Chapter 73

That night, after Liu Feng made Li Dong ejaculate with his mouth, he felt that the whole mouth was not his own.

Once he knew the true face of Big Bird, Liu Feng was very satisfied.

But probably the wave was too much, Liu Feng caught a cold the next day, lying on the bed with a snot in his nose, a box of toilet paper was not enough for him. Seeing this, Li Dong put off his work and stayed by his side to take care of his double sickness.

Liu Feng praised in his heart: Not bad, not bad, he doesn't look like a ruthless man.

When helping each other last night, Liu Feng understood that Li Dong was more of a man's feeling of being on the verge of being on the verge of an arrow. Li Dong was by his side today, if Li Dong felt comfortable, he would not care, Liu Feng might not be so comfortable.

Liu Feng thought, no matter what, the mouth has already been said, anyway, the next step is to have sex!

After what happened in the bathroom, Li Dong talked less to Liu Feng, but he still came to take care of Liu Feng every day, rain or shine. Liu Feng still lives in Sijiu City now, and only Li Dong knew about his injury, so Liu Feng said to Li Dong: "I am helpless now, you can't leave me alone. Ah."

Li Dong glanced at him and hummed.

The two got along like this, and then Liu Feng teased Li Dong several times, but Li Dong held back and didn't intend to help each other with Liu Feng. But Liu Feng saw that he was not completely indifferent, and felt more and more that there was something going on. If he is really straight and straight, it is impossible for him to get hard just because a man is naked in front of him.

Li Dong's future work center is to run his circle in Sijiu City, and Liu Feng's home court is in Belvedere, so it is impossible to stay in one place for a long time. After Liu Feng recovered from his injury, he returned to Licheng. In order not to let himself get further and further away from Li Dong, he invested in Li Dong's project, and Li Dong did not refuse.

When Liu Feng stayed alone in Licheng, he would send text messages to Li Dong every few days, and Li Dong would always reply when he saw it no matter the time.

In short, the two of them just entered a weird state.

On Li Dong's birthday, Liu Feng quietly flew to Sijiu City to celebrate Li Dong's birthday. He already knew that he was the only one left in Li Dong's family. On a special day like a birthday, he might hope to get blessings from his friends.

Liu Feng ran to Li Dong's company. He had been there twice before leaving, so he was familiar with the way. Most of the people in Li Dong's company were veterans, and they knew that he was an investor, so Liu Feng went smoothly all the way. I went directly to Li Dong's office.

The office door was unlocked, and Liu Feng opened it with a smile on his face, ready to surprise Li Dong with "Deng Deng Deng Waiting". It's just that before his surprise came out, Li Dong gave him a fright.

In the office, Li Dong pressed a strange man on the desk. The two looked excited and got very close.

Li Dong turned his head to look over, and when he saw Liu Feng, surprise flashed in his eyes. The man under his pressure was staring at Li Dong from beginning to end.

Liu Feng was so angry that he still had a calm smile on his face. He looked at Li Dong with a half-smile, "Am I bothering you?"

Li Dong quickly let go of his hands and stood up straight. He looked at Liu Feng and said : "It's not what you think." The

man also stood up and straightened his clothes. He turned his head and glanced at Liu Feng, with light eyes, and looked Liu Feng up and down.

Liu Feng instinctively felt that this was a rival in love, and immediately straightened his body. Then the man withdrew his eyes, as if he regarded Liu Feng as transparent, and only said to Li Dong: "Brother Dong, after so many years, you know exactly what I love about you, you don't dislike me, why don't you try it with me?" ? We haven't seen each other for a long time, tomorrow is your birthday, let's have a meal together."

And Li Dong's eyebrows were rarely seen with irritability, he didn't agree immediately, but said: "Let's talk about it tomorrow."

The man was a little disappointed when he didn't get the answer he wanted. When he left the office and passed Liu Feng, he didn't even look at Liu Feng. Compared with Liu Feng's approaching enemy, he didn't seem to care at all.

After everyone had left, Liu Feng looked at Li Dong and said quietly: "What were you two doing just now?

"

Liu Feng sat on the sofa and said: "Who is that man? He likes you."

Li Dong said: "A former comrade in arms."

Liu Feng and him had nothing to hide before, and said sourly: "I haven't After chasing you, another rival has appeared."

Li Dong rubbed his brows.

Liu Feng's complexion changed suddenly again, he stood up and approached Li Dong, staring at him: "You won't be like him, are you?" Liu Feng thought that a straight man like Li Dong could be slapped by him, so that one It's possible to like his comrades in arms!

Li Dong pushed him away helplessly, "No." Then he added, "You are the only one."

Liu Feng's mood was up and down, and he asked with a smile, "Have you ever had a woman before?"

Li Dong After being silent for a while, he told the truth: "No."

Liu Feng was in such a good mood that he was about to fly into the sky.

Liu Feng and Li Dong are fans of the authorities. Li Dong is a man who doesn't want to be gay, but he has the best sense of Liu Feng, a gay guy, among the men he knows, and he can't bear to speak ill of him. One is trying to make progress little by little, and the other is giving in step by step, something is already wrong. I didn't even notice that the former was still worrying about how to catch up with the man, while the latter was still thinking "I refuse to have sex", which is actually not straightforward.

If Li Dong hadn't met Liu Feng, then he might have been a straight man for the rest of his life. But when meeting Liu Feng, this possibility became impossible.

No one took advantage of Li Dong's birthday, because he flew to other projects early the next morning. Although Liu Feng was disappointed, he thought it would be good, so as not to take advantage of his love rival.

It is estimated that the rival's thinking is similar to his.

But because of the appearance of this love rival, Liu Feng felt that he had to work harder.

Another year during the National Day holiday, Liu Feng asked Li Dong to travel abroad. Li Dong said that he couldn't leave. There was something wrong with his project in M ​​City, and he had to go and see for himself.

From Liu Feng's point of view, Li Dong was good at that. He seldom lied and deceived others. Even though he knew that Liu Feng had feelings for him and he couldn't accept it, he still said what he had to say. It might make Liu Feng feel uncomfortable to use it on others, but it's very good to use it on himself.

As soon as Liu Feng heard this, he booked a ticket to M City and flew there.

That night in M ​​City, Li Dong returned to the suite where they lived together before, smelling of alcohol. It is said that a drunk person cannot stand up, but when Liu Feng helped Li Dong clean him up, he found that he still had feelings.

Liu Feng's eyes rolled, and he felt that the word "drunken sex" could not be better applied to him and Li Dong in this situation.

He helped Li Dong onto the bed, and was about to take off Li Dong's underwear, Li Dong suddenly grabbed his wrist and stared at him deeply, "Liu Feng, don't do this, we really can't."

Liu Feng was not discouraged, he said: "As your comrade-in-arms said, you don't dislike me, why don't you try? Besides, your body is not insensitive to my touch."

Li Dong pushed Turn him off, "Go back to your room."

Liu Feng sat on the bed disheveled and stared at Li Dong for a while, then suddenly sneered, "Go to sleep, I'm going out."

Li Dong nodded, fell back on the bed, and turned his back to Li Dong . Liu Feng.

Liu Feng glanced at Li Dong's back, gritted his teeth at him in his heart, turned around and closed the door, and went out. After tidying up his clothes, he took his mobile phone and wallet and prepared to go out, but when he reached the door, he paused again and turned around. He turned the phone in his hand, threw the phone on the bed at will, and then closed the door and went out.

Li Dong, who was lying in his room, was not asleep. He was almost awake from the wine at the moment. When he heard the sound of closing the door outside, he froze for a while, then got up, opened the door and went out. After hesitating, he knocked on the door. Liu Feng's door.

After knocking a dozen times but no response from Liu Feng, Li Dong unscrewed the door and walked in.

Picking up the mobile phone that was forgotten by the owner on the bed, Li Dong rubbed his forehead. He knew that Liu Feng must be angry.

Li Dong went back to his room and threw himself on the bed to go to sleep, but he kept thinking about the cool look in Liu Feng's eyes when he looked at him just now. That scumbag ex.

Li Dong got up from the bed, thumped the quilt, turned over and got out of bed, picked up his mobile phone wallet, put on his coat and went out.

Liu Feng didn't know that Li Dong had already come out to look for him because he was worried, and the reason why he threw his mobile phone in the hotel was to let Li Dong find out that he was not there and worry about him.

He entered a bar casually, and this time it was a more normal bar. Liu Feng was sitting at the bar, watching the men and women around him flirt with each other through music, envy made him feel heartbroken, damn it, if Li Dong could give him a wink, it would be worth two years of his life.

While cursing at Li Dong in his heart, Liu Feng drank one cup after another, but he felt that the wine must have been watered down, and he was still very sober after drinking it for a long time.

When he was lying on the bar counter thinking whether it was time to change to another bar, he suddenly saw Li Dong looking around through the crowd, as if he was looking for someone.

Liu Feng regained his energy, guessing that Li Dong must have come to look for him, he thought that you still have a conscience, and you didn't let me sit around for so long. The light in the bar was dim, and Liu Feng was afraid that Li Dong would not recognize him, so he hurriedly got up and pretended to be drunk, and patted the bar counter and urged the waiter loudly: "Give me another glass of wine!

" Dong noticed him.

Li Dong was also relieved to find Liu Feng, not knowing at all that Liu Feng was thinking about how to take advantage of him. He went up to help Liu Feng who was lying on the bar counter drunk in a mess, called him by name, and then saw Liu Feng opened his eyes to look at him, his eyes lit up when he saw him, and called him sticky name, pouted to kiss him.

Most of the men and women in this bar are normal heterosexuals. Seeing Liu Feng's actions, they immediately made a noise in surprise.

Li Dong quickly settled the bill, and walked out with half-hugged and half-hugged Liu Feng.

The author has something to say: Compared with his uncle, Sao Si is less than one tenth of his uncle!