Chapter 61

This night, Zhou Jingnian's hand was almost always on Fang Zheng's stomach, just to sense the movements of the babies at any time.

The fetal movement last night seemed to have turned on a signal. At dawn, Zhou Jingnian felt the babies kicking and waving their hands through the skin, and their palms were hit several times in a row. Because he was thinking about interacting with the little ones, Zhou Jingnian was half-asleep and half-awake when dawn approached. With this movement, he immediately regained his energy.

Although the air conditioner was blowing in the room, Zhou Jingnian was also afraid that Fang Zheng would be cold, so he lay on the bed with his head buried in the quilt, so the bed seemed to bulge quite a lot.

Zhou Jingnian leaned against Fang Zheng's belly, and greeted the babies with a breathy voice, "Good morning, babies." The

belly rolled a bit, which was the babies' response to their father.

Fang Zheng was also awakened by the movement in his stomach. He lifted the quilt and gave Zhou Jingnian enough space.

The morning is the peak of the activity of the fetus in the stomach. The silly father Zhou Jingnian, who has been looking forward to it all night, finally got a response from the babies, and he was very happy. Wherever Fang Zheng's belly moved, he kissed there. At the last kiss, he still felt his lips sticking to Fang Zheng's belly were pushed away by the baby, and his eyes widened and he was stunned.

Fang Zheng looked at Zhou Jingnian, who was no longer as calm as before, with a smile in his eyes.

The two of them got up after the stomach movement quieted down.

When they returned to Licheng, the first thing they did was to check with Dr. Liu Feng's friend. The babies were in good health, and they knew that Fang Zheng was pregnant with twins.

The old lady and Liu Feng didn't talk about it, they were naturally very happy, and while Zhou Jingnian was happy, he was still very nervous. Although Fang Zheng got pregnant at different times in the two lives, they were both twins. He greedily hoped that those two babies would be his babies again in this life.

Fang Zheng's health is also good, because it is a twin pregnancy, generally speaking, the burden is heavier than that of a single pregnancy. The doctor suggested that he should exercise appropriately every day. He knew that Fang Zheng was still in school before, and again suggested that it would be best to suspend school next semester.

Now that he has decided to give birth, Fang Zheng will definitely do his best. He also really felt more and more powerless, and now he had to get help every day when he got up, got out of bed, and got up and down, and when his stomach got bigger and bigger, the inconvenience would only get worse. Moreover, those students in this semester's class are surprised that he gained weight too quickly, because the weather is getting colder, and the abnormal figure can be covered with clothes. Not so noticeable anymore. The next semester will be different. At that time, his stomach will get bigger and hotter, and his clothes will not be able to cover him, so Fang Zheng asked Liu Feng to give him a leave of absence next semester.

Nothing is more important than Fang Zheng. Fang Zheng is going to suspend school, and Zhou Jingnian will naturally follow suit. After the babies come out, he will use the time to take care of Zhou.

After the school was basically on holiday, Zhou Jingnian received a call from Chen An to Fang Zheng. Chen An and Cao Rui both went to college in different cities, and they have never lost contact. This time, Chen An learned that Fang Zheng and the others had returned to Licheng, so he notified Cao Rui and the others to ask him and Fang Zheng to go out for a get-together. get together.

Their gatherings are nothing more than finding a place to eat and drink. Fang Zheng held his big belly and looked at Zhou Jingnian eagerly, saying that he wanted to go. Zhou Jingnian knew that he was bored at home all day, so his heart softened and he nodded in agreement.

The meeting place was a private restaurant, and Chen An had booked it in advance. When Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng got out of the car, they happened to see Chen An looking around at the door.

Seeing Zhou Jingnian, Chen An immediately waved his hand on the spot: "Zhou Jingnian!"

Chen An quickly walked to Zhou Jingnian's side, and heard the white fat man next to Zhou Jingnian calling his name with a smile: "Chen An."

Chen Yu paused, and looked at the fat white man suspiciously. After he took a serious look at the other party, the doubt in his eyes slowly turned into horror: "Fang Zheng?!"

"It's me..." Fang Zheng laughed. He rubbed his nose. He has grown a lot in the past two years, and now he is over 1.8 meters. Because of his pregnancy, he has also gained a lot of weight, and he has a big belly, so he looks very fat. He only looked in the mirror a few days ago After seeing it, the double chin is showing, no wonder Chen An couldn't recognize it.

Chen Yu looked at Fang Zheng in disbelief, and couldn't speak clearly: "You, are you kidding me?" But after looking around, it is indeed the handsome guy Fang Zheng who was so handsome in the past!

"Why do you look like this!" Chen An shouted, "Although time is a pig-killing knife, this knife is too sharp!"

Fang Zheng laughed twice, not minding Chen An's words at all. Although he is not as good-looking as before, his sense of happiness is increasing day by day. Apart from the part caused by pregnancy, Zhou Jingnian has taken good care of him, even though his diet has been repeatedly required to be nutritionally balanced. , but he couldn't help him eating so much during this period...

Fang Zheng didn't mind, but it didn't mean Zhou Jingnian didn't mind, he shot Chen An immediately with cold eyes.

Chen An couldn't control his mouth and wanted to say a few words to express his shock. Seeing Zhou Jingnian shut up like that, he knew that Zhou Jingnian was fighting for special protection from the previous class, and the two even had the same university. The same profession, the relationship is as good as anything. Chen An shivered in his heart, thinking that Zhou Jingnian was still so cold after not seeing him for half a year!

This time, they gathered together in the same dormitory. Cao Rui and Lin Lin came together, and Huo Yeyu was the last one. They were also shocked when they saw Fang Zheng, who was completely a size older.

Cao Rui, who knew the relationship between the two, had the strangest eyes. Before dinner, he sat beside Zhou Jingnian and said in a low voice, "Why don't you look at him?"

Zhou Jingnian looked at Cao Rui, puzzled.

Cao Rui coughed twice, and said, "You have to help Fang Zheng control his diet. He has gained weight, let's not talk about his appearance, it will have a great impact on his health."

The coldness in Zhou Jingnian's eyes faded, He nodded and said, "I know, I will pay attention."

After talking to Zhou Jingnian, Cao Rui sat next to Fang Zheng and chatted with him again.

Cao Rui stared at Fang Zheng's big belly, and said, "Your beer belly is not small."

Fang Zheng laughed, rolling his palms on his stomach twice, "It's really a bit big."

Cao Rui's face was broken "I remember you didn't know how to drink beer before, did you become addicted to it? That's a little too aggressive, right? Where did that handsome Fang Zheng go? I know you and Zhou Zhou are a couple, Aren't you afraid that Zhou Zhou will have some opinion on you?"

Cao Rui stood in Zhou Jingnian's position and thought with ordinary people's mentality, thinking that if he was Zhou Jingnian, it would be fine for a short time to see his boyfriend being tortured by obesity. If it goes on for a long time, the two will definitely have conflicts because of this.

Fang Zheng knew that Cao Rui was worried about the rift between the two of them because of his "obesity", and said: "When we get together next year, I will definitely lose weight, and I am also exercising now." Although the so-called Exercising is kicking legs and waving hands, lying down and doing yoga or something.

When Cao Rui heard this, he was immediately relieved, and told Fang Zheng like an old woman: "That's all right, let's eat less when exercising, or you will lose weight in a few months, and you can walk more easily.

" Zheng nodded.

But after dinner, watching Zhou Jingnian keep adding food to Fang Zheng, and Fang Zheng stuffed it into his mouth unceremoniously, Cao Rui immediately hated iron for being weak. That's all, after they continued chatting after dinner, it didn't take long for Fang Zheng to yell again that he was hungry, and he yelled as soon as he yelled, and Zhou Jingnian was afraid that he would be hungry, so he immediately bought him something to eat.

No wonder, one keeps feeding and the other keeps eating, so it's no wonder they don't get fat!

After the party ended that day, probably only Cao Rui left with a full stomach full of worries.

After the happy class reunion, the following days are nothing special. Fang Zheng watches the interaction between the silly father and the baby every day, and does some simple exercises during the day with the help of Zhou Jingnian. Zhou Jingnian will pay special attention to Fang Zheng's diet. Give him calcium supplements, and massage Fang Zheng's legs at night before going to bed to prevent his legs from cramping while sleeping.

After the fetus started to move, Liu Feng, the uncle, bought some prenatal education books and music discs, and asked Zhou Jingnian to read and listen to the babies every day. Except for Zhou Jingnian who would buy those toys and clothes, Liu Feng often moved them home, and the amount he bought was no less than Zhou Jingnian. On the day they returned to Licheng, Liu Feng proudly showed them the storage room at home. He had already packed it out to store the things of the babies, and it was already full of several boxes.

Not long after, it was the Spring Festival of the year again.

This Spring Festival is Fang Zheng's third Spring Festival at Liu's house. Since he met Zhou Jing, his life has been getting better every day. He believes that when the babies are born, his life and their lives will become better. better.

And during the Spring Festival, Zhou Jingnian only returned to Zhou's old house for two days before flying back to Belvedere. I care about it. This is not what he wants to see, the worms haven't entered the urn yet, so how can he raise Gu worms. So during the New Year's greetings, Zhou Yong took Zhou Jingyan by his side almost every step of the way, and even uttered some ambiguous words to lead outsiders into thinking that he would directly pass Zhou Jianfeng and give Zhou Jingyan his position in the future.

Outsiders don't know, they just think Zhou Yong is confused.

Zhou Jingyan and Ji Pingting were overjoyed, which made Zhou Jianfeng very angry, and he didn't look good towards Ji Pingting's mother and son. Even after knowing that Ji Pingting swallowed his cheating, he intentionally brought some Yingying Yanyan attended some banquet occasions, or took two lipstick marks on her collar to take home, seeing Ji Pingting's face turned livid with anger, she felt very happy.

And Zhou Jianfeng didn't just sit still, he found a few cooperation projects, and moved out Liu Mu and Zhou Jingnian who had passed away as an excuse, hoping to rely on Liu Feng's relationship with his brother-in-law to climb back to his previous status.

If in the past, before Liu Feng didn't know the real cause of Liu's mother's death, Zhou Jianfeng had such a shy face, and Liu Feng had to cooperate with him because of the existence of his nephew. It's just that the previous life was a big hole dug on purpose, but in this life it's just a sincere request.

It's a pity that now Liu Feng can't wait to slap Zhou Jianfeng to death, so how could he spend money to help him, so he used Zhou Yong's attitude towards Zhou Jingyan to talk about it, saying that Zhou Yong ignored his grandson, but valued a stepson so much , obviously didn't take Liu's seriously, and refused directly with a cold face.

This made Zhou Jianfeng very angry again. He went back and took Ji Pingting to vent his anger again. Ji Pingting couldn't help arguing with him, and Zhou Jingyan tried to persuade him. A backhand slap hit Zhou Jingyan's face.

The corners of Zhou Jingyan's mouth were broken, and there was a trace of blood hanging on him, looking at Zhou Jianfeng in disbelief, feeling that this father was very strange now.

Since then, the family atmosphere of this happy family of three has never been colder than ever before.