32

Chapter 32 - What an Unbehaved One...

    "Bang bang bang!!!"

    Pei Zhaozhou shot

    the body of the supernatural being.

    Qi Ding, who just rushed over, had angry eyes and cracked canthus, his face was bloodshot and he shouted: "No, no, no——" The

    special bullets of the energy gun melted the vines flying all over the sky, and delicately scratched You Xiaolin's right hand. Leg side, left arm side and flank.

    None of this was fatally injured, but You Xiaolin's movements became more relaxed. The wounds were not deep, but the skin was bleeding.

    Pei Zhaozhou didn't want to kill the female supernatural being as soon as they met, but just gave some warnings.

    Holding the bleeding wound with her hand, the supernatural woman realized that the person who shot her was looking at Pei Zhaozhou angrily.

    Pei Zhaozhou was not afraid at all, and said with a stern expression: "I advise you to catch your hands, stop struggling, and make up for the losses caused by you in the base, otherwise the next bullet will not be simply scratched and bleeding." The

    female supernatural person didn't stop , more irritable and irrational attack Pei Zhaozhou.

    Pei Zhaozhou frowned and had to continue fighting.

    The vines flying all over the sky blocked most of Qi Ding's vision. Qi Ding was just an ordinary person, his eyesight was not as good as that of a supernatural person, and he couldn't see what was going on with You Xiaolin from such a long distance.

    All I know is that the bullet just now hurt You Xiaolin.

    Qi Ding's head became hot, and he rushed forward without thinking about anything.

    The battle scene of supernatural beings is so dangerous, just a flying vine can knock away ordinary people who have no defense power and seriously injure them.

    Zhou Fei rushed over just in time when he heard something strange nearby, and seeing a fool who dared to run to the most dangerous center of the battle, he pulled Qi Ding anxiously and angrily, and scolded.

    "What's the matter with you?! I don't know if there are any supernatural beings here who go crazy and out of control? The surrounding people are all evacuated, but you are the only one who is so motivated to seek death, this is what you have to do!"

    Qi Ding ignored Zhou Fei's advice at all, and looked at You Xiaolin who lost his mind and was injured by the gun, his eyes were red and weeping.

    Seeing that this man was reprimanded for crying, Zhou Fei instantly got goosebumps, and said with a weird and awkward expression: "I didn't make you cry, but you didn't come to settle accounts with me. I've been unlucky enough recently. It's gone!"

    He suddenly received an order from Captain Hu these days, and he exchanged work with the supernatural beings from other bases to guard the gate of the base, and said that he was going to go to the computer city in the next city with the commander. Originally, it had nothing to do with him. Chief Cao was looking for Captain Hu. If Captain Hu hadn’t insisted on dragging him there, Zhou Fei would still be guarding the gate of the base to catch fish instead of coming out to buy some supplies and weapons needed to get out of the base. .

    Temporarily losing the fishing job of guarding the base, he regretted it in his heart. Fortunately, the leader who followed him was the commander who was convincing and his sense of security soared. It was safer to follow the commander every minute than to stay at the Lucheng base.