Chapter 7

Sure enough, Fang Zheng invited him to dinner at noon. After the meal, Fang Zheng continued to take Zhou Jingnian to a place that he hadn't been to yesterday. Then, because he still had to go to work at night, he returned to the classroom and hurried to catch up on sleep. Zhou Jingnian took Text someone on the phone.

The recipient of the text message is Zhou Song.

Although Zhou Jingnian's family has a good status in Forty-Nine City, the family is not huge. There are only two brothers in the grandfather's generation, and only his grandfather is left in the older generation. The other cousin is gone, leaving two cousins. and a cousin. Zhou Song is the son of his uncle's original wife.

Zhou Song's father cheated in marriage, and his mother was so angry that his illegitimate child was only one year younger than him. Under the invisible oppression of his stepmother since he was a child, life was very difficult, and his relationship with his father was also worn out by his stepmother's instigation and endless quarrels. Now Zhou Song is a transparent person in his house, who stutters It's enough to feed.

Zhou Song is five years older than Zhou Jingnian. Occasionally, when he meets Zhou Jingnian, he has to be called brother. In his previous life, Zhou Jingnian only got to know Zhou Song when he was in college. At that time, he was forced to back away by Zhou Jingyan's mother and son. When there is a shortage of people, let Zhou Song follow him to do things.

The day before coming to Belvedere, Zhou Jingnian found Zhou Song and had a talk with him. Now he is asking about the progress of the matter he explained two days ago.

Looking at the unclear picture on the phone, Zhou Jingnian squinted his eyes. Hearing movement from the front table, he quickly replied to the message, put away his phone, and set his sights on Fang Zheng.

Now that the weather is turning cold, it feels a little cold to sleep on the table. Zhou Jingnian took off his coat and put it on Fang Zheng's back.

Fang Zheng was already a little restless in his sleep, but this movement woke him up. In a daze, he pulled the collar on his shoulders and looked at Zhou Jingnian: "Your clothes? Thank you."

Zhou Jingnian said: "I think you are a bit cold, it is still early for class, you should sleep a little longer."

Fang Zheng yawned and nodded, pulled up his clothes again, and fell asleep on the table again.

Zhou Jingnian waited for a while, seeing that his breathing had calmed down, he stood up gently, turned off the shutter sound of the camera, and took a few shots of Fang Zheng's profile with his eyes closed.

He touched Zheng's face on the top of the screen, each one was so pretty.

Soon, the last session of the afternoon ended, Fang Zheng ran outside with his schoolbag in his hand, and Zhou Jingnian watched him run away from upstairs.

——Another

morning, Zhou Jingnian poured hot milk into a thermos in the kitchen.

Liu Feng walked past him with a yawn, and looked at him curiously, "I see you take a cup with you every day these few days, how do I remember that you hated drinking milk when you were young?

" Said: "You didn't eat coriander before."

Liu Feng shrugged, "People's food preferences do change at any time."

After breakfast, Zhou Jingnian said goodbye to his grandmother, walked out of the house with his schoolbag, and went to the community Take the bus from the bus stop outside.

Grandma's house is a ten-minute drive away from the school, which is completely opposite to Liu Feng's route to work. After returning from the National Day holiday, he had to go to school for seven consecutive days before going on vacation again. The school started on Saturday, and today is Wednesday. Except for the first day, Zhou Jingnian arrived at the school gate early every day for the next few days, waiting for Fang Zheng there.

Today was the same as the previous few days, Zhou Jingnian was standing at the door half an hour before the bell rang for the morning self-study, and every day he pretended that he just happened to meet Fang Zheng when he arrived at school.

Sure enough, after waiting for almost half an hour, Fang Zheng reappeared in front of him with fried dough sticks.

Fang Zheng ran out of breath, and when he saw Zhou Jingnian, he raised his hand and waved.

Zhou Jingnian took out the tissues he had prepared earlier and asked him to wipe off his sweat, and the two walked towards the teaching building together.

Zhou Jingnian asked him, "What time did you get off work last night?"

Fang Zheng said, "Hurry up."

Zhou Jingnian frowned, "Is it after work again?"

Fang Zheng smiled and said, "No, we eat in between." A few pieces of fruit to fill my belly."

Zhou Jingnian frowned and said nothing, and when he got to the classroom, he just rang the bell. The two of them were missing in the class. After a few days, Chen An was familiar with Zhou Jingnian. When he saw the two of them coming in one after the other, he dared to laugh and joke: "You two are the little princes in our class now. Ah."

Fang Zheng whispered: "This is also a skill, isn't it?"

After 20 minutes of morning reading, Zhou Jingnian took out the thermos and stretched out his long arms to Fang Zheng.

Fang Zheng took it helplessly: "You haven't told your grandma yet? You don't like to drink, so it's not good to make her old man worry about it every day."

Since drinking the milk given by Zhou Jingnian that day, Zhou Jingnian has directly poured the milk out in the past few days. to him. Zhou Jingnian's explanation was that his grandmother felt that drinking it was good for his health, so he prepared it for him every day, but he didn't like drinking milk the most, and it was a waste to pour it out, so he asked Fang Zheng to drink it for him. In this way, grandma is happy, he is happy, and there is no waste.

Zhou Jingnian would never say that he specially prepared this for Fang Zheng every morning, and just followed his words: "She will be upset if I tell you."

Fang Zheng opened the lid of the cup, asked about the fragrance of milk, and smiled. Muttering: "I feel like I smell like milk now."

Zhou Jingnian leaned forward, sniffed at his neck, "It seems so."

Fang Zheng was sitting on his side. He touched Zhou Jingnian's pimple on his neck, and scolded with a smile, "What are you smelling? Are you a puppy?"

Zhou Jingnian said, "No, I'm a snake."

Fang Zheng looked Looking at his serious look, I always felt that I was thinking too much, and couldn't help laughing: "That's a coincidence, I'm also a snake."

Chen Yu couldn't help but give them a pair of eyeballs, "Stupid you two, our class basically It's a snake."

Today is Wednesday, and their class has a physical education class in the afternoon, and they are not allowed to go back to the classroom, so the weekly physical education class is a rare time for Fang Zheng to relax. He took a basketball and greeted Zhou Jingnian: "Can you play basketball?"

Zhou Jingnian nodded: "Yes."

Fang Zheng became interested: "Then how many tricks shall we do?"

Zhou Jingnian raised the corner of his mouth, "Yes." He said , the two walked to the basketball court with several other male students.

At this moment, a fast-spinning basketball came from the front facing Fang. Fang Zheng didn't feel that he was walking backwards and talking to them with a smile.

Zhou Jingnian noticed it, his face changed, the basketball was too fast, he pulled Fang Zheng to his side, turned his footsteps, and the basketball hit his back with such force that he and Fang Zheng in his arms were forced to Can't help but staggered two steps forward.

Zhou Jingnian turned his head expressionlessly, and saw a tall boy walking this way, and provocatively said as he walked, "Fang Zheng, do you want to play two rounds?"