Chapter 21

Ever since watching the ghost movie that day, Zhou Jingnian felt that Fang Zheng was avoiding some of his physical touch intentionally or unintentionally.

Zhou Jingnian took advantage of the trend and restrained himself a little.

The weather was getting colder and colder, and sometimes when it happened to be rainy when going to school, Zhou Jingnian took the bus to Chengzhong Village first, and then took the bus to school with Fang Zheng.

Taking advantage of the way to the bar one day, Zhou Jingnian got into a gift shop on the side of the road, picked out two hats of the same style and color, and two scarves, and packed them in two bags.

Zhou Jingnian handed one of the bags to Fang Zheng: "This is for you."

Fang Zheng looked into the bag, waved his hand and refused: "I don't need this."

Zhou Jingnian didn't speak, looked at Fang Zheng, and held the bag stubbornly. Hold still.

Fang Zheng had a bit of a headache, but he still said firmly, "I don't need this. My winter clothes all have hoods, so it's very convenient to wear that." He reached out to pick up the bag, "I'll take it for you and return it."

Zhou Jingnian He hastily withdrew his hand, with a look of disappointment in his eyes, and said in a low voice: "I'll go back." After finishing speaking, he turned around and went in.

After Fang Zheng watched him go in, he couldn't help showing a bit of troubled and headache expression. He didn't know that after Zhou Jingnian went in, under the surprised gaze of the salesperson, he put the bag in his schoolbag, and then hung it up with a disappointed expression that others couldn't see, but Fang Zheng would definitely know.

After Zhou Jingnian sent Fang Zheng home at night, he turned the car around, and when Fang Zheng was about to enter the house, he called him.

Fang Zheng turned his head and saw Zhou Jingnian throwing something over, he subconsciously caught it, his tentacles were soft, he immediately knew what it was, and was about to speak, but Zhou Jingnian had already stepped on the car and ran away quickly.

Fang Zheng stood still and looked at Zhou Jingnian's back, and didn't go in until he was out of sight. This was the first time he entered the house after Zhou Jingnian left. In the past, Zhou Jingnian had to watch him enter the house before he would leave.

Fang Zheng still remembered that before Jiang Qiqi confessed to Zhou Jingnian, there were rumors in her class that she liked him, and Fang Zheng could feel it. It took less than a month for her to confess her love to Zhou Jingnian. After being rejected, she seemed to be a different person. When facing them, she was no longer shy, gentle, and fierce.

Fang Zheng has been working for so long, and the elders he met are not one or two. Occasionally, people will tease him because of his appearance, whether he has a girlfriend or not. They always say that the relationship in the student days is the most innocent and unforgettable, but that is also a minority. . The reason why they feel this way is more of a regret that they couldn't be with each other at that time.

Fang Zheng now knows with certainty that the person Zhou Jingnian said he likes is indeed him. Zhou Jingnian is really a nice person, he does everything for him, but, they are too young, life can never be maintained by love alone. After Fang Zheng knew what kind of circle he was in, he didn't dare to hope for a beautiful love. He was afraid that when he was busy with bread, he would no longer have the energy to bear the heartbreaking after the failure of love.

Since you're afraid, just hold back and don't touch it from the very beginning.

The next day, Zhou Jingnian was wearing the scarf and hat he bought yesterday. When he saw Fang Zheng, he turned his gaze around Fang Zheng's head and Kong Kong's neck, then slowly retracted it, and turned to look at Fang Zheng. s eyes.

Then he found that Fang Zheng's gaze was looking around all the time, but he didn't meet him, and was avoiding his gaze.

When Fang Zheng got into the car, Zhou Jingnian didn't feel the touch on his waist, so he knew that Fang Zheng was grabbing the sides of the back seat again. He narrowed his eyebrows slightly, Fang Zheng's attitude is no stranger to him now, Fang Zheng was like this for a long time before he agreed to be with him in his previous life, he didn't want to accept any help from him, and avoided everything with him touch.

——

At the beginning of December, the crime committed by Zeng Rong was exposed.

Since Zhou Jingnian reminded Wen Yang, Zhou Jingnian hasn't seen Wen Yang again. Zhou Jingnian didn't know what kind of dark tide was going on in private, but he also knew that Wen Yang's push was indispensable.

Because the sexual abuse and killing of children is really devoid of conscience, and the social impact it has caused is huge, especially those parents, who absolutely cannot tolerate such a vicious and brutal murderer who is still at large. Every day, the calls from those TV stations are constantly being answered, and letters are also pouring in. It seems to have returned to the days when the child's body was discovered a year ago. There was a lot of turmoil in the city, and discussions about this case could be heard no matter where you went.

Zhou Jingnian, Fang Zheng and the others also heard it from other students in the class a few times, but they are students after all, locked in the school all day long, except for a few sighs, there is nothing else.

The results of the monthly exam in November have come down again. Compared with the previous ranking, Zhou Jingnian has improved by another twenty places. Their city's No. 1 Middle School is the best middle school. Although there are students who have paid extra school selection fees because of insufficient scores, their grades are basically good, let alone those who got in. Transfer students with mid-to-low grades ranked high in the school twice in a row, which is pretty impressive.

As for Fang Zheng, he promised the school that as long as his grades fall behind the top ten in the school, he must stop working and concentrate on studying. Although he has a lot of things on his mind recently, learning is always the number one priority. As if he has obsessive-compulsive disorder, as long as he holds the textbook in his hand, he can do a good job of keeping his mind free and devote 100% of his energy. Because he didn't want to think about the possible future relationship between him and Zhou Jingnian as if he didn't want to escape, he was more serious than before. This time he got the first place in the school, 15 points behind the second place.

Zhou Jingnian still brings milk to Fang Zheng every day, gets up 20 minutes early to pick Fang Zheng up to school, drives him to the bar after school, and then sends him back at night. Their relationship seems to be the same as before, but he knows that Fang Zheng is avoiding him more and more. Although they spend most of the time together every day, it is more like returning to the time when they first met. In addition to learning, the topic of the topic is basically not communicated at other times. Fang Zheng is sensitive, and he can talk to him first when he is talking about other things. This is one of the reasons why both of them have improved their academic performance.

That night, Wen Yang, who hadn't seen him for a long time, came to the bar to look for Zhou Jingnian.

He looked at Zhou Jingnian, who was wearing a waiter's uniform, with an expression of disbelief: "You work here?"

Zhou Jingnian nodded, put down the wine he ordered, and then sat on the sofa. In order to make it easier for him to talk to Zhou Jingnian, Wen Yang specially ordered a box.

Wen Yang continued to ask: "How long has it been?"

Zhou Jingnian said: "More than a month."

Then it doesn't mean how long you have been working since you left? Wen Yang wanted to say that he was just a little boy, how could he make you a young master? But he opened his mouth, but finally said nothing. If it's possible or not, how can he, an outsider, judge it? Only the person involved knows.

All Wen Yang's impressions about Zhou Jingnian were obtained from other people's mouths: perverted, dandy, homosexual.

However, in just a few short contacts with Zhou Jingnian, he felt that what he heard was not what he heard, and what he saw was believing. The young man in front of him was calm and calm. Although his expression and tone of speech were always cold, he was never perfunctory. Wen Yang knew about the homosexual circle, but most of them gave him bad feelings. So when he first came into contact with Zhou Jingnian, he applied the impressions he got from inquiring about him one by one, thinking that he was almost the same as the people in that circle.

Only then did Wen Yang finally look at Zhou Jingnian seriously.

He changed the subject, mentioned the purpose of his visit, and said: "Zeng Rong has already been arrested, and the trial will be held in a month. His relative has also been investigated by the higher authorities. He has been in prison for more than ten years. Inevitably, the Zeng family has arrested several people. Recently, the address of the Zeng family has been found by many people in the society, and people have thrown manure and smashed rotten eggs in front of the door every day. The Zeng family is considered over."

After Wen Yang got the news from Zhou Jingnian, he I went to check it myself first, but I didn't expect to be noticed by the little policeman who was also investigating in private. When Wen Yang was approached by the other party, Wen Yang lied, saying that he and Zeng Rong had an argument before, and that Zeng Rong was drunk at the time and uttered wild words to let the matter go. Although the other party shut up in time, Wen Yang still got up. Without suspicion, he and Zeng Rong had a grudge against each other, so naturally they spared no effort to find out what to do with each other.

The police station had records of their fight that night, as long as the little policemen check it out for themselves, and as for whether Zeng Rong said anything crazy, you have to ask all the people who participated in the fight that night. The little policeman was acting in private, and he didn't dare to startle the snake. Under the guidance of Wen Yang without showing any trace, he confirmed all his guesses and suspicions step by step. When he got all the definite evidence, he did what he did in his previous life. Things exploded, but a few months earlier.

The Zeng family was over, and Wen Yang's supporters stepped forward as he wished, and he also signed up in front of the other party. Although he is the son of a merchant, he wants to start his own business in the future. As long as he is here in Licheng, the road will definitely be much smoother. .

During the period of looking for clues with the policeman, the policeman also had doubts about him and watched him closely. Wen Yang didn't dare to contact Zhou Jingnian, so it took so long to come here to look for Zhou Jingnian. After this incident, Wen Yang became a little convinced of Zhou Jingnian's methods. This man knew such explosive news calmly. "Those who work hard govern others, and those who work hard govern others."

Wen Yang doesn't think there's anything wrong with this, his family's strength is there, and they can't surpass Liu Feng and Zhou's family, so it's better to follow behind and do things honestly.

The author has something to say: Let me tell you, this article was not a scumbag in my previous life. I will write the episodes of the previous life, but I guess I will have to wait until it is finished.