46

Chapter 46 Attack

    The robbery came as promised.

    Jing Boshan didn't know if Si Huaixi would be convinced by the contents of the note, but he still decided to take the risk and lead a group of zombies to rob the prison.

    The battle is imminent.

    Hiding behind the group of zombies instead of directly facing the resistance of all kinds of supernatural beings, watching the leader Si Huaixi's every move, with a knife in his hand, the zombies were empty, and it seemed that the number of zombies killed was not a few.

    But Jing Boshan knew about Si Huaixi's true strength, which was already a lot of water. Looking carefully, his actions were more inclined to protect the supernatural beings, and he did not actively participate in the battle.

    In other words, when the zombies were arrested before, Si Huaixi immediately used his mental power to trap the zombies and kill them instantly in order to prevent the zombies from escaping. There was no zombie that could escape!

    Jing Boshan and several zombie companions who knew the inside story secretly looked at each other for a few times, and then quietly withdrew from the attack range of the supernatural being. Instead, he led the ignorant zombie companions to give the supernatural being the head, and performed the play well.

    soon.

    There was a loophole in the defense line, the door was broken open, and a zombie team broke in.

    Under the circumstances that the two parties were restraining and tempting each other, the zombies who had been cut into human sticks were quickly rescued, and Jing Boshan couldn't believe it went so smoothly when he left.

    But look back.

    The corpses of zombies were everywhere on the ground, and most of the supernatural beings were safe and sound, at most suffering minor injuries.

    Jing Boshan knew that the so-called commander was not so young and easy to fool. The reason why he let them go so easily was that he had killed enough zombies. The commander expressed his acceptance of their sincerity in betraying the zombies and turned a blind eye Just close your eyes and let them go for now.

    After returning to the secret stronghold.

    The rescued zombies without limbs were immediately thrown aside as garbage. Many zombies expressed dissatisfaction and anger why they risked their lives to go deep into Si Huaixi's territory to save these useless waste.

    Jing Boshan told them not to be impatient, and went to report the matter to Chen Wen.

    Even Chen Wen didn't expect that this matter was really done by Jingbo Mountain. His narrow and sharp eyes were slightly bent, and he said with a bit of calculation: "Call the nearby zombies and attack the Lucheng base tonight."

    As an enemy, he is also Knowing how much Si Huaixi attaches importance to this small base, Chen Wen is not naive enough to think that Si Huaixi can be easily dealt with at this time, even if he is infected with the zombie virus and his strength is affected.

    Chen Wen was sure that even if his strength was affected, Si Huaixi would still take the risk to defend against the zombies. At that time, he would use the huge group of zombies to consume Si Huaixi's physical strength, and then take the opportunity to seize the crystal nucleus in his brain.

    Jing Boshan bowed his head and said: "The zombie group near the Lucheng base has basically been cleaned up. If the zombies are summoned to attack the Lucheng base tonight, there may not be enough."