Chapter 63

After staying in the hospital for more than half a month, Fang Zheng was discharged.

In order to welcome the arrival of the two babies, Liu Feng redecorated the villa that had been vacant for a long time. When Fang Zheng was discharged from the hospital, the family moved directly to the villa.

The two experienced babysitters invited are already waiting.

Zhou Jingnian originally wanted to put the crib in the room between him and Fang Zheng, but the baby was prone to crying at night, he was afraid that it would affect Fang Zheng's sleep, so he put it in the baby's room, and at night, two babysitters watched over it. Then, he will get up at night to see them.

Children are most likely to catch a cold and have a fever. This needs to be noticed at all times, so Zhou Jingnian hired a private doctor to live in the villa.

As for the relationship between Fang Zheng and Zhou Jingnian, these people saw the clues within a few days after they came, mainly because Zhou Jingnian and the others didn't do anything to cover up, how they got along in the past is the same now.

But these people are all smart people, and they didn't make any fuss when they knew it, and thought that the two children were just surrogates they were looking for. They all knew that Fang Zheng seemed to be in poor health, but they didn't make any strange guesses. The only thing that surprised them was probably the two young men of the same sex who were too impatient to become fathers at such a young age.

After the child was one month old, Zhou Song, who was still staying in Sijiu City, called Zhou Jingnian and said that Zhou Jingyan knew about his suspension of school and was looking for someone a few days ago to check him.

For so many years, Zhou Jingyan has pretended to be a good person, and this year Zhou Yong valued him very much, probably because he has someone around him, so he finally couldn't help it.

It's a pity that no matter how much he does, his life will only be useless.

It's an exaggeration, in terms of businessman status alone, Licheng is completely Liu Feng's territory, and it is completely impossible for Zhou Jingyan's people to come and inquire about something.

Zhou Jingyan has already started to make small moves, so naturally Zhou Jingnian cannot lag behind.

So, as soon as Zhou Jingyan's people arrived in Licheng, there was a storm in Sijiu City, which caught Zhou Jingyan by surprise.

In the past life, the power of the Internet became stronger and stronger later on. Many times some ordinary people reacted to some unhealthy phenomena, and many of them were driven by public opinion on the Internet. Although the Internet at this time is not comparable to that of later generations, the website founded by Zhou Jingnian has been in operation for a long time. He is familiar with some marketing methods of later generations, so this website has matured faster than his previous life.

Moreover, several accounts that Zhou Jingnian specially managed have already gained a strong reputation on the website, and many people follow them. He broke the story of Ji Pingting's murder through these accounts, and several newspapers also broke the news at the same time, and worked several times.

Ji Pingting, who was lucky enough to think that the thief had "forgotten" before, did not expect her life to change after waking up overnight.

Zhou Yong, who must read the newspaper for breakfast every morning, was the first person in the Zhou family to discover this matter. This time he was not as calm as when Ji Yong was involved last time. He called Zhou Jianfeng and scolded him to take Ji Pingting back to the old house immediately.

It was not yet half past seven, and Zhou Jianfeng had just had a spring dinner with a little beauty last night, and he was still asleep.

This past year Zhou Jianfeng has been really romantic, with different bed partners every month, and the number of girls who came to him with children to take care of him can't be counted on one hand. After all, he is old, and it is too exhausting to have no restraint in matters between men and women. His energy and spirit are quite happy, but his body seems to be getting worse day by day. Zhou Yong was very disappointed with him, but in the end it was his own son, seeing him ruin his body like this, he warned him once. This time when Zhou Jianfeng received the call, he thought that the old man knew about his fooling around again, so he responded tremblingly. Regardless of the beauty's repeated graciousness, he put on his trousers and went to the bathroom to tidy up his appearance before calling Ji Pingting. , let her go there quickly, and rushed to the old house in a panic.

Ji Pingting just woke up, and she hasn't had a good sleep since she lost something. She was very angry when she received Zhou Jianfeng's call, and felt that it disturbed her good mood for the day-although she had rarely had this thing for so long.

The two started from different places, but before they arrived at the old house, they received calls from friends one after another.

After hearing about the incident, Ji Pingting was dumbfounded on the spot. She was sent by the driver, and after answering the phone, she slumped on the back seat.

The knife above his head finally fell off.

When Zhou Jianfeng found out, he was naturally shocked to angry.

Shocked that Ji Pingting did such a thing back then, what was angry was not that she killed her original wife, but why she didn't cover it up better. The news broke that he and Ji Pingting teamed up to kill her. The original wife died, and in this news, Zhou Jingyan's identity was also exposed. The news said that it was because of the existence of his illegitimate son that the couple had the heart to kill the original spouse, to make room for the mistress, and to let the illegitimate son Become more justifiable.

The identity of Zhou Jingyan's illegitimate son will indeed be exposed sooner or later, but what they need is to plan slowly and confirm it in a small area. People talk about it.

If someone scolded him like this before, Zhou Jingyan would never be able to bear it, but now he no longer cares about how the outside world scolds him, and now he is anxious about how to keep his mother.

At this time in his previous life, Zhou Jingnian already knew that Zhou Jingyan was an illegitimate child. At that time, Ji Yong's affairs had not been exposed, Zhou Jianfeng had not been implicated and was dismissed from the company, and his uncle Liu Feng had not been caught by the hole Zhou Jianfeng dug. Zhou Jingyan's side is full of help, only he is alone and helpless.

Although Zhou Jingyan is valued by Zhou Yong in this life, he does more acting. Zhou Yong's influence has not been attached to him at all, and Zhou Jianfeng is not allowed to reuse it. Affected by this pair of butterfly wings, the rest of the Zhou family have not been as good as they were in their previous life. He completely stood on Zhou Jianfeng's side and supported him. What's more, the father and son still had a rift at this time, and it was even more impossible for Zhou Jianfeng's people to be used by Zhou Jingyan. Before it's too late, how could he still have the time to take care of Ji Pingting? It's good if she didn't kill her on the spot because of her troubles.

In order to quickly disentangle the relationship with this matter and prove his innocence, Zhou Jianfeng mercilessly pushed Ji Pingting out in order to maintain Zhou's reputation. It can be said that he stomped Ji Pingting into the pit desperately.

Therefore, Ji Pingting's previous idea of ​​using Zhou Jianfeng's cheating and her humiliation to make Zhou Jianfeng and Zhou Yong feel guilty towards her has completely come to nothing. Even though the incident in her previous life was revealed several years later, Ji Pingting was also sent to prison at that time, not to mention the time when her reliance had nothing in this life.

Ji Pingting was completely ruined, except for Zhou Jingyan who was helpless, there was no one to help her.

The matter has already been exposed, and it is normal for Liu Feng to react a little bit. He immediately withdrew a few previous cooperation projects with the Zhou Corporation, and seemed very angry and reckless, but because he had been doing it for a long time. Preparation, so there was a lot of noise when they quit, but there was no loss at all, but Zhou's project was greatly affected.

At this time, what Zhou Jingnian needs to do is to keep an eye on Zhou's stock.

Ji Pingting's case was promoted by Liu Feng and Zhou Jingnian, Zhou Jianfeng's voluntary dismissal, and external public opinion. The progress is very fast. During this period, Zhou Jianfeng and Zhou Yong kept calling to ask Zhou Jingnian to go back. The father and son already knew about Zhou Jingnian's suspension of school, and suspected that he might have known about it a long time ago, and the real reason why they stayed in Licheng these few years was not what they thought was the father and son's anger. Zhou Jingnian's biggest backer at the moment is Liu Feng, but they checked carefully, and there is no Liu Feng's handwriting behind it, but the shadow of Ji Yong's incident before, so they thought it was a few companies that were at odds with the Zhou family moving hands.

They were in a hurry to ask Zhou Jingnian to go back, first to confirm to him again whether he and Liu Feng were involved in this matter, and second, the fact that Zhou Jingnian had stayed in Licheng for several years was also known to the outside world, and they all thought that he was kidnapped by the mistress and the illegitimate child. Those who were kicked out, Zhou Yong was forced by the pressure from the outside world, had to show his attitude to prove that he would transfer some of his shares in the company to Zhou Jingnian after he came back.

If it was someone else, they might have just pretended to go back, but on Zhou Jingnian's side, he didn't say anything, and Liu Feng directly refused, saying that if Ji Pingting didn't go in for a day, then Zhou Jingnian wouldn't be able to go back. , Do you still want to continue to buy the son of the murderer's original partner? Even the people sent by Zhou Yong were blocked by Liu Feng.

Because the revelation mentioned that Ji Pingting used her own shampoo to harm people, so the image of their washing products has been most damaged. Many manufacturers have expressed that they will no longer cooperate, and the products in the supermarket have also been taken off the shelves, saying wait. After the case is closed and considered again, there are still some collaborators claiming for their breach of contract, which can be described as heavy losses.

Zhou Jianfeng was in a state of desperation, while Zhou Jingnian was not affected at all. After all, he was already angry and sad about this matter in his previous life.

The last day of the National Day holiday is the 100th birthday of An An and Doudou. Long ago, the old lady hired a photographer to come to the house to take hundred-day photos of the two babies.

Fang Zheng's body has fully recovered, except for a scar on his lower abdomen, which needs time to improve slowly with the help of medicine and surgery. He and Zhou Jingnian also specially changed their clothes early in the morning to take a photo with the babies.

The little baby has been in March, and that is the real change every day. The little face is white and tender, chubby, with hands and legs like lotus root joints, and there are meat pits on the back of the hands, lying on the blanket that has been arranged , wearing a cute panda costume. The faces of the two children are different, An An is more like Zhou Jingnian, Doudou is like Fang Zheng, but if you look closely, the eyes of both of them are carved out of the same mold as Fang Zheng, with curled and long eyelashes, flickering, staring at When you laugh, even if your mouth is drooling, it's so cute that your heart trembles.

Zhou Jingnian held a pair of socks knitted by the old lady in his hand, turned An An over and let her lie on the blanket, grabbed her bare feet and kissed her, "Baby, come, Dad will put socks on for you."

An An lay there, The little hands fluttered, grunting and looking at his father with big eyes, "Ahhh", he didn't know what he was talking about, but Zhou Jingnian seemed to understand, or "um" or "ah" in response, the two People can also chat enthusiastically.

Aunt Xueer also moved here, and she squatted beside her, touching An An's moving hands with her cat's paw from time to time, or poking her head to sniff An An's face, Doudou lying next to her sister. Unwilling to be lonely, he stared at this side and uttered two shouts.

Zhou Jingnian laughed and stretched out his hand to scratch his fleshy chin.

Fang Zhengzheng was taking out a few plush toys that he had cleaned a few days ago, and was going to put them next to him for decoration later. Hearing his son's loud shout, he suddenly laughed, and stuffed a little rabbit into his arms, "Hug Come on, it will be your turn later."

Doudou hugged the little rabbit obediently, still staring at her father.

The old lady was also busy, she was taking out all kinds of clothes that she had prepared for the two little ones, and she was waiting to put them all on for a photo shoot. Seeing Doudou's honest appearance, neither crying nor fussing, she went up and tapped his little nose, and said with a smile, "You're pretending to be good again."

In their eyes, Doudou is rotten and rotten. Many times he does not want to stay in the crib, and when he wants adults to take care of him, he will open his mouth and cry loudly, and then he will sleep quietly or be in a daze. My sister made me cry, and after leading the adult over, he immediately shut up. So the elder sister who didn't want to cry at first really cried, crying so sadly, but he, the culprit, was just howling, and when he saw the adults coming, he immediately grinned.

Fang Zheng said that this is definitely inherited from Zhou Jingnian's scheming.

Zhou Jingnian didn't deny it either, it's good to be scheming, as long as you don't go astray, you won't suffer any losses in the future, which is pretty good.