49

Chapter 49

    "Go and investigate! Go and investigate! Where did that shot just now come from!"

    Chen Wen shouted furiously at the zombie subordinates, with a hint of fear in the depths of his eyes.

    That black beam of light directly annihilated tens of thousands of zombies just now, and even a high-level zombie of level 10 couldn't resist the mysterious black beam and turned into ashes...

    What if it was him?

    Chen Wen's pupils shrank suddenly, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of retreat.

    It's just that he is unwilling. After spending so much energy and time in this Lucheng base, he is only one step away from obtaining Si Huaixi's spiritual power crystal core. It is hoped that he will go one step further. If he can step into the 12th level, he will no longer be afraid of death. !

    But now the black light beams coming out of nowhere in the Lucheng base cannot be a product of the Lucheng base. Chen Wen is an undercover agent in the Lucheng base as the head of logistics, and he knows all the materials and weapons of the Lucheng base clearly. How could it be possible to produce such an astonishingly powerful black light beam just now in such a broken place as the Lucheng base.

    The impossible thing like this still happened.

    Chen Wen tightly frowned with a sullen expression.

    He was absolutely right just now that the black beam of light was emitted from the inside of the Lucheng base. Could it be that the Lucheng base has been hiding secret weapons?

    Since the black beam can be emitted once, it means that there may be a second time.

    In any case, this secret weapon threatens him. Human beings must not have weapons against zombies, and they must be destroyed!

    Chen Wen's eyes were gloomy and cold, and he ordered the trembling zombie subordinates: "Find and kill the person behind the black beam weapon at all costs, and destroy the weapon too..." The

    zombie subordinates knelt down and responded in unison: " Yes!"

    Not long after, Chen Wen fidgeted and frowned, and immediately repented: "No, I don't feel at ease in handing over these wastes to you. You have screwed up the opportunity several times. This time, it is important. I will go myself!"

    Hearing Chen Wen's words, panic flashed in the eyes of individual zombies.

    ...

    the army of zombies is in chaos.

    One of the leading high-level zombies died in battle immediately, and one of the remaining two high-level zombies also died in Si Huaixi's pursuit, and the remaining high-level zombies were running away.

    The mudslide, which was already difficult to maintain, collapsed directly, and the spreading water waves immediately turned into high waves several meters high. Many zombies were swept away and retreated steadily.

    The base's morale immediately increased, and they didn't notice a figure mixed into the group of zombies. They avoided the sight of the crowd and came to a small entrance of a river in the city wall. There was a secret passage hidden under the water.

    Follow the secret passage at the bottom of the river to sneak into the Lucheng base.

    But Chen Wen didn't intend to let Si Huaixi and the others go so easily, his dark red eyes flashed with hostility, and he raised his hand and pierced through a large area of ​​the city wall.