Chapter 46

When Liu Feng knew the truth about his sister's death, he began to investigate Ji Pingting and Zhou Jianfeng.

Ji Pingting's family background is ordinary, her mother is a junior, and Ji Yong also graduated from a third-rate university. The family can live a rich life now, thanks to Ji Pingting's shameless superior.

Liu Feng only needs to hand over Ji Yong's matter to the Zhou Group's competitors, and he basically doesn't need to do anything about the follow-up matters. This incident not only punished Ji Pingting, but also Zhou Jianfeng. Although the annoyance to the Zhou family was only short-lived, as things gradually piled up, there would always be the last straw.

Because of the incident with Ji Yong in the Zhou Group, after the long holiday, people began to gather people in front of the Zhou Group to protest and make trouble. Of course, there are relatively few ordinary people, and most of them are instigated by people recruited by hostility. Wait until the interview on the TV station is broadcast. , the incident directly escalated, affected by this, Zhou's stock also began to fall, Zhou Jingnian and Liu Feng both felt that they could take the opportunity to make a fortune.

And when Zhou Jianfeng was busy suppressing this matter, Ji Yong belatedly saw the seriousness of the situation, and because he was afraid of being responsible, he secretly found someone to check the current residence of the owner's family. Unexpectedly, That family is being protected now, and as soon as his people appeared, the other party immediately yelled that those people wanted to kill them, and they were immediately arrested and taken to the police station.

This is really a drag.

Ji Yong was anxious to call Ji Pingting, Zhou Jianfeng, or Zhou Jingyan, but they just told him to wait quietly.

After that, Ji Yong received several calls, all of which were news that several staff members who had worked with him had entered the police station. He finally couldn't sit still and wanted to escape. But as soon as he walked out of the house, the police came and took him away for the crime of intentional injury.

When Ji Yong had an accident, Ji Yong's wife, biological mother and biological father came to Ji Pingting in panic, begging or ordering her to get Ji Yong out. Ji Pingting's natal family is only capable of Ji Yong. Ji Pingting thinks about the knife hanging on her head, and begs Zhou Jianfeng to help Ji Yong. Can't go to jail. However, Zhou Jianfeng was already in a state of desperation at this time, he was too busy to take care of himself, so he didn't have the mood to worry about Ji Yong's life and death.

Ji Pingting was entangled by her natal family on one side, and disgusted by Zhou Jianfeng on the other. She was also troubled by troubles, too much pressure, and fell ill immediately after emotional breakdown. If Zhou Jianfeng had greeted her well in the past, he didn't hear her now. If you don't ask, you either don't come back every night, or you come back late, and you go to the guest room by yourself, and you don't communicate with her at all.

Ji Pingting asked Zhou Jingyan to tell Zhou Jianfeng that he must try to get Ji Yong out. But Zhou Jingyan is leaning towards Zhou Jianfeng. After all, although he is called Ji Yong's uncle, because of the bad relationship between Ji Pingting and Ji Yong, he seldom has a good face towards Ji Yong. Hearing Ji Pingting's words, he said He would definitely tell Zhou Jianfeng to let Ji Pingting recover from her illness, but turned around and didn't mention anything.

Zhou Yong said a few years ago that when he resigned from the company, the younger generation will have the ability to run the family, and the son will have the ability to run the house. But now, Zhou Jingyan's identity is still a stepson to the outside world.

Zhou Yong never asked about this matter, but Ji Pingting knew that Zhou Yong was looking at Zhou Jianfeng's ability and handled it well, so Zhou Yong took another look at him. If you don't handle it well, I'm afraid it will take a long time, even if you hang out in front of him every day, he will turn a blind eye to you.

After Ji Yong stayed at the police station for a few days, Ji Pingting watched Zhou Jianfeng's hard work for so many days and things didn't get better, but instead got worse. Later, Zhou Jianfeng's bribery was involved. After the bid for the real estate project failed, Ji Pingting knew that Ji Yong was finished.

The Zhou family may not care about face, but the Zhou Group values ​​image very much.

The final result of this matter was to pay huge compensation to the owner's family. Ji Yong was sentenced to more than ten years of fixed-term imprisonment for beating others to death maliciously and threatening others. As for the matter of Zhou Jianfeng's bribery, in the end it was Zhou Yong who came forward and pushed the company to go out alone, and it ended with Zhou Jianfeng being dismissed from his post and resting at home.

After everything was over, Zhou Jingnian also made a lot of money. And that real estate project was also won by Li Dong, and Liu Feng had already invested a sum of money in it secretly.

After the conversation between Zhou Jingnian and Liu Feng ended that day, Liu Feng coughed dryly and said to him, "You are still young." The meaning in those words made Zhou Jingnian speechless for a long time.

The matter in Sijiu City has come to an end for now, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng's daily main task is to study hard.

But Zhou Jingnian is still paying attention to Fang Haoran's affairs in Licheng.

Fang Haoran was hit hard by the fact that he stayed in the police station for a month. He felt that this would be a stain on him for the rest of his life, and he would not be able to raise his head in the future. He is afraid that others will know, so he becomes extremely sensitive. At this age, his temperament is mostly unstable. After he came out, he didn't want to go to school anymore, and the differences with his parents became more and more serious. He wandered outside all day, or squatted in Internet cafes. , Re-acquainted with many bad boys.

Zhang Lei and Fang Liangbin spent a long period of time working hard during the day and going to a nearby Internet cafe to find their son at night. The couple tried their best to persuade Fang Haoran not to listen, but they resorted to violence in exchange for their son and them getting closer and closer. far figure. In the end, the couple compromised, Ren Fang Haoran had nothing to do for a while, Fang Haoran yelled for a mobile phone and bought it for him, but he refused to buy a computer anyway, and then persuaded him to find a job or learn a technology or something Naturally, only Fang Haoran's impatient perfunctory response was obtained.

Fang Haoran didn't reflect on the mistakes he made, but only thought that it was the world, Fang Zheng and Zhou Jingnian, his parents, and all the people who didn't understand him that were wrong. His temper began to become irritable, uncertain, impatient, and lost his temper at the slightest disappointment. He didn't go home when he had nothing to do, and when he came home, he would ask for money, and if he didn't give it, he would make a fuss, quarrel with Fang Liangbin and his wife, and beat things. The couple tightly held the money in their pockets. From the beginning, they felt heartache for the change of their son, and then they hated iron for failure.

Later, Fang Haoran couldn't get the money, so he started stealing the TV and furniture at home to sell. After he also stole Fang Liangbin's battery car and sold it at night, the couple had become very numb.

One day in June, the couple got off work exhausted. Fang Liangbin was riding a newly bought second-hand bicycle and was driving Zhang Lei on the way home. He happened to hear two people riding next to him, wearing the uniforms of a nearby factory, discussing matters.

The two were discussing about their neighbor's son who was addicted to the Internet. His parents sent him to a school for rehabilitating Internet addiction for half a year. respect parents.

Fang Liangbin and his wife's heart moved, Fang Liangbin stomped a little harder, he chased up and paralleled them, his face was close, and asked the other party if this was true, and the Internet Addiction Rehabilitation School is really so powerful?

The other party said it was true, there were quite a few students like that, and they were all teenagers who refused to accept parental discipline.

The other party told a lot about the school, which rekindled hope for Fang Liangbin and his wife. When Zhang Lei was about to separate from the other party, she asked the address and name of the school in detail, and planned to go to see it with Fang Liangbin during the rest of the week.

During the break, the couple really woke up early and looked for the address according to the address. The person in charge of the reception at that school heard that they wanted to send their children in, and immediately received them warmly and showed them around the school. During the period, they also met a few parents who came to the school to see their children. Zhang Lei asked them After listening to them talk about how bad their children were in the past, and how obedient and sensible they are now, the idea of ​​sending Fang Haoran here is even more irresistible.

Although the tuition fees seem expensive to the couple, they feel that as long as they can make their son improve, everything is worth it.

So, that afternoon, Fang Liangbin made a phone call to trick Fang Haoran into going home.

As soon as Fang Haoran came back, he saw several strong men sitting in the room, they came up to bet on him without saying a word, dragged him out, and stuffed him into a van parked on the side of the road.

Fang Haoran panicked and asked Zhang Lei and Fang Liangbin for help, but the two just told him to listen to the teacher, and they would come to see him next week.

In the end, Fang Haoran was dragged away by the car while struggling angrily and powerlessly.

A week later, Fang Liangbin and his wife went to see Fang Haoran at school, and as they wished, they saw their well-behaved son, who seemed to be as well-behaved as a child, and were even more satisfied. Fang Haoran asked them when they would take him home. It has already been handed in, so it cannot be wasted, and I am afraid that my son will be uncertain, and he said that he will have to wait at least three months.

They left satisfied, not noticing the slightly trembling body of their son behind them, and the despair and resentment deep in their eyes.

These were all guided by Zhou Jingnian, and the two "workers" were recruited by him.

In his previous life, when Zhou Jingnian was busy confronting his family, Yingcheng told Fang Haoran's family the news that Fang Zheng was gay, and gave them tens of thousands of dollars in benefits to send Fang Zheng to the ring. Addiction School - This school not only eliminates Internet addiction, but also contains all kinds of troubled teenagers that make parents headaches, and homosexuality is one of them.

Zhou Jingnian was very fortunate that Fang Zheng had a good fighting background back then, and escaped before getting into the car, but Yingcheng received Fang Zheng's call for help later. Yingcheng lied to him that he was Zhou Jingnian's assistant. Fang Zheng was afraid and hadn't heard from him for a long time, so he told him where he was hiding and asked the "assistant" to tell him as soon as possible.

So, Fang Zheng was almost caught again, and after that Fang Zheng didn't trust him.

Zhou Jingnian didn't know how much Fang Zheng suffered during the years when he and Fang Zheng were separated. He became very thin, his health was not good, and there were thorns all over his body. At first, he completely refused his approach. At that time, he was jealous of the unknown woman who gave birth to Fang Zheng's child, but because he didn't want to lose Fang Zheng, he used the child as an entry point to pursue Fang Zheng again. Later, Zhou Jingnian also learned from Fang Zheng what happened when he left Licheng—Fang Zheng was still unwilling to tell him about the things he had disappeared for several years. Together.

Zhou Jingnian knew that he was the culprit who caused Fang Zheng to become like this. He didn't dare to force Fang Zheng, and tried his best to beg his forgiveness. When things were slowly developing for the better, because of Zhou Jingyan's death, the net was broken. Zhifang Zheng and Doudou, whom he loves but has a grudge, left him completely together.