9

Chapter 9 Keys

    After two days and one night's journey, they finally arrived at the Lucheng Base.

    Along the way, you can see many people who came to Lucheng base with big bags and small bags to salute.

    Perhaps fearing that the sudden black rain would appear again, many people covered their heads with clothes or pots, lowered their heads, looked decadent and lifeless, and walked with heavy steps.

    Most people's faces are generally pale and vegetable-colored, and they look like they are undernourished, and their eyes are dim and dull.

    Except for an ignorant child bouncing on the lid of the pot and making a clattering sound, looking lively and funny, the parents with thin cheeks and tired face ignored this naughty child, and kept their heads numbly looking at Lu The city base is walking.

    Pei Zhaozhou comes from a powerful and rich interstellar country. Its territory covers several major galaxies, and the number of registered planets exceeds 10,000. Many uninhabitable desolate stars are not included. Even Pei Zhaozhou himself has several resource stars.

    Regardless of whether the planet is rich or not, at least the people of the empire are well-fed, and their spirits are positive and enterprising. They are not as mournful as the people on this small planet are visible to the naked eye, just like the invisible despair that is shrouded in darkness. flows between.

    Pei Zhaozhou felt an inexplicable strangeness in his heart, and took another look at Si Huaixi who was staring at those pedestrians with a cold face.

    The ordinary people on this planet seem so weak, but there are always some people who are so strong that he finds it incredible. It is really a strange world, where it seems that fragility and strength coexist, and they are also precarious.

    Standing in front of the towering city wall, outside the 28-meter-high and thick wall is a layer of sharp metal blades, each blade protruding more than ten or twenty centimeters long, so sharp that it makes one's heart jump at a glance.

    This is jointly built by the earth-type supernatural powers and the gold-type supernatural powers to resist zombies.

    The densely packed sharp knives on the city wall looked terrible, leaving only a small door for people to come in and out.

    People from outside crowded to that small gate.

    Pei Zhaozhou looked at it from a distance, and the city wall, which seemed to be full of defense to outsiders, had already seen many flaws in an instant in the eyes of him who had commanded countless offensive and defensive battles as a major general of the empire. He thought of more than a dozen ways to improve the defense of this base. scheme.

    The intelligent brain silver arc beside him also analyzed and said.

    [Master, this world is really backward. It seems that the prehistoric cultural relics displayed at the Imperial Museum are at least three hundred years behind the empire in terms of technology. The master wants to make a spaceship and give it to Mr. Si to leave this backward planet. It may not be so easy. The level of industry is far from what it was in the empire, and I don't know whether to forge iron like primitive people? ]

    Pei Zhaozhou denies: Firearms can be made here, there is an industrial foundation, and the rest is up to me to upgrade, the only concern... Yin arc, how is my body monitoring today?    

      Yin Arc replied with some excitement: [Master, since your susceptibility period was earlier last time, Yin Arc has been terribly worried, but your physical condition has improved slightly afterward... and there was another time when the pheromone in your body The small increase made Yin Arc think that the master's susceptibility period had advanced, and almost planned to wake you up, but it seemed that the critical value had not been reached. 】