the zombie forces have collapsed, and humans have begun to clean up the remaining zombies on the earth.

This stop also completely established Si Huaixi's position as the strongest in the last days.

It's just that the strongest man in the last days is worried about one thing recently.

Pei Zhaozhou's appetite increased.

Si Huaixi clasped his hands slightly on the table, his sea-blue eyes were full of worry, he hesitated to speak as he watched Pei Zhaozhou eat more than twenty fist-sized beef stuffed buns, three catties of supernatural beast pork dumplings, a whole The pot of shredded shredded chicken porridge with shiitake mushrooms, two salted duck eggs and five hard-boiled eggs, even a big plate of side dishes.

I didn't think I was full just now, so I asked Si Huaixi to cook a few catties of noodles.

When Pei Zhaozhou put down the bowl, Si Huaixi's heart jumped instantly, and he was a little worried whether Pei Zhaozhou would want to continue eating again.

Even though he already knew that he was an alpha from another world, his appetite was quite astonishing.

But recently, Pei Zhaozhou's food intake has more than doubled, and Si Huaixi is afraid that his belly will burst if he continues to eat like this.

Si Huaixi already had this kind of worry. Recently, when he touched Pei Zhaozhou's stomach, the originally firm abdominal muscles became a little softer, and it felt soft and delicate to the touch.

During the last susceptible period, Si Huaixi spent time with Pei Zhaozhou, ahem... I

specially let Pei Zhaozhou wear cat ear hair accessories, opened soft and charming amber-gold cat eyes, and touched the soft belly of the cat in heat. Huaixi slapped Pei Maomao, who was usually so arrogant that he couldn't handle him well, and buried himself in sucking cats crazily, hoping that this susceptibility period would last for a few more days.