Chapter 29

Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng talked all the way, and when Fang Zheng arrived at the bar, Zhou Jingnian reminded Fang Zheng to remember to eat dinner and text him after work, and the two ended the call.

Zhou Jingnian put down the phone and felt his arm was a little sore. He realized that the phone call lasted for almost half an hour. He had never changed hands while holding the phone. No wonder his arm had such a reaction.

It was getting late at this time, Zhou Jingnian left the room, just in time to hear the sound of joking coming from the hall downstairs. He went downstairs, just in time to see Zhou Jianfeng and Ji Pingting walking in with Zhou Jingyan, surrounded by the old man.

Zhou Jingnian went downstairs slowly, walked over and called: "Grandpa." Then he turned to Zhou Jianfeng, "Dad."

These people looked like a real family, and they were all smiling happily, but Zhou Jingnian's appearance made the happy atmosphere stagnate For a moment.

Ji Pingting paused, walked up with a smile, and talked to him affectionately: "Jing Nian is back."

Zhou Jianfeng put down his face and snorted coldly: "You know you're back? I haven't thought about calling my family for months. The phone, what does it look like!"

Zhou Jingyan was at the side, still cautious, and called out weakly: "Brother."

Zhou Jingnian only focused on Zhou Yong.

Zhou Jianfeng taught him a lesson: "What kind of attitude do you have? Why don't you agree to your brother's call?"

Zhou Jingnian replied with his pre-rebirth temper: "It's not my mother's birth."

"You!" Pointing at him, seeing his half-dead appearance made him even angrier.

Zhou Yong is probably the person in this family who sincerely welcomes Zhou Jingnian back, but he has always been serious. At this moment, he said lightly, "Okay, why did you lose your temper just after the child came back?" Then he asked Zhou Jingnian: "How have you been in Belvedere these past few months?"

"Everything is fine." Zhou Jingnian said.

Zhou Yong nodded, "Do you want to transfer back next semester?"

Ji Pingting and Zhou Jingyan stared at Zhou Jingnian, stretching their ears.

Zhou Jingnian was quiet for a while, and said: "No, I can study more at ease over there."

"Then study at ease." Zhou Yong said something vaguely.

Ji Pingting was overjoyed to hear that Zhou Jingnian would not be here next year, but she curled her lips in disapproval. Everyone knew Zhou Jingnian's poor grades, and every time he competed with her family Jingyan, he could put his face in his pocket and leave. Just like this, do you still have the nerve to "read with peace of mind"? But Zhou Jingnian didn't come back, and he lacked a sense of presence in front of the old man, which just happened to allow Zhou Jingyan to step up.

Ji Pingting chuckled, "Of course the students still focus on their studies. Jingnian is sensible now."

Zhou Jingnian didn't even bother to pay attention to Ji Pingting's small language tricks. Zhou Yong had nothing to ask him, and he didn't want to speak. . In his previous life, he didn't have much relationship with the old man. Later, because of Fang Zheng, he sent the old man directly to a nursing home.

Zhou Yong is actually quite conceited. He knew about Zhou Jianfeng's affair back then, and also knew that Zhou Jingyan was an illegitimate child. The Zhou family was originally small in number, especially in his house. He only had one son, and the son originally had only one child, so the appearance of Zhou Jingyan, although his identity could not be put on the table, was from the blood of the Zhou family and had multiple grandchildren. Very happy.

Zhou Yong felt that he needed a strong heir, so he had been waiting and watching. As long as the Zhou family did not fall into the hands of outsiders, whoever could snatch the Zhou family from the two grandsons, including his son, would be his. In his previous life, Zhou Jianfeng wanted to swallow up the Liu family in Licheng—that is, Zhou Jingnian's family, and he supported Zhou Yong's attitude towards these. If it can be swallowed, then the Zhou family belongs to Zhou Jianfeng; if it cannot be swallowed, if it is counterattacked, then the Zhou family may belong to Zhou Jingnian.

Throwing father and son together to fight is equivalent to raising Gu. In Zhou Yong's view, no matter what the result is, he will not suffer.

In his previous life, Zhou Jingnian didn't know Zhou Yong's thoughts at first, but later when he was left alone by a group of people headed by Zhou Jingyan, he realized that the backer he thought had actually been watching coldly.

After that, Zhou Jingnian understood that in the eyes of the old man, he had to be a capable heir of the group before he could be his grandson.

So later Zhou Jingnian also learned to defeat them as enemies in the business world first, and then see if they are still qualified to continue to be his family.

Ji Pingting has gotten used to Zhou Jingnian's indifference towards them, this kid will always have a cold face whenever he faces her. Ji Pingting also looked at the winter vacation, so she ran here with her son diligently. As if she was already the hostess of this villa, she asked the aunt in the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Because their family has a small population, there are not so many rules at the dinner table. The dinner table was filled with the voices of Ji Pingting and Zhou Jingyan coaxing Zhou Yong to speak, Zhou Jianfeng echoed occasionally, and Zhou Jingnian ate in silence the whole time.

After Zhou Jingnian finished his meal, he greeted Zhou Yong and went upstairs.

Zhou Jianfeng glanced at Zhou Jingnian who left the table.

Also a son, he really doesn't have much affection for Zhou Jingnian. Zhou Jingnian lived in the old house since he was a child. He is busy with business and rarely stays at home. He can't see each other a few times a month, so he has no time to cultivate relationships.

After Ji Pingting gave birth to Zhou Jingyan, because they lived together, Zhou Jianfeng felt that his paternal love could be used. However, he himself didn't know that his so-called paternal love was just playing around when he was happy, and walking away when he was unhappy. Zhou Jianfeng loved everything more than himself.

In his opinion, Zhou Jingnian's ignorance of him was a childish prank game. Zhou Jingnian wanted to win his attention with this, but he didn't have the patience to play with him, so he snorted coldly, then looked away, and turned to the joyful atmosphere in front of him.

In the past Zhou Jingnian would still be sad, but now he is really calm and peaceful, no one disturbs him, but he is at peace. He entered the room, opened his notebook and began to make some work plans.

When you devote yourself to one thing, you will find that time passes quickly, just like time travel. You are obviously just burying your head, but when you come back to your senses, you have already reached the next time point.

When the text message alert rang and saw the text message from Fang Zheng, Zhou Jingnian realized that it was past twelve o'clock.

He is like a boy who tasted love for the first time, and he only has his lover in his heart. He immediately stopped the work in hand, turned off the computer, climbed into bed and began to reply to Fang Zheng's text messages, enjoying the rare and comfortable time of the day.

Without Zhou Jingnian by his side, Fang Zheng was actually very uncomfortable. Usually, he seemed to see a familiar figure when he turned his head at any time, but today his searching eyes failed every time. Fang Zheng needed to run home. Originally, he only planned to reply a text message to Zhou Jingnian, but Zhou Jingnian was unwilling.

Fang Zheng had no choice but to talk to Zhou Jingnian while running while holding the phone.

But after more than ten minutes, Zhou Jingnian couldn't take it anymore. Fang Zheng started to pant as he ran. Of course he was exhausted, but when he heard Zhou Jingnian's ears, there was a little more indescribable provocation.

The blood in his whole body seemed to be concentrated between his legs. Zhou Jingnian endured the discomfort and told Fang Zheng to pay attention to safety on the road without any abnormality. He hung up the phone, jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

Fang Zheng was still there without knowing it. He looked at the hacked phone, carefully installed it, and then continued to run.

——

The next morning, just after Zhou Jingnian finished his run, He Tao called and asked him to go out to play at night. He Tao also promised that no moth would make trouble this time.

Zhou Jingnian walked into the living room while listening to He Tao. Ji Pingting just got up, put on her pajamas, and told her aunt what to cook at the kitchen door.

In private, Ji Pingting was too lazy to act, Zhou Jingnian ignored her, and she also treated Zhou Jingnian as air. It's just that when Zhou Jingnian passed by her, he repeated to the phone: "Yalai Club?"

He Tao nodded over there: "Yes, my brother has suffered a lot of blood this time in order to apologize to you! It's newly opened, and I heard there are some interesting things." The

Yalai Club was only newly opened in September this year, and there is a minimum consumption standard there, which is not something ordinary people can afford to live in, and those who enter are either rich or expensive. He Tao and the others are still students now. Although the family has money, they have a certain amount of pocket money. Even in the eyes of others, the pocket money is a lot, but it will be a bit difficult to go to Yalai once to spend.

Of course, the people who go in here are either rich or expensive, and it is also a good place to socialize. If you are lucky, you can meet many people with status and background in it.

He Tao smiled ghostly over there, and Zhou Jingnian twitched the corners of his mouth, and replied, "Then I'll come over tonight."

He hung up the phone, and went upstairs to change clothes under Ji Pingting's thoughtful eyes.

Although Ji Pingting asked Zhou Jingyan to act like an obedient child to please Zhou Yong, she couldn't keep doing this, because it was easy to create an inherent image of Zhou Yong, which would make Zhou Jingyan appear weak-tempered. Sometimes dudes are dudes, but they are more reassuring than good boys.

Zhou Jingnian stayed at home for half a day in the morning, and went out with Zhou Song in the afternoon to interview several college students.

Zhou Jingnian has a smart mind, a steady attitude, has decades of business skills, and has a business vision that is more than ten years ahead of them. Zhou Jingnian talked to them a little bit about the future development prospects of the industry, and the few college students were very excited. They didn't hesitate anymore and signed a contract with Zhou Jingnian directly, saying that they could go to Belvedere with him in the spring of next year.

It wasn't until they left that they realized that the person who officially became their boss was actually a minor and a sophomore in high school. While feeling incredible, they became more determined to follow him in the bottom of their hearts.

Saying goodbye to the college students, Zhou Song complained with a smile in the car: "If I knew it was so easy for you to come forward, I would have called you here."

Zhou Jingnian smiled lightly, and asked Zhou Song to take him directly to the Yalai clubhouse , while taking out his mobile phone to fight with Fang to send a text message to report.

Fang Zheng lacked a sense of security in the relationship between the two, so Zhou Jingnian had to create a sense of security for him. Although Fang Zheng was not around to see it with his own eyes, Zhou Jingnian also let him know what he was busy with every day, and knew his whereabouts. I feel less uneasy.

Talked for a long time with a few college students. At this time, the lights have just started, and the Yalai Club is even more lively.