Chapter 33

This day Fang Zheng got up a little earlier than usual.

He got up to wash his underwear...

Early in the morning, he was awakened by the coldness under his body, and when he dazedly moved his hands down, he found that it was wet, and he fell asleep all of a sudden. Now he was rubbing his underwear in his hands, thinking of the scene where he was entangled with Zhou Jingnian in the dream, his ears were hot.

So when he met Zhou Jingnian in the morning, he was so guilty that he didn't dare to look Zhou Jingnian in the eye.

"What's wrong with you?" Zhou Jingnian looked down at Fang Zheng, who was dodging his eyes, thinking that he was angry about what happened last night.

"It's nothing." Fang Zheng said, urging him, "Turn the car around, let's go."

Zhou Jingnian stared at him anxiously, thinking that if Ah Zheng was really angry, he would have to apologize, but wait After seeing Fang Zheng's red ears under the hood of his clothes, he realized that he was shy.

Zhou Jingnian withdrew his gaze, thinking that this Ah Zheng was too cute, and really wanted to kiss him.

After Fang Zheng got into the car, Zhou Jingnian had to pay attention to the road conditions and had to put away all the thoughts in his heart.

Since his back was turned to Fang Zheng, he naturally didn't know that Fang Zheng's eyes fell on him without any scruples at the moment, looking at his back for a while, his waist for a while, or staring at his legs , My mind is full of those eighteen forbidden things in my dream last night.

Fortunately, there was a cold wind blowing along the way, and the temperature on his face couldn't rise, so when he arrived at the amusement park, Fang Zheng didn't have any abnormalities at all.

They had just eaten at noon, and the old lady who was out to do New Year's goods came to the amusement park to look for them.

"Hi, grandma." Fang Zheng lived in Zhou Jingnian for a few nights, and he was already very familiar with the old lady. The old lady's smile was so heartwarming, and Fang Zheng liked this kind and kind old man very much.

Liu Feng was also there, he took time out of his busy schedule to accompany the old lady, and by the way, he also came to increase intimacy with his future nephew's little lover.

Liu Feng said: "Xiao Zheng, I heard that you are the only one in your house, so come to our house on New Year's Eve this year."

Fang Zheng hurriedly said: "How can this be, the Spring Festival is a day for family reunion, I am an outsider, You can't bother me."

Liu Feng's tone was like that of an old bustard soliciting customers: "What's wrong with this, come on." The

old lady glanced at her grandson, and the other party argued: "I've told me every year, you On New Year's Eve, I'm going to sell high incense, and I happened to go there after dinner, and grandma and your uncles will also go to join in the show." She smiled very kindly, "Grandma is old, and she likes to be with people as old as you. The more people in the family are playing, the more lively the family is, the happier grandma will be."

Fang Zheng turned to look at Zhou Jingnian, and saw that the other party was looking at him encouragingly.

He still wanted to refuse, but Liu Feng looked at the time directly and interrupted him, "Okay, your grandma and I still have a lot of things to buy, we have to go first, it's agreed, we will celebrate the New Year together at that time "The

two came in a hurry, and then left in a hurry, as if they came here specially to discuss this matter with Fang Zheng.

Zhou Jingnian patted Fang Zheng's head, and opened his mouth first: "You must think I suggested this, don't you?"

Fang Zheng was about to ask.

Zhou Jingnian said: "Originally, I was going to tell my grandma and the others that you would celebrate the new year with us. But before I spoke, grandma told me first." Zhou Jingnian himself was quite surprised by this. Grandma stopped him and told him about it, and told him not to speak yet. In order to make Fang Zheng as comfortable as possible, she had to tell it herself.

The advantage of this is that Fang Zheng knew that his grandmother had invited him to this matter, not that his grandmother agreed because of Zhou Jingnian's face. The former would make Fang Zheng less cautious and more at ease.

Zhou Jingnian continued: "Grandma really likes you, and she even told me that her heart aches when she thinks about you celebrating the New Year by yourself before." At the end, he added, "I also feel distressed."

Fang Zheng I was so moved that I didn't know what to say, so I could only mutter in a low voice: "You sneaked in again."

Zhou Jingnian didn't hear clearly, "What?"

Fang Zheng raised his head and shouted loudly into Zhou Jingnian's ear: "I said Thank you!"

Zhou Jingnian rubbed his ears helplessly, looked at Fang Zheng's smile, reached out and gently twisted his ears.

Afterwards, Zhou Jingnian found that since he talked with Fang Zheng about the New Year together, he was more energetic, the smile on his face was brighter than before, and the mood of the people around him was much better.

What Zhou Jingnian most wanted to see was this kind of Fang Zheng.

——Five

days will come soon, so early in the morning Zhou Jingnian called Shang An Shiwu and the others to go to the Buddha Incense Factory to load the goods together. In addition to renting trucks, they also rented a parking warehouse near Jifa Temple. After the goods were finished, they parked the car in and drove directly to the foot of Jifa Temple Mountain on New Year's Eve.

At this time, there are only two days before New Year's Eve. Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng stopped their work. Fang Zheng also lived in their house according to Zhou Jingnian's wishes. The two accompanied the old lady to the market during the day , It happened that four people played mahjong at a table in the evening.

The old lady is always smiling and kind. When shopping, there are two handsome young men standing next to her. People can't help but ask, "Are these two your grandsons?"

The old lady smiled and replied: "Yes, I came here to accompany the old lady to buy things."

Then the other party would smile and praise her good fortune in an envious tone, and the old lady was very happy when she heard it.

On the morning of New Year's Eve, An Shiwu and the others drove to take a seat under the temple. They were not the only ones who came to sell Gaoxiang, there were other people who had the same attention as them. Fortunately, they went early, and they were four strong men. Fifteen or so took up the best position.

Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng were helping Liu Feng prepare materials for the New Year's Eve dinner at home.

Fang Zheng doesn't know how to cook, so he and the old lady help with cooking and the like. The kitchen space is reserved for the uncle and nephew. Needless to say, Liu Feng, in order to take care of the old lady, he basically goes home to eat every day, so he naturally has a hand. Good cooking skills, Zhou Jing also practiced specially for Fang Zheng in his previous life, and now his proficiency has almost returned.

As for Aunt Xueer, she walked around the house very leisurely, rubbing the table legs: Well, this is mine. Then he rubbed Fang Zheng's trouser leg again: Well, this is mine too.

After a simple meal at noon, Zhou Jingnian took out glue couplets, blessing characters, etc., moved a low stool and Fang Zheng started to paste couplets.

"I'll come, I'll come!" As soon as Zhou Jingnian put down the stool, Fang Zheng rushed to step on it, and said excitedly, "I've grown so big, I haven't posted Spring Festival couplets yet."

"Stand firm." Zhou Jingnian said, first put the Put glue on Henglian and hand it to him, "Well, I will help you and let you stick it."

Fang Zheng laughed twice, he is really happy now.

After all the couplets were pasted up, the two ran to the window to paste blessing characters. The old lady stood at the kitchen door, looking at the two crowded together with complicated eyes.

Liu Feng was stirring a bowl of beef stuffing in his hand, seeing the old lady's expression, he could only sigh helplessly in his heart, and said to Xue'er who was squatting by the kitchen door: "Sister Xue'er, please coax you!" Mom."

Xueer meowed at them.

The old lady smiled and waved to Xueer, who jumped into her arms with a light leap. She stroked Xue'er's smooth hair and said softly: "Life is short, as long as they are happy." The

old lady never asked the children in the family to live according to the adults' ideas. It was still early, so no one could understand the meaning of the words "life is short" better than the old lady.

Ever since Fang Zheng stayed at home, she discovered that something was wrong between the two children. Her grandson was cold to everyone, but Fang Zheng was so nice. Although Zhou Jingnian did not do it obviously, but the old lady is someone who has experienced it, and it can be seen that the grandson and the other party are caring for her with every word and deed.

If Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng were both the kind of uncertain children, she might stop her with words, but these two are more mature and sensible than the other. So the old lady felt that there was no need to say her words of persuasion.

After posting the couplets, Zhou Jingnian went into the kitchen to help, while Fang Zheng was sent to take a bath. After four o'clock in the afternoon, all the preparations for the New Year's Eve dinner were finished. Zhou Jingnian and Liu Feng washed off the oily fumes on their bodies. The cat, in the warm room with the air conditioner on, listened to the festive music on the TV and the occasional firecrackers outside, and it was time for New Year's Eve dinner.

When it was almost seven o'clock, the New Year's Eve dinner was almost eaten. After Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng cleaned up the dining table and kitchen, they were ready to go out.

Zhou Jingnian was putting on his shoes at the entrance, Liu Feng said: "Later, the old lady and I will also come over to play."

Zhou Jingnian hummed, the old lady likes lively places, although there are many people burning high incense, but it's okay, when the time comes, ask An Shiwu and the others to guard the old lady, and with Liu Feng around, the five big men will definitely keep the old lady The wife took good care of her.

Fang Zheng came out of Zhou Jingnian's room, and said to Liu Feng and the old lady while pulling the zipper on his clothes: "Grandma, uncle, let's go first." The

old lady smiled and waved her hands: "Go, call Niannian when it's cold at night ." I'll buy you milk tea."

"Okay!" Fang Zheng scratched his head and smiled, straightening the scarf around his neck, holding a woolen hat in his hand, which was given to him by Zhou Jingnian before, and he carefully It was locked in a small box on the bed, and it was only taken out when I came here yesterday.

Zhou Jingnian also saw the scarf on Fang Zheng's neck. His eyes lit up, and then he couldn't help but bend the corners of his mouth. He now wears the same style as Fang Zheng's on his neck and head. He was planning to be cold at night. Prepared for Fang Zheng.

Fang Zheng put on his shoes and hat, and the scarf covered most of his face, but his eyes revealed the shyness in his heart at this moment. He looked at Zhou Jingnian: "Let's go."

Liu Feng stood at the door and looked at the two . The back of the person walking further and further away, clutching his chest and said angrily: "These two brats, at least take care of my mood as an elderly single dog!"