5

Chapter 5

    Usually his susceptibility period still has more than ten days to come, how could it be brought forward suddenly?

    Pei Zhaozhou clenched his lips tightly, moaning unbearably ambiguous || moaning finely and vaguely between his lips and teeth, not daring to make a sound.

    The restless gonads constantly exude cool and seductive vanilla pheromones, and the lustrous amber golden eyes are so moist and seductive. The sudden early susceptibility period makes his body that has just subsided from the fever show another ambiguous look. The flush was hot.

    Just when Si Huaixi was wondering where the sudden scent came from, the brain silver arc carried by Pei Zhaozhou immediately issued the highest level alarm.

    As the top intelligent system in Interstellar, Brain Brain Silver Arc has an updated medical monitoring plug-in that has been controlling Pei Zhaozhou's physical condition. Once there is a problem with the physical data, an alarm will be issued.

    But since Pei Zhaozhou suffered from pheromone disorder, his body data has been in the red line alarm position.

    Each susceptibility period is the most dangerous period, because during this period, the unstable pheromones will be active several times, and even because of Pei Zhaozhou's gonad damage, the violently active pheromones cannot be suppressed, and the pheromones that are active during the susceptibility period The concentration will soar exponentially, reaching a terrifying value.

    During the susceptible period, Pei Zhaozhou lost control of several pheromone riots and became a madman controlled by pheromones. The alpha who lost control during the susceptible period was like a wild beast, abruptly tore off the rope that restrained him, and injured his friend During the riot, he injured the medical staff who gave him a sedative injection.

    Ever since he hurt other people, Pei Zhaozhou has always been very guilty. Whenever he is susceptible, he would rather shut himself in a closed room to survive the susceptible period. Every time he comes out, he is bruised, pale and thin, and not human-like.

    The disease of pheromone disorder is aggravated every time the susceptibility period passes.

    The doctor hinted that Pei Zhaozhou would not live for long, and this might be the last susceptibility period.

    Zhinao Yinhu was very anxious.

    【Owner! Now that your susceptibility period is ahead of schedule, will your body be very painful? Please hurry up and take the medicine prescribed by the doctor to reduce the concentration of pheromones! 】

    "Why is your face still so red?" Si Huaixi's face was serious, and he also found that the mental energy seemed to have no effect on Pei Zhaozhou, but made his face redder even more.

    Si Huaixi frowned tightly, doubt flashed across his eyes.

    Could it be that Pei Zhaozhou's body is different from ordinary people?

    It shouldn't have such an effect. The mental power he inputs is highly pure life energy. If he wants to, he can even spend his mental power to directly infuse a low-level superhuman with energy to advance to an intermediate or advanced level.

    At his level, his spiritual power is no longer a mortal thing, turning it into pure energy is like a thousand-year-old ganoderma ginseng that can save lives for ordinary people.

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were full of embarrassment, and the gonads on the back of his neck were swollen and swollen. Just touching his own skin was so sensitive that it aroused a burst of pleasure.