44

Chapter 44

    wait till night.

    Under the dimly lit light in the living room, Pei Zhaozhou lowered his profound amber-golden eyes slightly, and couldn't help stroking the syringe in his pocket with his fingers. His cheeks were overflowing with the rosiness of blood circulation, and his heart was still beating hotly under his breath. frequency.

    Beneath the stern and strange face... what can't be restrained is the surging killing intent.

    【Master, do you really want to do this? 】

    Zhi Brain Silver Arc detected changes in Pei Zhaozhou's body values ​​in all aspects, and expressed concern about Pei Zhaozhou's next behavior.

    When Pei Zhaozhou initially decided to leave with the zombies, Zhinao Yinhu expressed concern, but was persuaded by Pei Zhaozhou with deeper reasons.

    Those zombies are very contemptuous of ordinary humans. If they really came to take revenge on Pei Zhaozhou, an ordinary human without supernatural powers, they could kill him directly without any scruple.

    But those zombies didn't do this. Instead, they tied their hands and feet during the fight with Pei Zhaozhou. Obviously they didn't want to kill Pei Zhaozhou, but wanted to catch him alive.

    It just so happened that Pei Zhaozhou also wanted to sneak into the zombies to inquire about their movements. In any case, letting a group of uncontrolled zombies in the base would be an extremely serious hazard.

    Zombies that have evolved to be no different from ordinary people, if there were no traitor zombies like Xu Manyi inside, it would be difficult to find their traces according to normal methods.

    During the zombie capture operations these days, Si Huaixi captured most of the zombies according to Xu Manyi's list. Because of the abnormal behavior of some zombies, he also captured zombies that were not mentioned by Xu Manyi outside the list. This is not enough, there are still a lot of zombies who don't show their feet.

    Although the list given by the female zombie Xu Manyi was not as good as a fake one, it was also full of selfishness. Many zombies on the list were of a slightly lower level and strength, and none of the zombies stronger than her were mentioned.

    Xu Manyi probably thought that even though she couldn't beat Si Huaixi, there were zombies stronger than her who would rescue her. If she was weaker, she might as well use them as cannon fodder to win Si Huaixi's trust, but she never thought of that. It was her own people who killed her.

    Even Si Huaixi didn't find many of these completely hidden zombies after searching all night, but there was a chance that these zombies would take the initiative to expose their behavior and contact Pei Zhaozhou, which made him think deeply and choose to take a risk to find out.

    Anyway, he has already asked Zhinao Yinhu to contact Si Huaixi at any time. If the zombie wants to kill him, Pei Zhaozhou must not dare to say it. At least the weapon on his body will allow him to last until Si Huaixi arrives.

    Besides, as I thought at the beginning, if the zombies wanted to kill him, they could do it right from the start. After all, in their eyes, he was just a weak food that could not resist.

    Pei Zhaozhou did let the zombies off guard and got some useful information.

    Acting in a textbook spy scene, Pei Zhaozhou perfectly interpreted a puppet who lost the ability to think after being controlled by the mind.

    The acting was so realistic that the zombies didn't have any doubts, and he deceived him throughout the whole process, believing that he was under the mind control of the zombies, and obeyed the order to assassinate Si Huaixi.