6

Chapter 6 Cats don't like rainy days

    It's raining.

    The gray sky looks like a dark|dark fairy tale, the thick dark clouds completely cover the light, the black and gray sand is rolled up in the wind, and the long-dried land brings a long-lost black rain.

    Corrosive black rain dripped down, the heads of zombies discarded by the roadside were hollowed out, black rain flowed into the dark and hollow eye sockets, and the dry and hard scalp was corroded and peeled off piece by piece.

    The weeds exposed on the soil became bigger and bigger as the black rain fell, and the corroded and blackened leaves almost fell to the ground, and they were forced to bend their waists.

    The sound of the rain was loud, the field of vision was dark, and the soft soil under the feet became black and heavy.

    Except for this lonely black rain, the world seems to be in a dead state.

    The heavier the rain, the more dead creatures.

    The intelligent brain silver arc detected various components of this rain and kept sending out alarms.

    [Master, this planet is not suitable for human survival at all. There are many harmful components in the black rainwater, with unknown toxicity, corrosiveness and acidity. Biological creatures cannot survive in this harsh environment for a long time. ]

    [I didn't even see a living bird along the way, only a few grasses adapted to the extremely harsh environment barely survived, but after this black rain, the signs of life disappeared. Even the garbage star with the worst environment in the empire is better than here Up to ten times. 】

    【Master, Yin Arc recommends that you leave this uninhabitable planet by spaceship. ]

    ...Leave here?

    Pei Zhaozhou wore a black jacket on his head, and his clear amber-gold eyes looked sideways at Si Huaixi who took off his jacket to reveal a black tights.

    The resolute and handsome side face lines are tight, and the deep and vast sea blue eyes are watching the dark road ahead. With a firm light in his eyes, he is unswervingly moving in one direction with his burden, and the sky is full of people. total darkness.

    Pei Zhaozhou stared blankly, holding a black jacket in his hand, which was thrown to him by Si Huaixi not long after it rained, as if it still carried the body temperature left by him, which burned his cheeks red.

    In this confused and dark environment, Pei Zhaozhou couldn't help but rely on the man beside him, following his footsteps like a baby bird.

    The sound of the cold and silent rain, the lifeless apocalypse, and the back of the man walking forward in front of him made him feel extra at ease.

    Si Huaixi frowned, looked at the endless black rain, and then glanced at Pei Zhaozhou who was following behind him very well-behaved, his anxious mood calmed down a bit, and the mental power barrier covering Pei Zhaozhou's body was thickened again Floor.

    I didn't expect to encounter a rare black rain as soon as I came back.

    Black rain is nothing to him, but it is a disaster to ordinary people. For many ordinary people who cannot find shelter in the wild, a corrosive black rain can kill people alive. Corroded by the rain to tatters.

    What's more, the black rain may contain zombie virus. If ordinary people accidentally expose their bare wounds to the rain, there is a high probability that they will be infected with zombies.