Chapter 39

Although the Liu family and the Zhou family are relatives by marriage, they basically have no contact with each other now because they seldom cooperate in business and because his sister left early. During the New Year's Eve, Zhou's family would call back to say hello. As the former son-in-law, Zhou Jianfeng hadn't talked to them on the phone for several years.

Liu Feng can often see Zhou Jianfeng, but only in financial magazines. In reality, he remembers that the last time he saw Zhou Jianfeng was when he married his second wife. At that time, his sister had passed away a few years ago, so naturally he couldn't stop the other party from getting married.

But at this time, his nephew directly called his biological father's name, which made Liu Feng aware that something was wrong, and felt that what Zhou Jingnian was going to say was not a good thing.

Liu Feng put down the water glass sent by the secretary, and said, "Say it.

Zhou Jingnian didn't speak immediately, and the air became quiet in vain. Liu Feng and Fang Zheng looked at each other.

Zhou Jingnian said: "My mother didn't die of illness, she was killed by Ji Pingting. Killed. After both Liu Feng and Fang Zheng looked at him in shock, he continued, "Zhou Jingyan is not Zhou Jianfeng's stepson, but his illegitimate son." "

Liu Feng was stunned for a while before he came back to his senses. He couldn't believe it at all: "Do you know what you are talking about? "

Fang Zheng was also shocked. This was the first time he heard Zhou Jingnian talk about his family. In a few words, he knew that Zhou Jianfeng was his biological father. He was sitting next to Zhou Jingnian. At this time, he looked at Zhou Jingnian's profile, But I saw his face was calm. But being able to call his biological father's name directly proved that he was not as calm as he seemed on the surface.

Fang Zheng slowly shook Zhou Jingnian's hand.

Zhou Jingnian quickly shook it back.

In fact After so many years, Zhou Jingnian has started his second life. If he doesn't look at the photos, his impression of his mother is already blurred. But now he can still recall the grief and anger when he learned the truth.

At that time, after the birth of Zhou Jing, Mother Liu's health was not as good as before, so she had to do it herself, not to mention taking a bath, but her hair was washed every two days by the servants at home. This was the problem.

Ji Pingting bribed the servant, and asked the servant to add carcinogenic toxic substances into the shampoo Mother Liu usually used. In the next two years, Mother Liu always complained of headaches, but she went to the hospital for an examination, but there was nothing wrong with her. Mother Liu suffered from this torture, her body deteriorated even more, and she passed away soon.

At that time, with the support of his uncle, Zhou Jingnian finally recovered from the decline, and the battle with Zhou Jingyan's family began to be 50-50. People from both parties used everything to their advantage, Zhou Jingnian's private life was investigated by the other party, and he also found someone to find out the other party's clues. He sent several groups of people, one of them accidentally bumped into a servant who had resigned for many years and suddenly appeared around the Zhou family's old house. After Zhou Jingnian found out, he became wise and went to investigate the servant secretly, and finally caught Ji Pingting This is also the beginning of Zhou Jingyan's decadence.

Later, he found out that Ying Hanhai used drugs to control the artists under the name of the entertainment company, and even killed many people in Zhou Jingyan's family. Zhou Jingyan's marriage was destroyed by Liu Susu. straw.

Even if Zhou Jingnian had his uncle's support behind him in his previous life, the battle between the two parties for the Zhou family was a battle that would not end easily. If it wasn't for the opponent's death, he found a group of pig teammates, and accidentally let him catch a lot of tricks, I am afraid that the result of the battle will not be announced until the old man dies.

The people Zhou Jingnian hired from Li Dong, An Shiwu to An Shiba are the four people with the highest force value. These four people Zhou Jingnian will let them protect Fang Zheng at any time in the future to avoid any possible accidents. As for the remaining six people, because Zhou Jingnian specially selected them, their appearance is very ordinary, and it is very convenient to investigate some things secretly. Now they stay in Sijiu City to investigate the servant and Ying Hanhai.

Just before the Lantern Festival, Zhou Song called to say that things had progressed.

Regarding these matters, Zhou Jingnian only mentioned them now, in order to let his uncle have a good year, and the other party must know these things. As for the old lady at home, he didn't plan to tell her, just let her be a happy old lady.

Liu Feng really couldn't accept it for a while, and he was completely dumbfounded. He reached out to fetch the water on the table, his whole hand was trembling, but when the water glass was brought to his mouth, he threw it with his hand, and the glass hit the ground and shattered.

Liu Feng vented a lot, and sat there with his back arched, rubbing his face with his hands. His face sank like water, "Do you have evidence for this?"

Zhou Jingnian said, "I'll get it soon."

Ji Pingting bought the murderer, so naturally she wanted to promise benefits. And the servant was charged with harming others, so he naturally needed to protect himself. After she agreed to do these things, she signed a note with Ji Pingting, which clearly stated Ji Pingting's time and money for buying the servant, as well as the servant's obligations. Handprints and video recording of the whole process.

Ji Pingting and the servant each have a share of these two pieces of evidence. The servant took a large sum of money from Ji Pingting, and the family is living happily at present, but a few years later, her son was hit and killed by drunk driving. , the servant took the evidence and asked Ji Pingting for money and privileges to get her son. Ji Pingting didn't want to be sucked blood endlessly. When the two sides were in a stalemate, Zhou Jingnian ran into him.

Liu Feng asked Zhou Jingnian: "When did you know?"

"Just before coming to Belvedere." Zhou Jingnian said.

No wonder Liu Feng felt that Zhou Jingnian had changed too much. Anyone who knew that his mother was killed by Xiaosan would have a big change in temperament. Liu Feng asked: "Does Zhou Jianfeng know about this?"

"He doesn't know." Zhou Jingnian said.

Ji Pingting played the passionate red rose in front of Zhou Jianfeng, but she didn't want to become the bloody rose with thorns in the eyes of the other party. At that time, apart from Ji Pingting, there was only that servant.

Liu Feng sneered, although his sister's health was not good, but without Ji Pingting's murderous hand, she wouldn't have left so early. Zhou Jianfeng should be thankful that he didn't intervene in this matter, otherwise he would not be able to escape the disaster of imprisonment. However, because of his derailment in marriage, and without telling them, he turned his mistress into a regular person and brought his illegitimate child back, Liu Feng might let him go.

He then asked who in the Zhou family knew the identities of Ji Pingting and Zhou Jingyan, and when he found out that the Zhou family basically knew about it, he laughed outrageously. Although Liu Feng usually seems a little out of tune, if he has no scheming and ability, it is impossible for him to manage a large company by himself.

Liu Feng was like a raging lion at the moment, with nowhere to vent his anger, he asked Zhou Jingnian to take Fang Zheng back first, and he wanted to be quiet for a while.

Zhou Jingnian got up, looked at his uncle who was holding his head, and said: "Manage your emotions, don't let grandma notice."

Liu Feng didn't look up, and waved them away.

Zhou Jingnian dragged Fang Zheng out.

At the same time, at a certain bank in Sijiu City, a middle-aged woman came to the safe deposit box area of ​​the bank and stood at a certain safe. She looked around and saw no one, so she took out a A metal key. She is well-dressed and well-maintained. She looks like a rich lady. She may be in a good mood at this time, with a smile on her lips. But when she opened the safe and saw that it was empty, she yelled in horror.

"Dong, what's the matter!" The middle-aged woman's lips trembled uncontrollably because of fear. She couldn't even stand still, many thoughts flashed through her mind, and finally she stumbled and rushed out.

The things stored by the tenants of the bank's safe deposit box disappeared inexplicably. After a while, the bank became lively.

——

Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng came out of the company, looked at the bustling and noisy streets, and let out a sigh of relief in unison.

Seeing Liu Feng's angry and sad look, Zhou Jingnian thought of himself at that time again. At first, he was really full of negative emotions, and he was on the verge of collapse every day. Later, when he reunited with Fang Zheng, he had a little new support, so when he learned the real cause of his mother's death, he didn't do anything out of anger Unpredictable.

Fang Zheng felt uncomfortable, he didn't expect Zhou Jingnian's family to be like this. There are very few people who are naturally cold in emotion, and it is all caused by the acquired environment. Zhou Jingnian's behavior has a lot to do with his family environment.

At this moment, the two were still holding hands, Fang Zheng was a little uncomfortable, but in order to show that he would always be with Zhou Jingnian, he let the other party pull him.

One afternoon was enough for Liu Feng to calm down. That day, he returned home from get off work as usual, and when he came back, he went to the vegetable market to buy ingredients for the evening.

Zhou Jingnian told him to manage his emotions well, but he really didn't show it at all, and smiled, showing nothing unusual.

The atmosphere at home seemed to be the same as usual.

In the evening, Fang Zheng was reading in the room, and Zhou Jingnian went to Liu Feng's room. He didn't know what the two talked about, and when Zhou Jingnian came out again, he had an extra bank card in his hand.

"Uncle's pension fund." Zhou Jingnian said.

All his pocket money has been invested in the stock market, and he couldn't get it out years ago, but he needs to build the website first, and test the operation in the early stage. All these need money, so he can only get it from his uncle first. borrowed. And he had business experience in his previous life. Although he was still underage, after an in-depth discussion with Liu Feng, Liu Feng allocated several million dollars to him.

In Liu Feng's words, he has no children in his life, and the property under his command will only belong to Zhou Jingnian in the future, and will be given to him sooner or later. Since he needs it right now, let's give a small share first.