Chapter 1

During the rainy season, even if you stay in a warm room, you still feel damp from the bottom of your heart.

In the Zhou family villa, Zhou Jingnian was sitting in a wheelchair with a thin blanket covering his legs, his face was a little pale, and he occasionally coughed twice.

Assistant Zhou Song stood beside him and said respectfully, "Sir, the car is ready."

Zhou Jingnian nodded, and Zhou Song pushed him to the outside of the living room, and met the butler who was carrying medicine and water.

The housekeeper said, "Sir, you haven't taken today's medicine."

Zhou Jingnian looked ahead and said calmly

, "Don't take it." Standing where they were, they watched the two get into the car under the cover of several bodyguards holding umbrellas.

The car left Zhou's villa and drove to the Wan'an Cemetery in the city.

There are buried Zhou Jingnian's deceased lover, Fang Zheng, and his child, Fang Doudou.

In order to be able to visit Fang Zheng every day, Zhou Jingnian deliberately chose a residence that was relatively close to the cemetery, but even so, it took at least half an hour to drive there.

When Zhou Jingnian was pushed up the mountain by Zhou Song, he happened to meet Xu Hui who came down from the top.

Xu Hui was on the phone, but when she saw Zhou Jingnian appearing, she quickly hung up the phone, stopped where she was, and looked at him with no expression on her face.

Zhou Jingnian ignored the other party's hostile gaze, and his gaze slid across her face.

Zhou Song was already prepared for Xu Hui to scold her husband severely like in previous years, but this time the other party just glanced indifferently and passed them by.

Zhou Song couldn't help looking back, and when he turned his head, his eyes were on Zhou Jingnian's hair. A man under forty years old, worth over tens of billions, had more white hair than black hair. Outsiders said that this was the reason why Zhou Jingnian worked so hard, only those who experienced it back then understood what was going on.

Putting the past behind him, Zhou Song pushed Zhou Jingnian to Fang Zheng's tombstone.

The photo on the tombstone is a young man with a smile on the corner of his mouth, his eyes are starry and full of vigor. And on the tombstone next to the young man, the child on it was five or six years old, and his smile was the same as that of the young man.

At this time Zhou Song and the bodyguards had already stepped aside, leaving room for Zhou Jingnian.

The rain never stopped, and Zhou Jingnian had already put away his umbrella. He put the flowers he brought in front of the tombstone, took out a handkerchief and began to wipe the tombstone. The tombstone is actually very clean, because he comes to wipe it every day.

After wiping, Zhou Jingnian's hair and clothes were all wet. Among the bodyguards in the distance, the newcomer asked Zhou Song if he wanted to remind the boss. Zhou Song waved his hand and refused. Zhou Jingnian's temper is the worst on this day every year. He has been with the other party for more than ten years, and he dare not say that he knows Zhou Jingnian very well, but he has eight points. The other party just wants to stay with his lover at this time, once someone disturbs him, even if it is for his own good, that person will have no good fruit to eat.

Zhou Jingnian didn't say he wanted to go back until it was almost dark.

Fortunately, the rain stopped at noon, otherwise Zhou Song was really afraid that Zhou Jingnian would be drenched, but even so, when he approached, he could see the other person's body trembling slightly.

He sighed helplessly in his heart, Zhou Jingnian himself was not in good health, his leg injury had left sequelae, and he had to rely on sleeping pills to fall asleep for so many years, and he had to be drenched in the rain for so long, how could he not know that the other party was masturbating himself.

Sure enough, before returning to the villa, Zhou Jingnian almost passed out and his whole body was hot.

Because of Zhou Jingnian's poor health, there was a doctor living in the villa all the time, so he responded promptly.

Zhou Song sat by the window and watched over Zhou Jingnian until midnight when a call came to his mobile phone.

Zhou Song glanced at Zhou Jingnian whose eyes were still closed, pressed the phone and walked to the window to speak.

I don't know what was said there, Zhou Song couldn't help raising the volume: "Dead?" After hanging up the

phone, Zhou Song frowned and turned around, seeing that Zhou Jingnian had woken up, "Sir?"

"Who is dead? "Zhou Jingnian asked him, his voice was very hoarse.

Zhou Song: "Zhou Jingyan."

The expression in Zhou Jingnian's eyes remained unchanged.

Zhou Song hesitated for a moment: "Are you going to take a look?"

Zhou Jingnian closed his eyes, "Go ahead, it's from the Zhou family."

So Zhou Song said: "Okay, I'll ask Dr. Zhao to come over and show you Look."

After Zhou Song went out, Zhou Jingnian opened his eyes.

All the enemies are dead, only he is still living in hell.

After waking up for a short time, Zhou Jingnian fell into a coma again, but he couldn't wake up from this sleep.

...

In the early morning, Zhou Jingnian woke up from a nightmare. He habitually touched the place where the beeper was located at the head of the bed. After he felt that there was nothing there, he realized that this was no longer the room where he had lived alone for ten years. The bedroom is gone.

He is back.

From the age of thirty-five to the age of seventeen, the most presumptuous and beautiful time in his life.

Five days ago, Zhou Jingnian also woke up on this bed. He didn't expect that a miracle of going back in time would happen once he got sick. For this reason, he couldn't believe it for a long time. He was afraid that after waking up, he would find that it would be another nightmare. At the very beginning of these five days, he didn't dare to sleep, and he didn't dare to open his eyes when he woke up.

The night was very bright, and the moonlight shone in through the half-drawn curtains, casting a silvery white in front of the bed. Zhou Jingnian lifted the quilt and got out of bed, the cold air stimulated the pores all over his body. He stepped on the floor with bare feet, slowly came to the floor-to-ceiling windows, opened all the curtains, and looked down at the courtyard that became very quiet at night.

The mobile phone on the bedside lit up, and the ringing of the incoming call was unusually loud in this quiet night.

Zhou Jingnian, whose thoughts were interrupted, walked over to pick up the phone, and glanced at the name of the caller—A Cheng.

He pressed the answer button.

"Jingnian?" A boyish voice that Zhou Jingnian found unfamiliar came from the opposite side, accompanied by loud and intense music.

Zhou Jingnian didn't respond.

The person on the opposite side seemed to be far away from the noisy background sound, and his voice quickly became clear. He asked Zhou Jingnian with a bit of grievance in his complaint: "Jingnian, are you there? Are you still angry with me? I drank too much that day. I just played a little crazy, don't be so serious!"

Zhou Jingnian still didn't respond.

The person on the other side was stunned, not sure about the situation on the other side, "Jing Nian?"

Then, Zhou Jingnian hung up the phone directly, looking at the phone that was thrown on the bed by him, which was too old for him, with a cold light in his eyes .

In a certain bar, the boy who was hung up by Zhou Jingnian frowned. A young man with yellow hair came over and approached with a smile, "Brother Cheng, how is it? What did Brother Zhou say?"

Yingcheng stuffed his phone back into his pocket, turned to look at him, raised his eyebrows and smiled, his peach eyes were full of charm under the bright lights of the bar, "You are still angry with me, and you actually hung up on me." The

yellow-haired quilt Ying Cheng's smile dazzled his eyes, thinking that this kid is really good-looking, no wonder Zhou Jingnian circled around him all day. But Huang Mao quickly came back to his senses, laughed twice, but said: "Brother Zhou is so arrogant, who in our circle doesn't know that you are the most important thing in Brother Zhou's heart for so many days, He's out of breath a long time ago, and it's not like you don't know his awkward temper, so he must be waiting for you to step him down."

Someone in the distance shouted loudly, beckoning the two of them to hurry over.

Ying Cheng was pushed away by Huang Mao, he was still thinking about Zhou Jingnian's cold attitude when he answered the phone call but didn't speak. The sound of the music was getting louder, Ying Cheng quickly put aside the anxiety in his heart, thinking that Zhou Jingnian was so indifferent to him just now, it must be just like what Huang Mao said, but it's just that he hasn't stepped down yet.

When he comes over tonight, he will just put down his body and take the time to coax him like before.

Zhou Jingnian, who hung up the phone, did not sleep. He opened the phone book and recalled the life of the owner of the mobile phone number stored in it. Who would be useful in the future, and who would need to be kept away in the future, made different groups.

As for the one named Yingcheng, he was directly dragged into the blacklist.

The biggest reason for Fang Zheng's bumpy fate in his previous life was Zhou Jingnian, but there were other factors behind him: Fang Zheng's family, his Zhou Jingnian's family, and the person recognized by a certain circle in Sijiu City whom Zhou Jingnian liked for ten years. Year of Yingcheng.

After Fang Zheng's death in the previous life, Ying Cheng was revenged by him and fell from heaven to hell. In this life, if Yingcheng is far away from him and Fang Zheng, he can turn a blind eye to Yingcheng.

Thinking of Fang Zheng, Zhou Jingnian's heart that had been cold and dead for many years finally beat and softened again.

If he remembered correctly, it was because he was angry with Yingcheng this time and because of family affairs, he ran back to school in the old city where his grandmother lived, and met Fang Zheng there.

Unexpected things in life can be repeated, but Zhou Jingnian's mistakes in his previous life cannot be treated as if they never happened. Xu Hui once said that Fang Zheng's greatest misfortune was meeting Zhou Jingnian. For Fang Zheng's happiness, he should leave wisely.

However, Zhou Jingnian couldn't do it. He couldn't help but watch Fang Zheng being with other people. In his previous life, Fang Zheng had a child with some woman during the years he ignored. In this life, in Fang Zheng's life, the last The closest person can only be Zhou Jingnian.

In love, he is a selfish villain.