Chapter 31

After leaving Yalai, Zhou Jingnian walked around outside before planning to go back. Halfway through the journey, the phone in his pocket rang.

The caller was Zhou Jianfeng. He was full of acquaintances in Sijiu City. Those people watched the excitement, but there was still a friendship that could be supported by a phone call.

Zhou Jianfeng lost face this time. It's fine for the eldest son to have sex with a man. Anyway, he doesn't feel sorry for him because he doesn't have much relationship. It's still an excuse for him to rob family property in the future. But the younger son is different. Yes, the feelings are deep, and I actually have sex with men, and I was watched by dozens of people in the erotic palace, and I was pulled off the bed naked, and when I came back, I was wearing other people's clothes.

Zhou Jianfeng cursed on the phone, telling him to go back immediately. Zhou Jingnian let out a light oh, hung up the phone, and continued to let Zhou Song drive home slowly.

The journey was smooth, but it took an hour to get back to the old house.

Zhou Jingyan had already returned, with several wounds on his face, which looked like he was scratched by nails. At this moment, he was sitting on the sofa, no longer pretending to be like a little white rabbit, when he saw Zhou Jingnian, he cast his gloomy gaze over him.

Zhou Jingnian walked over calmly.

Ji Pingting was sitting next to Zhou Jingyan. When she saw Zhou Jingnian, she stood up and pointed at him and asked, "How can you plan on your brother like that!"

Zhou Jingnian looked sideways at her: "Where did you come from, you just want to be my brother."

"You!" Ji Pingting moved her body, staring at Zhou Jingnian, wishing she could tear him apart.

Zhou Jingyan's hands on his legs clenched into fists for a moment.

Zhou Jianfeng drank a full stomach of Shunqi tea. He trembled with anger, and threw the teacup at Zhou Jingnian's feet: "You bastard! Kneel down!"

Zhou Jianfeng thought he was quite aware of Zhou Jingnian's little thoughts, and the usual quarrels were just looking for a sense of presence. But he really went too far this time. The Zhou family is not in politics, so they don't taboo about homosexuality in public. As long as they don't put it on the table, they can do whatever they want in private, but this time it's really embarrassing He lost all his old face.

It's a pity that Zhou Jingnian has long been cold-hearted towards Zhou's family. He said in a low voice, "It's not me who should kneel. The one who slept with a man was watched by crowds, but your youngest son."

Finally Zhou Jingyan couldn't help it, he glared at Zhou Jingnian: "Yes! You! You plotted against me and imprisoned me with Yingcheng!"

Zhou Jingnian smiled lightly, "Everyone will say what you say, evidence, and red lips and white teeth."

Zhou Jianfeng said angrily: "Jingyan said he was following you Go to Yalai!"

Zhou Jingnian taunted: "Do you think I will take him so kindly? He must have followed up secretly, right? Today, in order to prevent him from being as cheeky as before, we purposely hid the address of the party. , I'm afraid he'll disappoint you." As he spoke, he showed a disdainful and mocking smile, and looked at Zhou Jingyan, "People outside say you're honest, but I think you're also a cunning person, otherwise why would you keep staring at me? Maybe it's because of your temperament that you are punished when you offend someone."

Zhou Jingyan's eyes were red, and he looked at Zhou Jingnian without blinking, as if he wanted to stare at Zhou Jingnian's body with two blood holes. His external management image is gentle and gentle, but after what happened tonight, all his hard work for so many years was in vain.

Zhou Jingnian sneered: "Through the glass tonight, I think you are working hard." He looked Zhou Jingyan up and down, "You're only fifteen, take it easy." Whose fifteen-year-old kid can do such absurd things.

After Zhou Jingnian finished speaking, he ignored Zhou Jianfeng who was furious behind him, turned around and went upstairs.

It was getting late, and he had to watch his cell phone and go back to fight for text messages.

It was the first time Ji Pingting saw such a sharp-tongued Zhou Jingnian, usually only when Zhou Jingnian took advantage of her mouth, this was the first time she was so angry that she burst into tears.

Zhou Jingyan and Yingcheng fought for several rounds, all supported by the effect of the medicine. The effect of the medicine has passed, and his legs are still weak. He was ridiculed by Zhou Jingnian's words when he left, and felt very embarrassed while secretly hating him.

It was so embarrassing tonight, he was dragged off the bed by Liu Susu, before he had time to put on any clothes, a dozen people broke into the room, and was beaten by Liu Susu, Yingcheng even added fuel to the fire to hide behind him, It was so confusing, he still felt like a dream, so unreal.

That night, Zhou Jingnian ended the call with Fang Zheng, which was a good night's dream. Zhou Jingyan's family must not be able to sleep well. When they had breakfast in the morning, all three of them had dark circles under their eyes. The most normal people in the room were Zhou Jingnian and Zhou Yong.

That's right, Zhou Yong.

The noisy movement of several people last night did not disturb Zhou Yong at all. Zhou Yong was just a gangster in the past. In his opinion, his face is all piled up with money. As long as there is enough money, a scandal can become a good thing for others to flatter. Zhou Jingyan was calculated and ridiculed because of his lack of ability s reason. In his previous life, he was able to let father and son fight, and in this life he will watch from the sidelines.

At the dinner table, Zhou Jingnian told Zhou Yong that he would return to Belvedere tomorrow.

Zhou Jianfeng was still holding back his anger last night, and now he took the opportunity to let it out with his father's airs, cursing: "It's almost New Year's Eve, why are you running away!"

Zhou Jingnian only looked at Zhou Yong and said, "My mother can go Tomorrow, I have to do my filial piety in front of grandma for her."

Ji Pingting sneered: "It's really, if you have a grandson, it's someone else's family."

Zhou Jingnian looked at her: "You are wrong. My surname Zhou is naturally a descendant of the Zhou family, but I also shed my mother's blood. It is only natural to do my filial piety for her. But for your son, if you change your surname, you will really think that you are from the Zhou family." ."

Ji Pingting grabbed the tablecloth, looked at the talkative Zhou Jingnian, and wished she could just lift the table.

Zhou Jianfeng's face was also bruised, and he was twitching because of anger. Zhou Yong said: "Okay, why are you so angry in the morning." He looked at Zhou Jingnian

, "You have a big temper now, and I'm afraid you will not live well if you stay here for the New Year, so go back to Licheng."

After understanding Zhou Yong's warning, she nodded, "Thank you, Grandpa."

When Zhou Yong left and Zhou Jingnian went out, Ji Pingting asked Zhou Jianfeng angrily, "How long are you going to hide, Jingyan is your son?" Why don't you feel bad about letting Zhou Jingnian scold you like this every day?"

Everyone knows that Zhou Jingnian probably hired someone to do this, but since they can't produce evidence, they can only remember it first.

Zhou Jianfeng coaxed her: "It's not yet time, Liu Feng is not so easy to provoke, if he knows Jingyan's identity, he will definitely make his sister and nephew feel wronged. Now that Dad is still in the company, I don't have much money." Power, when Liu Feng finds me in trouble, I'm also afraid that if Dad doesn't help me, then you and Jingyan will still

be wronged." Ji Pingting snorted aggrievedly, telling him about Zhou Jingnian's various problems, Her eyes were as red as a rabbit's. Although she was in her early forties, but because of her well-maintained face, her face looked as delicate as her daughter's, which made Zhou Jianfeng's attitude of coaxing her a little softer.

In the afternoon, Zhou Jingnian heard Zhou Song call and say that last night Yingcheng was severely beaten by Liu Susu, and he was whipped again by his father when he returned home, and he is still lying in the hospital right now. Ying Hanhai is busy apologizing to Zhou Jianfeng right now.

But Ji Pingting felt that she couldn't just let it go. She knew that Ying Cheng was gay and had a relationship with Zhou Jingnian very early on. She directly transferred her anger towards Zhou Jingnian to Ying Cheng who had also been plotted against. Thinking of her precious son sleeping with such a homosexual, she was disgusted. She really wanted Zhou Jianfeng to transfer Ying Hanhai to a branch in another city, but Zhou Jianfeng said no, because he was short of people right now, and although Ying Hanhai was a little cunning, he still had the ability to do things. So let Zhou Jianfeng warn Ying Hanhai, manage Yingcheng well, and never appear in front of Zhou Jingyan again.

Ying Hanhai naturally agreed again and again, before Yingcheng persuaded him that it was impossible for Zhou Jingnian to have no feelings for him so soon, saying that there was still hope for Zhou Jingnian to change his mind, but he turned around and poked him out again. Not only offended Zhou Jingnian again, but also offended Zhou Jianfeng. The only person Zhou Jianfeng mentioned was Zhou Jingyan, but Ying Hanhai understood that this was Zhou Jingnian's second warning, and that the incident was only three, so he didn't dare to gamble anymore, so he consciously included Zhou Jingnian.

On the same day, Zhou Jingnian met with Li Dong.

Li Dong looks tall and thick, and has a very burly physique. He is a veteran. After retiring from the army, he found something to do by himself, but because of his inexperience, he lost his money at that time. I met Liu Feng by chance, and later with Liu Feng's help, I opened a security consulting company, which recruited veterans with good skills, who were strong and strong in combat effectiveness, and the security guards in Yalai Just their own people. With these skilled people, he has made more and more contacts.

This meal was not pure thanks, Zhou Jingnian hired ten bodyguards from Li Dong, four of them went back to Belvedere with him, and the rest stayed in Sijiu City to help Zhou Song and investigate some things.

Based on the friendship between Li Dong and Liu Feng, if Li Dong handed it over to Zhou Jingnian's people, he did not say very much, but he did have eight-point trust. It was safer and more confidential than handing it over to other hired people.

That night, Zhou Jingnian talked to Fang Zheng on the phone as usual, and he didn't say anything about going back tomorrow. He had booked the plane ticket early in the morning and packed his luggage. Early the next morning, Zhou Jingnian dragged his suitcase to sit The plane flew back to Belvedere, and as for the four bodyguards, they passed by a day later than him.