Chapter 37

Ever since Fang Zheng found out that the old lady and Uncle Liu knew about his relationship with Zhou Jingnian, he became more cautious in his speech and actions. In Zhou Jingnian's words, he seemed like a future daughter-in-law who had just been brought home to meet her parents. Fortunately, this situation didn't last for a few days. He observed it and found that the old lady and Uncle Liu treated him no differently than usual, so he slowly let go.

The seventh day of the lunar new year has passed, and Liu Feng has already started to go to work. After resigning, Zhou Jingnian only cared about the stocks, and just played with the old lady. He either went to the scenic spots, or accompanied her to listen to operas and drink afternoon tea. . Zhou Jingnian is patient, and Fang Zheng likes such warm-hearted activities, neither of them feel bored.

Two days before the start of school, Wen Yang called again and invited Zhou Jingnian to go out to play. Zhou Jingnian agreed and said he would bring a few friends, so Wen Yang said welcome.

——In

the morning, the alarm clock set to 8:30 rang, Zhou Jingnian opened his eyes immediately and turned off the alarm clock. Fang Zheng was lying in his arms at the moment, also woken up by the sound of the alarm clock, frowning, rubbing his face against his chest, buried it again, and continued to sleep.

Zhou Jingnian waited for a while until Fang Zheng fell asleep again, then carefully put the person aside, got out of bed, covered Fang Zheng with the quilt again, and then kissed the person on the forehead before going out.

Liu Feng is not here, the old lady also has an appointment with the ladies today, Aunt Xueer is sleeping on the sofa, the room is very quiet.

Zhou Jingnian went to the bathroom to clean up his personal hygiene, and began to prepare breakfast for him and Fang Zheng. There are dumplings made before in the refrigerator. He washed some unused lettuce leaves yesterday, sat on the stove with a small pot of water, and then went into the room to start packing the change of clothes needed for the hot spring.

After everything was done and the water was boiled, he put the dumplings in the pot, and it was almost half past eight, so he went to wake Fang Zheng up.

Fang Zheng was huddled under the quilt, only a little hair was exposed, Zhou Jingnian lifted the quilt, leaned over and kissed Fang Zheng on the lips, "Get up, Ah Zheng."

Fang Zheng said "huh" , then shrunk back under the quilt, came back a few seconds later, arched out again with a mess of hair, rubbed his eyes, and asked with deep sleepiness: "What time is it?"

"It's half past eight." Zhou Jingnian said that he brought over all the clothes that Fang Zheng was going to wear today, "Wen Yang and the others will come over at half past nine." The

room was warm, and Fang Zheng sat up from the bed, stared for a while, then stretched his legs. He said with a smile, "Sure enough, people can't live too comfortably. Once they are comfortable, they become lazy."

A few days ago, Fang Zheng was still leaving early and returning late. He couldn't remember how long he hadn't woken up like this. It's late, he has slept well these days, and today he wants to stay in bed even more.

Zhou Jingnian rubbed his hair and told him to get dressed quickly, and he went out to get dumplings. By the time Fang Zheng cleaned himself up, Zhou Jingnian had already served the dumplings on the table.

When the two were eating, An Shiwu and the others also came over, and their vacation was over.

It was almost 9:30, Wen Yang drove to the gate of Zhou Jingnian's residential area, besides him, there were also Hua Song and Xiang Gan. They were all eighteen and had driver's licenses. Zhou Jingnian didn't have a car, so they drove over alone.

Wen Yang called Zhou Jingnian and waited for them at the door. When the three of them saw the two people who came out with their bags and walked side by side in front, they were all stunned.

Hua Song and Wen Yang exclaimed in surprise, "Isn't this the little waiter?"

Xiang Gan also asked curiously, "This is Uncle Liu's house, right? Young Master Zhou is so brave that he brought everyone home?"

Wen Yang glared at the two of them . With a glance, he signaled the two to shut up, and warned: "Look more and talk less."

Hua Song and Xiang Gan nodded quickly.

When the group approached, Wen Yang smiled and said, "Young Master Zhou, it's really difficult to ask you out."

Zhou Jingnian smiled slightly and said, "I'm really busy during Chinese New Year."

It should be in the third year of junior high, Wen Yang followed His father came to pay New Year's greetings to the old lady, and Zhou Jingnian was still busy competing with Fang at the time. After that, Wen Yang called him twice to ask him to go out to play. At that time, he was also busy teaching Fang to watch stocks, so he pushed it first, and explained to Wen Yang that he would only have time after the tenth day of the lunar new year.

This is the third time Wen Yang has met Fang Zheng. He didn't know the name of the other party, so he offered to shake hands with Fang Zheng, "My name is Wen Yang. I've met him a few times. I don't know how to call him?"

Fang Zheng said with a smile: " My name is Fang Zheng. The world is round and the world is round, and the competition is competing."

Wen Yang said, "So it's Young Master Fang."

Fang Zheng opened his mouth, wanting to say that he can call him Fang Zheng, but the person wearing glasses and the other person next to him stretched out their hands to talk to him. He shakes hands.

"Hi, Young Master Fang, my name is Hua Song."

"Young Master Fang, my name is Xiang Gan."

Fang Zheng felt very uncomfortable being called that by them, and after getting in the car, he whispered to Zhou Jingnian: "Listen to me." It's awkward."

Regarding Zhou Jingnian's circle of friends, Fang Zheng also knows that there is still a difference from ordinary people's circle of friends. Generally speaking, the people in it are children of rich families, and it is normal to be called "Young XX" outside. matter.

Zhou Jingnian took his hand and put it on his lap to play with, and leaned over to bite his ear, but he really did. After Fang Zheng dodged for a while, he said, "Listen more and you will get used to it." It's still not as good as his uncle, but it's still possible to be better than Wen Yang and any of the three of them. It's enough to be honored by them as Fang Shao.

Their circle is so realistic, either talking about power or status, or talking about money.

The hot spring villa they went to today was not far from the city, and it took more than 20 minutes to drive there after leaving the city, and it was exactly ten o'clock when they arrived.

Their plan tonight is to stay here for one night, and Wen Yang has already arranged the entertainment itinerary. Because it was still before the 15th day of the first lunar month, there were still many people on vacation, so the hot spring villa was quite lively, the hotel rooms were almost full, and the rooms they stayed in were all standard rooms for two people. Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng shared a room directly .

Of course, even if it wasn't like this, Wen Yang would have arranged it wisely.

After they all moved in, Wen Yang said to Zhou Jingnian: "I can still soak for a while, it's comfortable, let's go barbecue by ourselves?"

Zhou Jingnian glanced at Fang Zheng, saw the interest in his eyes, and nodded: "Okay." And

then They went back to their rooms to change their clothes, and went to the indoor soup pool. When Zhou Jingnian and Fang arrived, Wen Yang and the others had already got out of the pool, and An Shiwu and the others were in another pool. Zhou Jingnian tried the water temperature in Wen Yang's pool and found it suitable. After Fang Zheng nodded, he led Fang Zheng into Wen Yang's pool.

Zhou Jingnian leaned against the pool and asked Fang Zheng, "Is it fun?"

Fang Zheng shook his arms to feel the buoyancy of the water, and nodded happily, "It's fun."

Zhou Jingnian smiled, and after soaking for a while, he took the bottle Give Fang Zheng a drink, and after he has had two sips, tell him to turn around and lie down by the pool, and give him a back massage.

Fang Zheng turned around with a smile, "You know this?"

Zhou Jingnian said, "I know a lot, and you will know it in the future.

" Jump and jump.

The three Wen Yang, who were huddled in the corner of the pool, secretly changed the pool in a very tacit understanding. They were really embarrassed to stay in it as a light bulb.

Being a single dog is not scary, but it is really scary when a single dog meets a loving dog!

An Shiwu and the others were also rubbing and massaging each other at this time, squinting at the three young men who got in, looking strange and rare, if they follow their example, they will be very calm, okay?

After soaking in the hot spring, they took a shower and changed their clothes, and everyone went to the self-service barbecue area.

Among the group, Zhou Jingnian's hands-on ability is the strongest. The grilled meat skewers are moderately charred and tender, and they smell very fragrant after being sprinkled with seasoning. Wen Yang and the others were shocked by what he showed. Is this still the arrogant and arrogant Zhou Jingnian in Sijiu City? The rumors are really unbelievable!

An Shiwu and the others despised him while brushing the sauce on the meat skewers. It's more rare than strange. They had already seen Shao Zhou's cooking ability—the day they ate hot pot together. Of course, when they saw it for the first time, they were inevitably surprised.

Think about it, a young master with a blank face wearing a cartoon apron chopping vegetables in the kitchen, anyone who sees that scene for the first time will find it scary.

Wen Yang and the others usually don't even know how to cook a boiled egg. They have some hands-on skills when grilling, but the baked food is not very delicious. At the beginning, it is either burnt or almost cooked, and the seasoning is not good. The whole process is pitiful. Xixi guarded An Shiwu and they begged for food.

Fang Zheng is the most comfortable, he just needs to sit there, occasionally hand over seasonings to Zhou Jingnian, and wait to eat at other times, it's okay to ask him to wear meat skewers, and his hands-on ability to grill him is zero.

After finishing lunch, everyone rested for a while, and then went to the ecological park, strolled around the natural oxygen bar, enjoyed the beautiful scenery and cultivated their sentiments.

There are other entertainment items in the villa, such as rock climbing, basketball, badminton table tennis and so on. Zhou Jingnian took Fang Zheng to play rock climbing for a while, then rented fishing tools to go fishing, and said that he would cook fish soup for Fang Zheng at night.

While fishing, Wen Yang and the others chatted with Zhou Jingnian, and as they chatted, they talked about the stocks they bought, complaining that all the New Year's money was wasted.

Holding the fishing rod, Fang Zheng couldn't help but sneak a glance at Zhou Jingnian.

Zhou Jingnian kept an eye on Fang Zheng, fearing that he would be bored, so he smiled at him seeing this.

Zhou Jingnian said: "Stock trading is like beating drums to pass flowers. Whether you win or not is basically based on luck."

Wen Yang nodded in agreement, saying that his luck was too bad, and asked Zhou Jingnian if he played.

"Yes." Zhou Jingnian said.

Wen Yang and the others were curious about what Zhou Jingnian had achieved.

"It's okay." Zhou Jingnian said, the fishing rod in his hand suddenly moved, and when he lifted the fishing rod, a three-finger-wide crucian carp jumped out of the water.

He looked at Fang Zheng and said, "Drink crucian carp soup at night."

Fang Zheng likes to eat crucian carp. He said that the stewed crucian carp meat tasted sweet and the soup was very fresh. It was Fang Zheng's favorite stew in his previous life.