Chapter 67

The change of shareholders within the Zhou family is a recent big news. So far, Zhou Jingnian has become the largest shareholder of the Zhou family, owning 74% of the shares. The rest is 8% each for Zhou Jianxing and Zhou Jianlong, and Dong Jinghua's father wave holds ten percent in hand.

The situation of Zhou Jianxing and Zhou Jianfeng is similar, they both helped Xiaosan. As Zhou Song's father, Zhou Jingnian didn't touch him and left it to Zhou Song. In Zhou Song's hand.

Both Zhou Jianlong and Dong Bo were on the side of Zhou Jingyan in their previous lives. Not to mention Dong Bo, as a partner, there is nothing wrong with him being biased towards profit. As long as he is honest and a small shareholder who only takes dividends at ease, Zhou Jingnian will not move him in this life.

And Zhou Jianlong, as Zhou Jingnian's uncle, they are relatives, and they don't know Zhou Jingyan's identity. Although it is motivated by interests, compared with outsiders, the betrayal of relatives seems to be more intolerable.

So when Zhou Jingnian had time to deal with Zhou Jianlong, he would not be able to keep the shares in his hand.

The Zhou family has almost got it, so there is no need to suffer unnecessary losses. Zhou Jingnian once again used the website to cooperate with the media to guide the direction of public opinion, and held a press conference to inform the outside world of the changes in Zhou's shareholders. The Zhou family has officially changed hands.

Not long after, the person monitoring Zhou Jingyan told Zhou Jingnian that Zhou Jingyan was going abroad.

After Ji Pingting's incident was exposed, Zhou Jingyan didn't go to school well this semester. He was over-mature and coveted things that didn't belong to him, so he was destined to have a bad life.

In his previous life, Zhou Jingyan had more and more things at the beginning, so in the later period of the battle with Zhou Jingnian, he saw himself losing bit by bit, and only after he fell into a desperate situation did he fall into madness and adopt the method of burning jade and stone together, delusional and Zhou Jingnian perish together.

In this life, he has never really owned anything, and what Zhou Yong valued before was nothing but his unrealized ambition. After Ji Pingting was imprisoned, Zhou Jingyan became more mature than ever. He couldn't count on the Zhou family. Zhou Yong didn't support him to strike a stone with an egg, and he even looked down on Zhou Jianfeng. All he can rely on is his hard work and dormancy. He pinned all his hopes on the private property given by Zhou Yong, and wanted to use the money to establish his own business in the future. He was confident that there would be a day when he could compete with Zhou Jingnian again.

I have to say that the abacus was well calculated, but it was just a delusion.

Ever since Zhou Jianfeng knew that he could only be an ordinary rich man in this life, he became disheartened and started living a life of debauchery, and it was useless for Zhou Yong to scold him. Zhou Jianfeng's resentment towards Zhou Yong was greater than his fear of Zhou Yong. He used to be submissive to Zhou Yong, but now he dares to show his face. If it weren't for the fact that he had to rely on Zhou Yong's private property for a living, he would definitely speak ill of him. Zhou Jianfeng didn't care about Zhou Jingyan's going abroad, so Zhou Jingyan could only ask Zhou Yong to do it for him.

His mother is in prison, his father is absurd, and Zhou Jingyan, who has nothing behind him, makes Zhou Yong feel a little more guilty about him. Thinking about the bad environment around him, Zhou Yong also supports Zhou Jingyan's going abroad, and decides to allocate most of his private property. To Zhou Jingyan.

Zhou Jianfeng found out from nowhere, and ran back to make a fuss with Zhou Yong. At that time, he was full of alcohol, and his mind was not very clear, and he pulled a young woman back, pointed to her belly and said to Zhou Yong: "Dad, I will give you a new baby grandson, you have to pay for it." Leave it to him."

Then he pointed at Zhou Jingyan, hiccupped disgustingly, and said with great contempt: "He is just like his mother, a funeral star, if he hadn't married his mother and brought him home, I will not be implicated to this point! I don't want this son anymore, and you don't want a penny of my Zhou family's money!"

Zhou Yong reprimanded: "What bastards are you talking about!"

Zhou Jingyan's expression was slightly Irritable, he looked at Zhou Jianfeng: "Dad, you drank too much." He stretched out his hand to help Zhou Jianfeng, looked at the woman who was still holding Zhou Jianfeng's arm, frowned and said, "Miss, thank you for bringing my dad back, we will Take care of him, and you can go."

The young woman smiled eagerly, ignored Zhou Jingyan, turned her head to look at Zhou Yong, and said softly and softly, "Master, I am pregnant with Jianfeng's child, and he said he would bring me back to see you."

Zhou Yong was exhausted recently, It is enough for the Zhou family to have one illegitimate son, and the current situation of their family really does not allow any more troubles.

Zhou Jingyan's hand grabbing Zhou Jianfeng's arm subconsciously exerted force, and his expression had never been more ruthless. He whispered to the woman, "Get out!" The

young woman was startled by his fierce appearance, and immediately went to Zhou Jianfeng Hiding behind, he complained with aggrieved face: "Jianfeng, he is so fierce..."

So Zhou Jianfeng brushed Zhou Jingyan's hand away, and cursed at Zhou Jingyan: "What are you, yelling at my people, no Rules!"

Zhou Jingyan released the anger that had been suppressed for a long time, and couldn't hold back his hand to push Zhou Jianfeng.

Zhou Jianfeng was standing on the edge of the sofa. He was pushed and shook, but he couldn't stop, fell on the sofa, and hit his head on the armrest.

With just such a light stroke, Zhou Jianfeng suddenly passed out and couldn't get up again.

He had a stroke.

His body has been hollowed out by wine and sex, and he has been in a violent, angry, and depressed mood for a long time, and his physical fitness has already reached the critical point.

When Zhou Jianfeng woke up, the corners of his mouth were slanted, he couldn't speak, and he couldn't move in bed.

Zhou Jianfeng was extremely disappointed by this blow, staring at Zhou Jingyan, if he had a knife in his hand, he would definitely stab him without hesitation, Zhou Yong also fainted once because he couldn't stand the stimulation. Zhou Jingyan was in a daze for a while at first, but after that he could only be thankful. Anyway, he hated Zhou Jianfeng very much. Zhou Jianfeng's paralysis was his revenge for his mother. It was retribution, and he couldn't get in his way. .

It's just that Zhou Jingnian was staring at him. He felt that Zhou Jianfeng was paralyzed just right, and Zhou Jingnian felt the same way. He reported Zhou Jingyan for murdering his father.

Zhou Jingyan was completely dumbfounded now, he probably didn't expect that his casual push during the quarrel with his father would put him in prison. If Zhou Jingnian was his own brother, he might be able to cover him for him, but what Zhou Jingnian wanted was that his life would be better than death.

After Zhou Yong knew that Zhou Jingnian had sued Zhou Jingyan, he knew that Zhou Jingnian was not really seeking justice for Zhou Jianfeng, but only for Zhou Jingyan. If he didn't care, Zhou Jingyan would have to stay in prison like his mother, and he didn't know what would happen to him inside. order something. Although he has no rights in his hands and almost no one around him to use, but with a bit of thin face, he still left the human relationship and gave Zhou Jingyan a mental appraisal, which proved that Zhou Jingyan was mentally abnormal, so he accidentally died Zhou Jianfeng suffered a stroke and became paralyzed.

Zhou Yong vainly wanted to use this appraisal to save Zhou Jingyan from prison, and Zhou Jingnian did as he wished, but later, he took someone to the old house and took Zhou Jingyan away forcefully.

"Jingnian, he is your younger brother!" Zhou Yong chased him out.

Zhou Jingnian turned around and looked at Zhou Yong, who looked downcast, and said expressionlessly: "Since you are a mental patient, you should go to the place where mental patients stay.

" You want to kill them all like this!" Zhou Yong wanted to stop Zhou Jingnian's men, but he was restrained and unable to move.

"His birth was the original sin." Zhou Jingnian said. As for the hidden secrets of his previous life, Zhou Jingnian couldn't tell. He waved someone to send Zhou Yong back to the old house, and ordered the servants who brought him, "Take care of the old man, don't What happened to him."

Zhou Jingnian got into the car where Zhou Jingyan was staying, and left the old house.

In the car, Zhou Jingnian sat opposite Zhou Jingyan, the difference was that Zhou Jingyan was surrounded by two bodyguards who held him firmly.

Zhou Jingyan looked at Zhou Jingnian in a panic: "Where are you taking me and what do you want to do?"

Zhou Jingnian looked at him indifferently, "Go where you should go."

Zhou Jingyan roared: "You are kidnapping, you, you My personal freedom cannot be restricted!"

Zhou Jingnian said: "A mental patient who will hurt others, what is talking about personal freedom." He looked at Zhou Jingyan and slowly curled his lips, "As your elder brother, I have the obligation to protect you from harming others "

Zhou Jingyan's face was pale, he was very smart, and he had guessed the general meaning from Zhou Jingnian's words. He shook his lips and said in panic, "You can't, I, I'm not a mental patient."

Zhou Jingnian said: "The appraisal has just come out, so it's up to you to say yes or no.

" One's own feet fell into an abyss more terrifying than prison.

Zhou Jingyan was successfully sent in, no matter how he roared and struggled, Zhou Jingnian stood there motionless, listening to his desperate voice, he finally felt a little relief in his heart.

Although Zhou Yong was extremely angry about sending Zhou Jingyan to a mental hospital, he was powerless. He was angry at Zhou Jingnian's unfeeling, but he would not make this matter public. He didn't have many years left to live. Zhou Jianfeng, who was paralyzed now, didn't know if he would recover in the future. He needed Zhou Jingnian's care. Compared with Zhou Jingyan, his scale was more tilted toward Zhou Jianfeng, who couldn't take care of himself.

The few outsiders who knew about this incident believed that Zhou Jianfeng's stroke was not accidental. When they knew that Zhou Jingnian was backed by the XX website and the "new students", they also realized that it was not the hostile relationship they thought was cruel to Zhou. Everything is led by Zhou Jingnian. For this reason, apart from admiring Zhou Jingnian's decisive and ruthless methods, they also felt a little more afraid of this rising star.

The matter of the Zhou family finally came to an end. At this time, it was already very cold, and there had been countless snowfalls in Sijiu City. In a few days, it would be the Chinese New Year.

Zhou Jingnian brushed off his exhaustion and flew back to the home where he could completely relax.

Inside the house, festive lanterns have already been hung up, and the word "Fu" is pasted upside down on the gate, which looks strange in combination with the western-style architecture. But so what, as long as they are happy.

Today, there are two more babies in the family for Chinese New Year, and it is more lively than before. An'an and Doudou were dressed in festive red padded jackets, dressed like two dumplings. Doudou is more active, if you put him on the blanket now, he will move around with his stomach, learning to crawl without a teacher. An An is lazy, she can roll over like a turtle and never sit down, even if you take her favorite toy and put it in front of her and let her try to crawl over it, she will just stare at you and stretch out her hand, mouthing Ask you what you want, and refuse to move a little bit, and when you see that you really don't want to give it to her, you will burst into tears immediately, launching a tear offensive to ask you to obediently send the toy over.

On New Year's Eve, Li Dong also came.

He is the only one left in Li Dong's family, and now he is alone. Although Liu Feng and Li Dong had some kind of ambiguous relationship, he never thought of letting him come over, so the old lady asked Li Dong to come to celebrate the New Year together.

Li Dong is tall and strong, over 1.9 meters tall. Doudou is an excitable person. When Li Dong hugged her, she looked at the two fathers who were shorter than her, and smiled proudly. Most importantly, this uncle even let her bite her fingers, which was so sweet!

This year's New Year's Eve dinner, as usual, chefs Liu Feng and Zhou Jingnian cooked a large table full of dishes.

After eating, everything was packed, Liu Feng took out the prepared firecrackers and fireworks, and set them off in the yard.

Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng were wearing baby slings, Doudou sat in front of Fang Zheng, An An sat in front of Zhou Jingnian, and Liu Feng lit firecrackers, covering the little guy's ears. An'an was obedient, and Doudou reached out to brush Fang Zheng's hand away. When the firecrackers rang for the first time, An An heard the sound and looked over, but didn't respond. One ear of Doudou was not covered, and he trembled in fright. Fang Zheng quickly covered it, worried that he would cry from fright, so he lowered his head to look, and saw this guy in a daze, and then he seemed to find something He immediately laughed at something new and fun, with a clear and cheerful voice, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng couldn't help laughing.

Out of the old and in the new, this year has passed quickly, and they finally bid farewell to the haze of the past and ushered in a new life.

Fanwai 1 When

An An and Doudou were one year old, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng had already returned to school to continue their studies, because they had to stay for one year because they were suspended for one year.

During the summer vacation of their sophomore year, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng decided to hold a wedding, and also took the opportunity to disclose their relationship to their acquaintances.

When Chen An received Zhou Jingnian's call, he was nestling at home playing games, and when Zhou Jingnian told him on the phone that he invited himself to his and Fang Zheng's wedding, Chen An couldn't help shaking his hands violently. Characters in the game make mistakes and burp quickly.

Chen An didn't care about these things. He suspected that he was hallucinating. He covered the phone and raised his voice: "What? Say it again? What do you say you want to fight with Fang?"

Zhou Jingnian said clearly: "I and A I'm about to get married, tell me your address, and I'll send you the wedding invitation."

"Ci'ao..." Chen An only remembered saying these two words.

Except for Chen An, the other Zhou Jingnian from the same dormitory were invited, as well as Wen Yang and others. The old lady invited a few old friends who knew her grandson's sexual orientation and were not disgusted, and Li Dong also came as usual.

The wedding was held in a foreign country, and Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng covered all the expenses of the invited guests. Chen An and Cao Rui were all waiting to get on the plane, and they thought it was incredible. When he saw Fang Zheng and Zhou Jingnian on the plane and saw them standing together, Chen Yu finally realized that what they thought of as brotherhood before was all about the basic love between men.

When Zhou Jingnian went to the toilet, Chen Yu secretly asked Fang Zheng, "How long have you two been together?" " We've

been together since the second year of high school," Fang Zheng said.

"So long?!" Chen Yu was surprised. At this moment, he felt that he was so naive before, obviously these two people looked at each other ambiguously, when they were together for two years and lived together for one year, why didn't they find out the tricks between them.

The location of Chen An's university is a well-known capital of homosexuality. When he first saw the relationship between men, he was surprised, but he didn't feel disgusted. Later, he saw more and felt normal. But among the people Chen An has met, there is no male couple who are as unafraid when getting along as Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng, because they are too natural, without any secrets, and will not make people think too much.

This is also the so-called darkness under the lights.

Huo Yeyu is not as dull as Chen An, he has a faint feeling, but he is not sure, now that he knows the relationship between the two, it can be regarded as solving a puzzle that has been in his heart for many years.

And Lin Lin already knew about it from Cao Rui.

Cao Rui looked at Fang Zheng. He still remembered Fang Zheng's fat beer belly at the last meeting. It was the only meeting they had in the past few years. They usually contacted each other by phone. This was the second time since graduating from high school. reunion. Looking at Fang Zheng now, Cao Rui nodded in relief: "I've lost weight, and I'm more handsome than before."

Fang Zheng also remembers that after the party, Cao Rui would call him every once in a while, urging him Fitness to lose weight? Fang Zheng smiled and patted his arm, "Thank you for worrying."

Cao Rui waved his hand, "As long as you are happy, brother, it's okay to have some fun."

After that, they saw An An and Doudou again, and they could tell who their father was from their eyebrows. Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng never took the initiative to tell the world about the life experiences of their two children. When outsiders saw it, they would ask if they were surrogates. Every time they just smiled, neither admitting nor denying it.

It is basically difficult for a same-sex relationship to get the heartfelt blessings of family members. Chen Yu is thankful for the relationship between Zhou Jingnian and Zhou Jingnian. Fortunately, they have been understood by their family members. However, in China, the idea of ​​inheriting the family is still very important. The only price for Fang Zheng to be together may be to have a child, so for the existence of An An and Doudou, he, like everyone else, understands after being curious. After all, this is almost perfect for many same-sex couples. the result.

However, Cao Rui's expression became weird again. He didn't know which tendon was right, and he suddenly looked at Fang Zheng's belly, showing an expression of disbelief.

Fang Zheng noticed Cao Rui's expression and felt that he might have guessed, but he just pretended not to know. As long as he and Zhou Jingnian didn't tell, who would believe that the two children jumped out of his stomach? If you don't admit it, you can only guess.

Cao Rui looked at Fang Zheng hesitantly for a while, seeing that he didn't respond, he just thought he was thinking wildly.

Homosexual marriage has not been legalized in Hua country. Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng obtained a marriage certificate in country H. Although this paper certificate is useless in China and it is more formal, but for their wedding, it can appear more solemn Just one point.

When they announced their oaths, the rings they wore around their necks finally changed places, and they were formally worn on the ring fingers of their respective left hands.

It was still the pair of rings that Fang Zheng bought back then, but Liu Feng suggested that Zhou Jingnian should buy a better pair, but Zhou Jingnian was unwilling. Although the pair of rings were cheap, they represented a very different meaning. Compared with the newly bought ones, they are far less precious than this pair.

After the exchange of rings, the guests coaxed them to kiss each other.

Fang Zheng boasted that he already had a thick skin, but he was also embarrassed by being made trouble at the moment. Zhou Jingnian was quite calm, he pulled Fang Zheng and kissed him, but he adjusted the angle of the two people's postures when kissing, the kiss was real, no one else could see it.

"Haha, you brat." Liu Feng cursed with a smile.

Li Dong leaned over to Liu Feng, "When will we do one too?"

Liu Feng glanced at him, "When did you see someone marry Pao.you?"

Li Dong knew he was wrong, and kept silent. But he advised himself that the parents have already met anyway, so the wedding day is not far away, so don't be in a hurry, don't be in a hurry.

After the wedding, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng took advantage of the rest of the summer vacation to leave their two children behind and live a good life together. After returning to Belvedere, Zhou Jingnian gave Fang Zheng a gift.

"Real estate certificate?" Fang Zheng took the certificate and looked carefully, and found that it was actually the house in the village in the city. "When did you buy it?"

"Not long ago." Zhou Jingnian said, the place in the previous life The reconstruction will take a few years, but in this life Zhou Jingnian has done a careful investigation and brought the date forward. Although the other party said that the place did not have any good memories and would not go back to live in the future, it was cheaper for Fang Liangbin and his wife than taking it away. After he bought it back, collecting rent would be used as pocket money for his two children.

Fang Zheng took the certificate as a fan and slapped it, suddenly said: "Where did that couple go? Is there any news about Fang Haoran?" Zhou Jingnian will definitely check in advance if he wants to buy this house.

Zhou Jingnian said: "Fang Haoran never came back after he left, and Fang Liangbin and his wife never gave up looking for him. Before, they just waited for him to come back by themselves, but they probably couldn't wait these two years, so they sold the house to raise money. Go out and look for him." Fang Haoran's ability to hide is first-rate, and Fang Liangbin and his wife reported to the police but failed to find him.

"Poor parents all over the world." Fang Zheng said something, but immediately sneered again. This sentence can't erase all the mistakes of the couple, it can only talk about the cause and the result.

Hearing that the place was about to be demolished, Fang Zheng came up with the idea of ​​wanting to take a look.

The two picked a cool weather, and Zhou Jingnian was riding a bicycle to carry Fang Zheng. The two of them discussed the more or less changed street scenes along the way, as they did when Zhou Jingnian sent Fang Zheng off work, and slowly walked towards the village in the city. go.

Fang Zheng didn't know exactly what to look at, but when he entered the dilapidated alley and saw the small door, if he wanted to say what Fang Zheng felt the most in his heart, he still had those two words: fortunate. Fortunately he was born here, and then met Zhou Jingnian here.

When returning, the car hadn't left the alley when Fang Zheng suddenly stopped. He remembered the first time the two met, Zhou Jingnian was probably standing in this place, and he still remembered that Zhou Jingnian stretched out his hand to him at that time, it was a gesture of hugging. He was still puzzled, and asked Zhou Jingnian, "What on earth did you reach out for?"

Zhou Jingnian was silent for a moment, "I want to hug you."

Fang Zheng thought it was funny, "I didn't realize you were such a rascal, it's the first time I've seen someone I just want to hug. Tell me, did you fall in love with me at first sight at that time?"

"You found out." Zhou Jingnian said with a smile.

"I seem to be stupid when I say it." Fang Zheng said, he couldn't help but say proudly, "I can see your small thoughts from the fact that you keep delivering milk to me. What are you doing to buy grandma a birthday present? The excuses are lame, I know, I just won't say it."

"It seems that I can't hide anything from you." Zhou Jing smiled young, stepped on his bicycle, and drove Fang Zheng out of the alley, facing him. A cool breeze slid into the busy street.

They are no longer young, and Zhou Jingnian has a throbbing heart that is no longer young, but as long as his lover is still by his side, the years will never change.

Bicycles slide down the street, slowly being overwhelmed by the flow of people. Behind them, Xu Hui stood there in a daze, staring at the backs of the two for a long time, unable to recover.

She is now studying in a foreign university, which is far away from Sijiu City where Q University is located. She still has Fang Zheng's Qiuqiu number, but that number has never been lit up since then, and she didn't have the courage to open the dialog box to ask him how he is recently. She will be going back to school in a few days. Before leaving, she heard that this area will be demolished and rebuilt. Thinking of Fang Zheng, she couldn't help but take a look.

I didn't expect to meet these two people by such a coincidence. Xu Hui has experienced more and more things in the past few years. She has never been a naive person. It's just that she had a girlish feeling at the beginning, and she inevitably looked forward to it. Ridiculous again.

Looking at the backs of the two, Xu Hui could see their happiness at the moment. She pulled her hair that was blown to her ears by the wind, thinking that it would be good for them to continue like this, even enviable.

After all, the rarest thing in this world is love.

Fanwai Er

Zhou Ru is a college student who just graduated. Because of her good image, she managed to squeeze out a lot of people when Fang Zhou Company was interviewing the front desk. She was hired by Fang Zhou Company as the front desk. She has worked here for less than a week. , or a newcomer in the workplace.

Fangzhou Company is a large company integrating entertainment industry, chain hotels, daily necessities, network technology and electronic products.

Among the three receptionists, Zhou Ru is the youngest and has the youngest qualifications, so everyone calls her Xiao Zhou. Zhou Ru knew that the boss of her company was also surnamed Zhou, but he was a handsome and wealthy CEO, and she was only called Xiao Zhou's front desk.

I can only lament that the same surname has different fate!

In a few days, the launch of the fifth-generation mobile phone in the "New Life" series of mobile phones will be launched. In the past two days, Mr. Zhou has been coming to the company more frequently.

The three front desk staff reckoned that the time was almost up, and they all looked forward to the foyer.

Soon, as they wished, Mr. Zhou's car stopped at the entrance of the company building at about the same time as before.

It's just that after Mr. Zhou got out of the car today, he didn't ask the driver to drive the car away. Instead, he stood still at the open car door, picked up a child from above, and then another child.

Zhou Ru was shocked and said, "These two are Mr. Zhou's children?" The

other nodded, "Yes." She said regretfully, "There have been rumors that Mr. Zhou has been married for several years, and we didn't believe it before. Mr. Zhou brought his children to work every day last month, we can't help but believe it."

Xiao Zhou also felt sorry, such a handsome man, the woman who married him was a little bit happier, even if he had no money, his appearance alone was very good. That's enough, the key is that they are still so rich.

Seeing Mr. Zhou walking in with the children one by one, the three receptionists quickly stood up, adjusted their appearance, and put on their perfect smiles, "Morning, Mr. Zhou."

"Morning." Zhou Jingnian turned his head and faced them He nodded lightly.

The two children are wearing masks. I don't know what they look like. I can tell that they are a boy and a girl. But just based on their fan-like eyelashes, it can be seen that they must be very cute. After all, Mr. Zhou is so handsome, how ugly can a woman be who he likes.

"Good morning, sisters!" Beside Zhou Jingnian, Doudou waved her little paw mischievously and said in a buzzing voice.

Although An An didn't make a sound, she also imitated her younger brother, raising her little hand and waving.

That cute appearance captured the three receptionists in an instant, and they all lowered their voices, "Morning, young master, good morning, young lady."

When Zhou Jingnian was about to get into the elevator, he still heard the words "so cute" and "so cute" behind him. cute" voice. Everyone likes their sons and daughters to be praised, and Zhou Jingnian is the same, so the corners of his mouth curled up slightly.

The elevator slowly ascended. Doudou took off her mask, exhaled, and raised her head to act like a baby to Zhou Jingnian: "Daddy, it's so hot."

An An followed and nodded, "Hot." But she didn't take off the mask stupidly, and Zhou Jingnian reached out to help her Picking it off, he touched her rosy and soft little face.

Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng's current wealth is extraordinary. Although they want to give their children the best protection, they can't isolate them from the outside world, so no matter where they take their children, the children have to wear masks. The child is already used to it. It is still August, and the weather is still very hot. Wearing a mask can't disperse the heat, so it is quite uncomfortable. The elevator goes directly to Zhou Jingnian's office, so there is no need for the two children to continue to wear masks.

Since the two children turned one year old, they quit the babysitter at home and hired a nanny, and they only took care of the children when they were very busy. Usually, he and Fang Zheng took care of the children by themselves , like most families do. Grandma has been staying in Belvedere for the past two years because of her age. He and Fang Zheng will take their children back to see her every week.

It was summer vacation at this time, and An An and Doudou were still enjoying their happy summer vacation life. When they were on vacation, either Fang Zheng took them, or they followed Zhou Jingnian to the company. Fang Zheng went on a business trip to another city today, and the nanny happened to have something to do at home, so Zhou Jingnian took care of the children as a matter of course.

In order to keep the children from being bored while he was working, Zhou Jingnian specially turned the office next to him into a playroom, with TV sofas, game consoles, toys, and slides. He also put a lot of daily necessities for children in the lounge. Both kids have to take a nap after lunch, get up and change clothes and so on.

The playroom is connected to Zhou Jingnian's office, and the only way to enter the playroom is through his office, so Zhou Jingnian feels at ease when the two children play in it. Doudou basically couldn't walk when he looked at the toy, and he would think of other things when he got tired of playing with it. An An, who has always been very clingy to his father, often climbs up to sit on Zhou Jingnian's lap without saying a word when he is working, and then he seems to be in a trance, and he doesn't feel bored. Sometimes when I feel sleepy, I can fall asleep by leaning back and lying in Zhou Jingnian's arms.

Zhou Jingnian always felt that his daughter was too quiet, even if her temper was as lively as Doudou's, it would be nice, so of the two children, Zhou Jingnian unconsciously paid more attention to An'an. But An An who likes to be quiet like this, every time Doudou is making trouble next to her, she won't say anything, unless Doudou insists on pulling her to make trouble together, she will frown to express her displeasure.

Speaking of Doudou, although he is ten minutes younger than An An, he is considered a younger brother, but his family's education made him treat An An as a younger sister. Girls are inherently weaker than boys in terms of physique. Under the guidance of his two fathers, although he is still young, his consciousness of loving his sister and being modest to women is already obvious.

Of course, there must be a limit to this humility, otherwise it would be very bad to be indifferent to girls when going out in the future. This also needs to gradually make him recognizable as he grows older.

As usual, the lunch meal was ordered by the secretary and delivered to the office, but today most of it was children's meals.

Zhou Jingnian put bibs on the two of them, and sat next to them to eat.

They are more than five years old now, and they have been trained at home to be able to use chopsticks by themselves, although they are not very fluent. An An is an absolute carnivore, she doesn't like vegetables very much. Every time when eating, Doudou would pick up a vegetable and put it in her sister's bowl like a little adult, and said to her seriously: "Dad said, eat more vegetables."

This father refers to Fang Zheng, in order to distinguish his identity from Zhou Jingnian, the two children called him Dad and Zhou Jingnian Daddy.

An An listens to what the adults say. Since it was Fang Zheng who said it, An An will always dislike the vegetables without any trace, and then eat the vegetables slowly, and have to eat a bite of meat immediately after eating the vegetables. After she finishes eating, Doudou will pick vegetables for her later.

An An's temperament seems to be a bit submissive. If she doesn't like it, she won't move if you don't give it to her. If you give it to her, she can barely move. But this is all her accommodating to her family. If it is someone she doesn't know, she will basically not pay attention to it. Even if she says thank you out of politeness, she will leave it anyway. She is very stubborn.

After dinner, Zhou Jingnian was in charge of cleaning up the dishes. Doudou took out paper towels and handed two to her sister. After watching her wipe her mouth clean, she started to clean up herself, and then rolled up the dirty paper used by the two of them. Throw it in the trash.

The two children were well educated. From the time they could walk, they knew that garbage must be thrown into the trash can.

After eating, before taking a nap, Doudou grabbed Zhou Jingnian's trouser legs and looked up at him: "Daddy, I want to make a video with Dad, can you play with my phone for a while?"

Zhou Jingnian touched his head and took the Taking out the phone, he said, "Daddy has to send a text message first to ask if your dad is free now."

Doudou nodded, and then watched Zhou Jingnian poke on the phone.

After a while, Fang Zheng's text message came back, saying that he was still having dinner with his partner and had to wait for an hour.

Zhou Jingnian read it to Doudou, and handed him the phone to look at.

Doudou didn't know a few words yet, but she nodded decently, pretending that she understood it, and reluctantly returned the phone to Zhou Jingnian.

By the time Fang Zheng called the video call, Doudou and An An had already taken a nap. Zhou Jingnian had a video chat with Fang Zheng for a while, and then he entered the lounge with his mobile phone, and let Fang Zheng look at the two sleeping children.

"I won't be back until tomorrow, and you will have to work hard for the two children tonight." Fang Zheng said with a smile over there.

He was wearing a shirt and a tie. In the screen of the mobile phone, the position above the shoulders was exposed, and he could still see his thin and slender figure. A few years have passed, Fang Zheng's face has long since faded from the youthful youthfulness, but his smile still carries the innocence of his youth, and the years seem to have rarely left traces on him.

"It's not hard." Zhou Jingnian said, "What time is the plane tomorrow? I'll take the children to pick you up."

Fang Zheng said with a smile: "It's probably evening when the plane lands. It's so hot, so you stay at home with the children ." Well, I have Xiao Liu and An Shiwu by my side."

In the past few years, the two have grown in wealth, and each has two more bodyguards.

Zhou Jingnian nodded, "Then I'll prepare a meal and eat it with you when you come back."

"Okay." Fang Zheng said.

The two have been together for more than seven years, and the so-called "seven-year itch" between ordinary couples does not exist at all with them. A good relationship is like passionate love. The two chatted stickily for about half an hour, and Fang Zheng hung up the phone when he was going to work.

The next day, when Fang Zheng arrived home, the street lights on the side of the road were already on. He got out of the car as soon as he entered the yard, and before he reached the gate, the gate opened.

At the door, Zhou Jingnian in home clothes stood there, Doudou rushed out from beside him, and ran towards him with open arms: "Father!

" Seeing her little slacker, her daughter, she stood beside Zhou Jingnian and extended her hands to her.

Now that Fang Zheng is stronger, he picked up An An with his other hand, and kissed her on the face, "Girl, do you miss Dad?

" Impatiently, she also kissed Fang Zheng's face, and then called out, "Father."

Fang Zheng walked into the room with two small dumplings in his arms, and waited to put them on the sofa before finally being free. Going back, I hugged Zhou Jingnian who couldn't wait, and then kissed him big on the face, "My wife, I don't think so!"

Zhou Jingnian felt very helpless hearing this funny name.

The child was still there, and the two of them were very clingy, and soon separated.

Zhou Jingnian had already prepared the meals, and asked Fang Zheng to take a bath, and he could cook some soup before eating.

"My family is still so virtuous every year." Fang Zheng said with a smile, and then went upstairs to change clothes and take a shower.

After dinner, the two coaxed the children to sleep. As soon as he returned to the room, Zhou Jingnian went to brush his teeth, and Fang Zheng also went in, squeezed toothpaste beside him and prepared to wash up, but he watched Zhou Jingnian hurriedly rinsed his mouth and walked out with his toothbrush in his mouth, and said vaguely: "What time are you in a hurry? "

I didn't hear Zhou Jingnian's answer, but he heard Zhou Jingnian's sound of opening the closet.

Fang Zheng didn't think much, he washed slowly and left the bathroom.

As soon as he returned to his room, Fang Zheng saw a formal suit on the bed. He asked Zhou Jingnian: "Are you preparing clothes for tomorrow? Isn't tomorrow a Saturday, and you're going to a banquet?"

But after he took a second look, he found that it was his clothes, "Why did you take my clothes out?"

Zhou Jingnian walked over and hugged Fang Zheng, saying ambiguously, "Ah Zheng, you are wearing this suit tonight. How about doing it once?"

Fang Zheng was stunned, and then said with a smile that was not a smile: "Why, do you want me to play uniform temptation with you?"

Zhou Jingnian has never had such thoughts before, and he still had a video call with Fang Zheng today At that time, Fang Zheng made an unintentional movement: he pinched the tie with his slender fingers and tugged, somehow pulling Zhou Jingnian out of anger.

Zhou Jingnian rubbed Fang Zheng's waist twice, and looked down at Fang Zheng.

Fang Zheng stood there, spread his hands, and said with a smile, "Take off your clothes, I won't wear them if you don't take them off."

Zhou Jingnian's eyes lit up, and he took off Fang Zheng's loose home clothes in two or two and put him in the formal suit himself.

The young man in formal attire was handsome and handsome, but at this moment his eyes were seductive, his expression was entangled, and he was extremely flirtatious.

Zhou Jingnian's emotions were completely aroused by his eyes. He carried Fang Zheng into the bathroom, put him on the vanity table, and slowly pushed aside the clothes he had just put on, but did not take them off. It just made Fang Zheng look a little messy.

Fang Zheng hooked Zhou Jingnian's hips with his legs, put his hands around his neck, and said with a smile, "I can't see that our family is so boring every year, and we still like to play this kind of game."

Zhou Jingnian couldn't stand Fang Zheng's teasing, However, he had done enough foreplay, unbuttoned his trousers and released his desire. He kissed Fang Zheng's lips that looked extra moist at the moment, and rushed in without hesitation.

The fiery night officially kicked off.

The author has something to say: I found the title 69 of this chapter, which is suitable for a big drama! I will post it on Weibo when I have time.

The list is finally complete, and I feel like I'm going to become a fairy...