16

Chapter 16 Will cat's love disappear?

    Si Huaixi's eyes softened, the cat's embrace had the warm scent of vanilla, and his hands gently stroked Pei Zhaozhou's back, as if he was really comforting a depressed cat.

    At this moment, even Si Huaixi didn't notice how gentle his tone was, and said softly, "If you're tired, lean on me."

    Pei Zhaozhou's face was flushed red, and his amber golden pupils shrank suddenly, and Si Huaixi touched him. His back was so sensitive that it trembled and numb all of a sudden: "...Wow!"

    Si Huaixi's eyes were startled, he just touched it lightly with mental power, as if he heard something similar to the cry of a little milk leopard...

    Si Huaixi hesitated for a moment, then asked Pei Zhaozhou who was in his arms with his head bowed: "You just..."

    Boom! ! !

    Pei Zhaozhou pushed Si Huaixi away vigorously, his amber golden pupils shrank crazily, his eyes were full of shock and anger, his face was flushed, and he said with a trembling voice: "Don't, don't touch it!!!"

    The fast commander Before Huaixi could enjoy enough of Mao Mao's embrace, she disappeared immediately!

    Pei Zhaozhou gasped softly, his heart seemed to be still trembling violently, and his moist amber eyes were still in shock.

    After finishing speaking, Pei Zhaozhou took a few steps back with a look of shock and vigilance, keeping a safe enough distance from Si Huaixi.

    Si Huaixi's sea blue eyes were filled with sadness: "???"

    ——So, the love of cats and cats will disappear?

    Pei Zhaozhou's cheeks flushed, until the violent breathing in his chest slowed down, and his stiff body with fried hair relaxed a little.

    Lowering his eyes, he was deeply annoyed when did his body become so sensitive?

    Obviously it was just a hug with Si Huaixi, and it's not like he didn't hug other comrades excitedly when they were victorious.

    But why when Si Huaixi touched him, his sensitive body seemed to be triggered once again in the susceptibility period, the back was numb and soft after being touched, and he couldn't help leaning against Si Huaixi's arms in his heart , to be touched a little longer, to be more comfortable...

    Pei Zhaozhou has always been a strong-willed alpha, and suddenly realized his shameful thoughts, how like an omega in estrus shamelessly pestering an alpha with high pheromone matching to court him!

    He was so scared that he immediately pushed Si Huaixi away!

    almost! I thought the susceptibility period was about to be triggered!

    He didn't want to lose his mind and throw Si Huaixi down during the susceptible period!

    Pei Zhaozhou felt guilty. If Si Huaixi knew that he had unbearable thoughts about him behind his back, he would definitely feel embarrassed, and then stay away from him.

    After all, he is a male alpha, and his normal sexual orientation is also an omega, which is completely different from this high-latitude world. There are no alpha, beta, or omega here, and there are only two genders, one is male and the other is female.

    Si Huaixi is a normal man, and the ones he should date are all women in this world, just like he is an alpha male, the ones he should date are omega, and this world doesn't exist.