Chapter 35

The atmosphere in the room was extremely warm, Zhou Jingnian wished he could hold Fang Zheng like this until he grew old, but his hair was still wet, and the water dripped down all the time, which was very unpleasant.

Fang Zheng wiped off the water on his face, separated from Zhou Jingnian in embarrassment, and handed him the hair dryer: "Dry your hair quickly, or you should catch a cold."

Zhou Jingnian stood by the bed blowing his hair, watching Fang Zheng climb into bed , got into the bed, and until he dried his hair, his eyes never left Fang Zheng's body from beginning to end, as if they were stuck on him.

Zhou Jingnian saw that Fang Zheng was all wrong, and he had to protest and said: "Don't keep looking at me."

Zhou Jingnian just turned off the hair dryer, and when he heard what he said, he replied: " You look good."

He lifted the quilt and lay down, still consciously kept a safe distance for Fang Zheng as before, and then turned off the light. Although the relationship between the two is finally one step closer, it is impossible to become close all of a sudden. There must be a gradual process in the middle.

Zhou Jingnian said, "Ah Zheng, give me your hand."

"Why?" Fang Zheng asked, but he still stretched out his hand from under the quilt to reach Zhou Jingnian.

The curtains were drawn to cut off the light outside, and in the darkness, Zhou Jingnian accurately grabbed Fang Zheng's hand. He opened his five fingers, faced Fang Zheng's palm, clasped his fingers together, and then placed them on his chest.

Only then did Zhou Jingnian say, "Go to sleep."

Fang Zheng curled up his mouth and let him pull him like this, gradually falling asleep with the occasional sound of firecrackers outside. After he fell asleep, Zhou Jingnian himself moved to Fang Zheng's side, and fell asleep with him in his arms.

Although Fang Zheng said that he sleeps dishonestly, in fact he doesn't move easily when he sleeps. If Zhou Jingnian doesn't hug him, he might not move for a night. He behaves very well. If he wants him to roll into his arms, that's impossible.

And the two slept together several times, each time Zhou Jingnian got up earlier than Fang Zheng, Fang Zheng was too tired and fell asleep too deeply, so Fang Zheng never knew about Zhou Jingnian hugging him to sleep.

It's just that the situation is special this day, because the sound of firecrackers keeps going all night, so Fang Zheng sleeps lightly all night. Every time he is awakened by the sound of firecrackers, he feels in a daze that he is being held by someone, and the end of his nose is another person's. Breath, but that breath is familiar and reassuring, he doesn't struggle every time, and immediately falls asleep after waking up for a short time.

When it was almost dawn, Fang Zheng was completely awakened by a burst of firecrackers. He blinked his sleepy eyes and wanted to raise his hands to rub his eyes, but then found that his hands were still being held and his face was pressed against a warm place. And then slowly ups and downs.

This is clearly not a pillow quilt.

He squinted his eyes and turned his head to look, and what he saw was Zhou Jingnian's slightly stubbled chin. Fang Zheng moved and found that the two were in an intimate posture. Most of his body was lying on Zhou Jingnian's body, and his other hand was still on the other's chest.

Fang Zheng thought, so the hallucination he thought last night was real, and he and Zhou Jingnian just slept together all night like this?

Zhou Jingnian was already in a state of waking up. Although Fang Zheng made several movements lightly, he still felt them, and slowly opened his eyes. As soon as he woke up, he saw his lover lying in his arms with an indistinct but still noticeable shyness on his face, Zhou Jingnian was in a very good mood.

He kissed Fang Zheng on the forehead, and said in a hoarse voice because he just woke up: "Good morning."

Because his movements were so natural, Fang Zheng relieved a lot of shyness and tension, and he was going to step back. The movement also stopped immediately.

"Good morning." Fang Zheng said.

Zhou Jingnian rubbed his lover's shoulder: "Did you sleep well last night?"

Fang Zheng shook his head: "It's too noisy." He yawned as he spoke.

Zhou Jingnian said, "Would you like to sleep for a while?"

"No." Fang Zheng said, "Today is even busier."

Zhou Jingnian picked up the phone beside the bed and checked the time. They drove to the foot of the temple mountain, and it was almost time for them to get up.

It just so happened that there was a sound of scratching the door outside, it was Aunt Xueer urging them to get up and eat.

Eat glutinous rice balls in the morning on the first day of the new year, buy the quick-frozen glutinous rice balls directly, just boil the water and put them in the pot directly. I don't know how long Liu Feng stayed up after returning to the room last night. When Xue'er scratched the door this morning and woke her up, her eyes were swollen bigger than the two little ones. Wearing pajamas, he floated out of the room like a ghost, took out a few red envelopes, and handed one to Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng, squinting his eyes: "Good luck in the new year, big fortune, lucky money, spend it. In the end, I handed one to the old lady, then sat at the table, closed my eyes, stuffed glutinous rice balls into my mouth, swallowed them whole, and floated back to the room like a ghost to catch up on sleep.

Before going out, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng received new year's money from the old lady, telling them to have fun after finishing their busy days.

When leaving, Zhou Jingnian also brought a set of glutinous rice balls for the 15th to 18th. Although the first day of junior high school is indispensable, but as the old lady said, eating glutinous rice balls on the first day of junior high school has a special meaning. Before going to the temple, he accompanied Fang Zhengxian to deposit the money on the card. By the time they reached the foot of the temple mountain, various stalls had already been set up on both sides of the wide road.

Handing over the glutinous rice balls to Fifteen and the others, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng started a new busy day.

There are many more people who come to the temple to enjoy incense and play on this day than on New Year's Eve, and the long mountain road is full of crowded people. Occupying a good face and the best location in the field, Zhou Jingnian's stall is the hottest one. Fortunately, there are six of them who can handle it, otherwise I don't know how much business I will miss.

Zhou Jingnian specially prepared an extra pocket for this day, and when he closed the stall in the evening, both of them were already full. After the final calculation, he earned more than 50,000 yuan that day.

That night, Fang Zheng took a bath first. When he came out, he took Zhou Jingnian in the bathroom, took out three red envelopes from his pocket, and stuffed them with six hundred and sixty-six yuan and sixty cents each. Put two back in your pocket and one under your pillow.

Then before going to bed, Fang Zheng quietly took out the red envelope, imitating Uncle Liu's way in the morning, turned to Zhou Jingnian and said, "Happy New Year..." Before he

could say "Fat Fortune", he realized that the voice was still a Duet. He saw that Zhou Jingnian was also holding a red envelope in his hand, and said the same thing to him at the same time.

Both voices faltered, and then they looked at each other and smiled, and they completed the sentence together: "Make a fortune!" The

two leaned side by side on the bed, took the red envelopes handed over by each other, and pressed them under the pillows .

Turning off the light, the two of them lay down, they came back earlier tonight than last night, and they were not too sleepy at the moment, so they talked for a while.

When the sleepiness hit, before Fang Zheng fell asleep, Zhou Jingnian moved to Fang Zheng's side.

Whether you are sleepy or not, everything is flying at this moment.

There was the rustling of the body and the sheets, Fang Zheng seemed to know what Zhou Jingnian was going to do, he lay there not daring to move, his hands unconsciously grasped the sheets. As the opponent's breath continued to approach, the tall body also pressed over with a strong sense of oppression. Fang Zheng felt as if his heart was about to jump out of his chest, and his heartbeat brought his whole body to tremble.

The curtains were not drawn tightly, and Zhou Jingnian raised his hand to caress Fang Zheng's face through the dim light from the side seam, found his lips, and kissed him.

There was a warm and soft touch on his lips, and Fang Zheng trembled with his lips, not daring to breathe.

Zhou Jingnian didn't make any follow-up actions, just pressed his lips against Fang Zheng's, and didn't let him go until Fang Zheng could hardly hold his breath and wanted to make some moves, but he only moved away a negligible distance, and they still breathed intertwined with each other. After Fang Zheng took two deep breaths, he kissed again.

This time it is no longer just a taste.

Zhou Jingnian held the face of the person under him with both hands, making each other's lips tightly attached to each other. He gently rubbed and bit Fang Zheng's lips in his mouth, and let him go again when Fang Zheng couldn't breathe again, and then continued. kiss.

After so many times, Fang Zheng finally knew how to breathe in the kiss.

Zhou Jingnian pressed half of his body on Fang Zheng's body, biting Fang Zheng's lip and sucking gently.

Both hands were pressed next to the pillow, their fingers intertwined, numbness spread all over their bodies, Fang Zheng had no experience in kissing, this feeling was novel to him. His lips were being sucked gently all the time, and he finally couldn't help opening his mouth, responding slightly.

Zhou Jingnian's actions became more intense.

There was a slight sound of water stains between the lips touching and separating, accompanied by the sound of the two of them breathing more and more heavily. Zhou Jingnian's body reacted, and he knew that Fang Zheng had also reacted.

Zhou Jingnian was afraid that it would not be easy to extinguish the fire if he continued to kiss, so he finally kissed Fang Zheng's lips heavily and then parted ways, resting his head on Fang Zheng's shoulders to adjust his breathing.

Fang Zheng was also uncomfortable. Because of the special and ordinary place where he lives at night, he seldom did anything even if necessary. The kiss with Zhou Jingnian seemed to ignite a fire on him. He even twisted his body impatiently, and only after he felt Zhou Jingnian hugging him even tighter did he realize that Zhou Jingnian was probably in the same situation as him now.

After the nervousness and shyness of the first kiss faded away, Fang Zheng blew ambiguously in Zhou Jingnian's ear, and couldn't help laughing: "It's not honest to tell you to sleep."

Zhou Jingnian put his arms around Fang Zheng and rubbed against him Twice, "Don't play tricks."

Zhou Jingnian's thing rubbing against his body through his pajamas was too obvious, Fang Zheng froze, and then he didn't dare to move again, urging him: "I'm about to be crushed to death by you."

Young Zhou Jingnian felt that if he wanted to hold Fang Zheng all the time, it might take some time for the fire to die down, so he fell off Fang Zheng very reluctantly. Lying on the side obediently, but still holding Fang Zheng with one hand and not letting go.