Chapter 75

At 6:30 in the evening, Zhou Jingnian arrived at the kindergarten where An An and Doudou went to school half an hour later than usual.

An An and Doudou had already been brought to the school gate by the teacher holding hands. Seeing him now, they immediately jumped up and waved their hands excitedly: "Daddy!"

Zhou Jingnian walked over, picked them up one by one, and looked at the young The female teacher said, "Thank you, Teacher Zhao."

Teacher Zhao stayed at school for half an hour longer because the two little Doudings were not picked up, but she didn't mind at all, "It's nothing, Peng Peng and Xiao Chen both Very obedient."

Zhou Jingnian smiled slightly, and said to the two little guys, "Say goodbye to the teacher."

"Goodbye, teacher." An An and Doudou sat on Zhou Jingnian's arms and waved to the teacher obediently.

Teacher Zhao's heart melted when he saw such a well-behaved child. He bent his eyes instantly, and waved to them with a smile: "Goodbye."

After Zhou Jingnian took the two children into the car, Teacher Zhao took out the mobile phone in his pocket Swipe quickly, and there is a piece of news displayed on the page: XXX, the queen of the double movie, made a high-profile show of love to her former boss Zhou Zong at the press conference!

Teacher Zhao quickly browsed through the comments for a while, with a deep expression on her face, and quickly left an inconspicuous comment: "Stupid mortal."

As the teacher of this kindergarten, there happened to be An An and Doudou among the students she taught. Knowing that they are sometimes picked up by Zhou Jingnian, who is called "Daddy", and sometimes by Fang Zheng, who is called "Father". At first, Teacher Zhao only knew that these two men were well-known rich and handsome men in the business circle. It was only after getting in touch with her for a while that she realized that these two men were actually a couple, and An An and Doudou were their respective surrogates. Son, she has been teaching An An and Doudou for almost a year now, and she knows that the relationship between this family is very good.

Today, when she saw the news on her mobile phone when she was about to leave school, she immediately scoffed at it. She finished browsing what she hadn't had time to read before, leaving such a comment with an inexplicable sense of superiority.

In the car, Zhou Jingnian was kissed by the little guys one by one.

Doudou happily said to him: "Daddy, there is going to be a performance at school, and the teacher asked me to play the role of the little prince!"

Zhou Jingnian fastened their seat belts and said with a smile: "Well, it's great, the little prince is very handsome. "Then he asked An An, "Where is my sister? What are you playing?"

"A sapling." An An said.

Zhou Jingnian raised his eyebrows, and Doudou explained from the side: "The teacher originally asked my sister to play the little princess, but she asked to play the sapling."

"Why?" Zhou Jingnian asked.

An Annen explained tenderly: "The saplings don't need to talk or walk, it's pretty good."

Zhou Jingnian laughed, knowing that the little girl was being lazy again.

After fastening the seat belt, Zhou Jingnian let the driver drive.

Of course, Zhou Jingnian also knew about the high-profile show of love from the actress.

After he took over the Zhou Group, the entertainment company under it was reorganized, and he is now managing it.

As the boss of a large group, Zhou Jingnian is handsome and rich, and has received more attention than those popular little fresh meats in the entertainment industry. Based on his position, there are many people in the entertainment industry who want to have a relationship with him, and they are basically ambiguous seeking support.

Their company has regulations on artists, and they cannot cause any negative impact on the company because of their private life. Because Liu Honggang and Ying Haihan previously forced artists to accept unspoken rules, after Zhou Jingnian rectified the company, this aspect has been strictly prohibited. There were many people who wanted to catch up with him, but no one made any moves. This scandal is not about another artist, but a young actress who went out to set up a studio on her own after a contract in their company expired.

When this movie queen was still in the company, she hinted to Zhou Jingnian many times, but Zhou Jingnian ignored them all. This time, when this person was asked about her future partner at a press conference, she did not shy away from saying that the type she liked was just right. It's her former employer, and what she meant in her words can be said to be very explicit.

The actress is beautiful, educated, cultivated, and has acting skills. She has a lot of diehard fans. When she said this, her fans left messages on her social account to express their support for her pursuit of true love, and flocked to Zhou Jingnian's tuba, saying that their goddesses took the initiative. Stand up and make a statement. Some people who think more, leave some inexplicable words such as "I wish you happiness", "A happy marriage for a hundred years", "I handed over my goddess to you, you have to treat her well".

Of course, inside Zhou Jingnian's company, people who knew that he already had a child all said that the actress was shameless and wanted to be in the top position. There are many employees in the company who admire Zhou Jingnian, and they all retort that their boss Zhou already has a family, but they are all submerged in those "blessings".

An An and Doudou have never shown their faces in front of the media. Although people in the circle who are not familiar with him have heard that he is married and has children, they have not been confirmed by him. There are some paparazzi who want to poach his privacy, but they are all new to this industry and have a little knowledge. Even if they take pictures of him privately, they dare not release them casually.

The outside world is watching how this young but already important CEO will respond to such a romantic scandal.

When the outside world was paying attention, Fang Zheng also asked Zhou Jingnian: "He has affection for you, so you plan to ignore it like this?"

Fang Zheng was just joking, and he didn't mean to be unhappy. Even if he was unhappy, it was not for Zhou Jingnian, but for the actress with impure thoughts.

The website is now under the name of Fang Zheng, and Fang Zheng knows very well that the reason why this scandal is flying all over the sky, apart from the unexpected behavior of the actress and the forwarding of the onlookers who are not too serious about watching the excitement, there is also a large number of trolls behind it. As the person in charge of the website, it is easy to delete these scandals, but Fang Zheng will not do so.

At this moment, the family hadn't eaten yet. Fang Zheng was playing with the two children with building blocks in the living room, while Zhou Jingnian and the hired aunt were cooking dinner in the kitchen next to them.

People from the company's public relations department told him about the movie queen when it first became hot, and Zhou Jingnian didn't rush to deal with it. Since the movie queen is so ignorant, he has to let her swell for a while, and wait until then to argue. , He said: "You bring my mobile phone."

When Fang Zheng brought his mobile phone, Zhou Jingnian said, "Take a picture of me."

Fang Zheng raised his eyebrows: "Just take a picture like this?"

Zhou Jingnian nodded.

The password of Zhou Jingnian's mobile phone is Fang Zheng's birthday. Fang Zheng directly entered the password to unlock and click on the camera.

Zhou Jingnian gave it a positive.

Doudou saw his fathers taking pictures and playing, immediately dropped the building blocks and ran into the kitchen, grabbing Fang Zheng's leg: "Dad, can you take pictures for me too?"

Fang Zheng grabbed his chubby face, "Little smug , then go and stand next to your daddy."

Doudou stood at Zhou Jingnian's feet, asked Fang Zheng to wait, and waved to An An who was still sitting outside: "Sister, come here quickly, we are taking pictures!"

An An slowly dropped the half-assembled building blocks, said "Oh", ran over with two short legs, squeezed to the other side of Zhou Jingnian, and compared the scissors hands.

In Zhou Jingnian's photo album, the photos of the two little guys are the most stored. The serious ones, the funny ones, and the cute ones often make Zhou Jingnian feel that the phone's memory is not enough. Apart from the little guys' photos, the next one is Fang Zheng's. The current mobile phone wallpaper is still the one that Fang Zheng secretly took.

The family took pictures for a while, and before the meal was over, Zhou Jingnian logged into his tuba and sent a message.

Zhou Jingnian: The Daily Life of Cooking Husband [Picture] [Picture]

This message is extremely short, except for these five words, there are two pictures left, one is a picture of him cooking in home clothes and an apron, Zhou Jingnian is in the picture Under the soft light, the eyes are also very gentle, and there is no coldness in the outside world at work; the picture in the second chapter is a slightly crooked four-pointed star compared with fingers. Judging from the angle and the size of the palm, it is two A different adult hand and two children's hands, and the two large hands can still see the same style of ring worn on the ring finger.

As soon as these two pictures came out, Zhou Jingnian's tuba entered a new round of crazy forwarding again.

I don't want to be Xiao Zhou: Papapa! ! ! Mr. Zhou's slap in the face poses everyone!

It's just a zombie number: ? ? ? what's the situation?

Gaining weight year after year: Is she really married? I didn't believe it when someone explained it before! But Mr. Zhou's hands are so pretty, lick!

Tian Qiqi: Oh, it's embarrassing...It 's better to be in

love than to be tearful: Hahahaha, where are the fans of the actress? What about those idiotic fans who came to "bless" with wishful thinking? Mr. Zhou already has children, and there are still two hahahaha, enough for me to laugh for a year!

User 123456789: Mr. Zhou, I didn't expect you to be a heartless person, and I lost your pretty face for nothing!

Dye Xiang: Oh, it's embarrassing...

Qi Luqing is gone: Mr. Zhou's hand is quite beautiful, but the other hand is obviously a man's hand...Thinking about it, I'm terrified!

User 987654321: Think carefully +1.

...

The forwarding of this news was initially an expression of surprise from the outside world at the fact that Zhou Jingnian was really married and his children were so old. It was more a mockery of the actress's high-profile love show before. The people who eat melons said that this is really embarrassing. I don't know how the queen is feeling now. At the back, they shifted their attention to Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng's hands. They all suspected that Zhou Jingnian's partner was a man, because judging from the bones of the hand, it didn't look like a woman's hand at all.

Regarding these speculations, Zhou Jingnian ignored them when he saw them, and kept a low profile again.

However, Zhou Jingnian did not specifically express the follow-up treatment of the actress, but in the casting of a big-budget movie he invested in, the only requirement he had for the director was not to use the actress.

After that, the actress was permanently blacklisted by Zhou's entertainment company, and the road to stardom was no longer as triumphant as before, but turned ups and downs again.

Until a long time later, when Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng were traveling abroad, the intimate pose of the two holding hands was photographed by a tourist, and they posted it on their social networking site after returning home. At this time, people on the Internet are very tolerant of homosexuality. The two are tall and long-legged, and they are attractive enough just standing together, let alone holding hands.

And because Zhou Jingnian showed half of his face and was quickly recognized by others, the outside world finally confirmed that their previous guesses were indeed correct, but they didn't know who his other half, the man who looked equally good was. .

The author has something to say: Well, now all the episodes are gone, it's over. See you in Xinkeng the day after tomorrow! wave!

==================