Chapter 14

The two waited for a while before it was finally their turn.

To be honest, even if it was with Fang Zheng, even if he had brought up the photo, Zhou Jingnian really couldn't make any exaggerated expressions, showing his eight teeth piercing the sky, and he was still very stiff.

Fang Zheng fiddled with Zhou Jingnian for a long time, and found that he was really like that, so he simply gave up and didn't force him. So in the end, Zhou Jingnian only needs to pose with a paralyzed face, and Fang Zheng can be funny by the side.

For example, Zhou Jingnian was tall and stood at the back, and Fang Zheng squatted in front, poking Zhou Jingnian's cheeks with his fingers and making a smile. Looking at the finished product, Fang Zheng laughed out loud, thinking that he was more used to Zhou Jingnian's stern face.

However, the photos taken by the two of them in this way still have an unexpected sense of cuteness. And both of them have very good looks, even if the pixels are mediocre, they will look good when photographed.

The two wore doll costumes at the beginning, and the space left in the photo sticker machine was really small, and the two squeezed together to barely squeeze themselves in, and the body was not fully photographed when the photo was taken. Later, the two took off their equipment, and the style of the picture changed directly when taking pictures. Zhou Jingnian deliberately left two photos. The two of them leaned shoulder to shoulder, and took two photos together in a serious manner. In the end, each photo was washed out in two copies, and one person saved it. one serving.

After the photo was taken, the two went to return the equipment, received their wages for the day, and rode to the bar by bicycle.

The two of them brought their homework with them that day. Even though it was a day off, when they arrived at the bar, it was the same as the previous few days. After eating, they threw themselves on the bar counter to do their homework. When the bar management arrived, Zhou Jingnian put down his pen, ran over and said that he also wanted to work in the bar, and asked if it was possible.

The management hurriedly agreed: "Yes, why not!" The

management also said that Zhou Jingnian was a good-looking talent, and he wanted to ask him a few days ago if he wanted to come to the bar to work with Fang Zheng for a work-study program, but he didn't expect him to speak first.

Brother Li next to him looked at Zhou Jingnian with complicated eyes, the rich young master is really different now, he is a good dude, he wants to be a waiter serving wine. Thinking about the respect Wen Yang showed to Zhou Jingnian when he was with Wen Yang, Brother Li thought that this is not recruiting a waiter, it is recruiting the Buddha back, he must take extra care of him.

That night Zhou Jingnian officially took up his post and put on the uniform of the bar. A white shirt and a black vest can only be considered average in other people's bodies, but Zhou Jingnian is tall and well-framed, and his clothes are buttoned up to the top. Standing there expressionlessly, an aura of indifference and abstinence suddenly hits his face. Come on, so that everyone can't take their eyes off.

Zhou Jingnian straightened his sleeves, walked up to Fang Zheng, and said in a low voice, "Brother Li told you to take me with you tonight."

Fang Zheng didn't understand how Zhou Jingnian's feeling had changed so much because he just changed his clothes. Once the line of sight touches the other party, there is a feeling of dry mouth, and I dare not stay on the other party for too long. He looked dazed, and he came back to his senses when he heard Zhou Jingnian's voice, and hurriedly replied: "Okay, ask me if you don't understand anything.

" ?"

Fang Zheng took a step back as if startled, "No, it's just a little hot." Turning around, he got into the bar and started to make preparations.

Seeing his busy appearance, Zhou Jingnian smiled slowly.

Most of what Zhou Jingnian did in the past few days was what he had experienced with Fang Zheng, Bao Bao was a bar waiter. So he is also considered experienced, without training, and after Fang Zheng reminded him of some points that need attention, he was completely familiar with it.

It was still late to get off work tonight, when sending Fang Zheng home, Zhou Jingnian couldn't go part-time with Fang Zheng tomorrow because he had to accompany the old lady tomorrow.

"I'll come to see you tomorrow afternoon." Zhou Jingnian said.

Fang Zheng waved his hand: "No, you can spend good time with grandma. Elderly people generally like to be accompanied by family members."

That's what he said, but the next morning when Fang Zheng went to the place where Zhou Jingnian was waiting for these days, he didn't see the familiar When I saw the figure, my heart was inevitably filled with lost emotions. Fang Zheng found it unbelievable, he was never like this before, and he has lived alone for several years in everything. Didn't it say that it takes 21 days for a person to form a habit? It's only been a few days, and he's actually used to going in and out with Zhou Jingnian.

Fang Zheng was thinking in a mess, but he didn't notice that a bicycle suddenly jumped out in front of him, and blocked him with a "creak" sound, almost running over his foot.

Fang Zheng raised his head and was about to say something, when he saw Zhou Jingnian's familiar handsome face, his disappointment and unhappiness disappeared in an instant. He showed the surprised smile that Zhou Jingnian wanted to see most, and said with joy, "Why are you here again?"

Of course Zhou Jingnian will come.

As long as he thinks that Fang Zheng has to go to work alone again, and pretend to be a puppet alone, he will feel very distressed. Obviously these are the most common daily routines of Fang Zheng before. He tossed and turned on the bed and couldn't fall asleep. He woke up earlier than usual, and rode out after the milk was warmed up. However, he didn't expect that the chain of the car fell off halfway, and he was delayed for a while. After arriving here, he saw Fang Zheng listless. .

Zhou Jingnian took out a small backpack containing milk and handed it to Fang Zheng, saying: "Grandma was still sleeping when I came out, I have to get rid of today's milk before she gets up. Come up, I'll take you to the amusement park."

Fang Zheng was happy. He took the bag and stepped into the back seat, and said in a slightly intimate voice: "Ah Nian, you are so kind." After

a few days of knowing each other, Fang Zheng first called Zhou Jingnian Zhou, then Zhou Jingnian, and then Zhou Jingnian. It's Jingnian, to A Nian just now.

This is a message, which means that Fang Zheng really regarded Zhou Jingnian as his good friend just now.

When the green light came on, Zhou Jingnian drove Fang Zheng across the road along the traffic flow. On the bustling street, Zhou Jingnian said in a voice clear enough for Fang Zheng to hear: "I will always be so good." I

will always treat you better than now Even better.

Fang Zheng heard it, and he smiled contentedly, with a strange emotion growing in his heart. He didn't know what it was, but it made him happier than ever, so he let it run wild.

The two were as usual, Fang Zheng chattered non-stop, Zhou Jingnian responded slowly, but there was an indescribable tacit understanding than before.

After sending Fang Zheng to the amusement park, Zhou Jingnian told him again to come to him in the afternoon, and he didn't leave until Fang Zheng entered.

When I got home, Liu Feng was setting up breakfast. Seeing Zhou Jingnian coming in, he teased, "Hey, he's back from a busy schedule."

Zhou Jingnian ignored his uncle, he was sweating, took his clothes and went to the shower .

For a boy as old as Zhou Jingnian, he usually hangs out with his classmates and friends on his days off. Although the old lady likes to play with the juniors, she never insists. I am happy to know that my grandson deliberately spares time to accompany her. I woke up early in the morning, put on makeup and asked the two men in the family for their opinions on choosing clothes. I was busy for more than half an hour before I was satisfied.

The old lady wants to introduce her grandson to some poker players in the community, as well as a few like-minded little sisters who often gather together. They were all kind old ladies, and they kept praising Zhou Jingnian when they saw Zhou Jingnian, which made the old ladies feel elated. Those old ladies were very lively, and they were not afraid of Zhou Jingnian, a little facial paralysis. They said that they had never seen such a caring grandson, and even pinched his face. Zhou Jingnian endured it with a dull face.

Liu Feng didn't have a date today, so he went with her. After the old ladies finished torturing Zhou Jingnian, it was his turn. Those who have a good relationship with his mother basically know his sexual orientation. Seeing that he is still single at such an age, he has prepared a lot of photos a long time ago, and asked him to choose the one he likes to chat with.

It was not until after lunch that Zhou Jingnian and Liu Feng were let go by the old ladies who had made an appointment to go shopping together.

As if surviving a catastrophe, Liu Feng wiped the sweat that didn't exist on his forehead and said, "Women's fighting power should not be underestimated."

Zhou Jingnian strongly agreed, but he didn't show it. He was going to find Fang Zheng, so he left his uncle and took a taxi and went straight home, leaving Liu Feng alone on the spot and scolding: "Little heartless, you have the opposite sex, no, there is no humanity if you have the same sex!"

Zhou Jingnian I took a taxi home and took the bicycle, and then took a taxi to the amusement park.

It's past two o'clock now, and Fang Zheng has already been on shift for an hour. Zhou Jingnian walked near where Fang Zheng went to work, but he couldn't find Fang Zheng, so he thought he was resting, bought two bottles of water, and went to the place where they rested on the way yesterday.

Because he was going to see Fang Zheng soon, he was in a good mood, and his expression softened a lot upon closer inspection, but when he saw the two sitting together by the flower table, Zhou Jing's youthful and brisk footsteps immediately stopped His face was dark, his eyes were gloomy, and the mineral water in his hand was almost burst by him.

Sitting with Fang Zheng was a girl with a long ponytail and a beautiful back. At this time, she was showing a beautiful side face, talking and laughing with Fang Zheng.

Zhou Jingnian stopped at the spot for a few seconds, then continued to walk there.

"Ah Zheng."

Fang Zheng was talking excitedly when he suddenly heard a familiar voice behind him. His already smiling face became even brighter, and he immediately turned his head to look over, and it was indeed Zhou Jingnian calling him, and he stood up, "You're here!"

"Just came here," Zhou Jingnian said.

The girl next to Fang Zheng also stood up, and Zhou Jingnian's eyes quickly slid over the other's immature but familiar face, unscrewed a bottle of water and handed it to Fang Zheng.

After Fang Zheng took a sip of the water, he pointed to Zhou Jingnian and introduced to the girl: "This is my friend Zhou Jingnian, who is in the same class as me, and he just transferred here."

Then he pointed to the girl and said to Zhou Jingnian, "This is Xu Hui, from No. Yes, at the same level as us, also working part-time here."