33

Chapter 33 Killing Zombies

    Si Huaixi's reluctance to punish Pei Zhaozhou doesn't mean he won't be tolerant to others.

    Except for Pei Zhaozhou who was released from the shackles of mental power, everyone else was still frozen in place, their hands and feet were going numb.

    The frozen environment made it impossible for them to break free. When they were still, they felt a suffocating feeling that they couldn't breathe even their noses, and their backs were chilled by the cold and menacing aura of the man in front of them.

    Zhou Fei couldn't move, and the depths of his dry pupils were filled with fear and panic.

    Even the most powerful zombie he has ever encountered can't compare to the deadly sense of danger brought to him by his superior commander.

    Facing the terrifying aura of the commander, his instinctive desire to survive made his scalp numb and he just wanted to run away. The farther away the better, if it weren't for his body being stiff and unable to move, he would probably be so frightened that his legs were weak and he couldn't even roll. Take the climb and run away.

    Not to mention that Qi Ding is an ordinary person, his face turned pale with fright, and his pupils that were so frightened and dull shrank suddenly.

    The slightly better You Xiaolin, as a high-level supernatural user, has a clearer understanding of Si Huaixi's strength. She knows that if she dares to escape in front of Si Huaixi, she will die without a doubt.

    You Xiaolin accepted her fate.

    The seemingly stagnant pupils desperately looked at Qi Ding who was still alive and well, without any damage, and was not blown away by bullets...

    She had nothing else to ask for, even if Si Huaixi planned to kill her now that she couldn't move She, she is also willing, as long as Qi Ding, who is innocent and implicated by him, is not dragged down.

    As long as he's still alive...

    as long as he's alive!

    In order for Qi Ding to live, those zombies... those damn zombies, she wants to kill them!

    You Xiaolin's eyes dimmed suddenly, and her petite and delicate face gradually distorted, revealing an expression of sinister hatred.

    "Tell me, what happened?"

    Si Huaixi looked at the three of them with sharp eyes and asked.

    There was silence all around.

    It wasn't until Zhou Fei suddenly discovered that his mouth could move, and his eyes lit up immediately said: "Commander! I am a supernatural user at the base, and I accidentally encountered a female superhuman who hid her identity as a supernatural person and went crazy to destroy it. I came here to help, and I just ran into Brother Pei... The next thing is that Brother Pei and this female supernatural being fought, and when Brother Pei was about to win, the boyfriend of this supernatural female is an ordinary person who is not afraid of death. He insisted on blocking bullets for his crazy girlfriend, and that's about it..."

    "This female supernatural power is definitely not simple, I hope the commander can check her identity, why is she an eighth-level wood supernatural power I don’t need the status of a good supernatural person, I pretend to be an ordinary person to live...By the way, I would like to ask the commander to untie me, I am afraid that my legs will go numb after standing for too long..."

    Zhou Fei said a lot, his eyes Looking expectantly at Si Huaixi.

    Si Huaixi frowned slightly, and scanned the scene of the battle. There were indeed traces of the fire attribute being used, which was roughly the same as what Zhou Fei said.